The gift of... a demon?--closed to Katalynn

He sensed that she had cum and that made him grin. He loved the fact that he could pleasure her so much, before this he has never gotten to touch a female before, only watch at strip clubs and porn. He was behind her and asked.

"Are we still invisible?"

She could feel his cock was out and pressing against her ass. His hand still groped her tit and his other hand still massaged her tail. He grinned as he kissed over her wings, the area between her wings, down her spine, he took time here as he pressed his cock between her legs. He was long, it poked out between her legs as he tried to pleasure her more and more. He led her to the restaurant and was outside of it.

"Sazzalia... I fucking love you... you make me feel so good... god I love pleasing you... I love hearing you moan...."

He pinched and tugged on her nipple gently.
 
"Yes, Master.. We are still unseen by others.."

She spoke as another small orgasm rushed through her, he made it difficult for her to walk around when he directed towards the restaurant. His hands were keeping the sensations burning while his cock rubbed perfectly against an extremely tender clit. The whole time her juices flowed and coated every inch of his cock as she came a few more times.

When they stopped she couldn't take it anymore, bending over the hood of the first parked car she found and shifting her hips until he was impaled inside of her again. Within seconds she was pushing back with wild desire to be fucked hard and rough. Naturally she didn't respond to his comments, his claim of love for her since she found it hard to believe and she couldn't return that love. For the time being she would just let it slide.

A few people were looking at the bouncing car and backing away from it like it was possessed while she used her Masters cock for her own pleasure this time.
 
She wanted it, she wanted his cock inside of her, he moaned out as he pushed inside of her, letting his long cock slide deep inside of her. He pulled back and slammed back into her, deep. He felt her pussy gripping onto him, milking him for the seed she wanted. He moaned as he looked around, and he saw the people confused at the sight. He saw women getting turned on as they could sense the arousal of them both. Mag than reached back and swatted her ass hard as he thrust his cock in and out of her tight pussy. His other hand had her tail and he pleasured it like he knew she liked it, slow and gentle.

Before he knew it after pounding her hard like he knew she wanted, he could feel his orgasm coming on. He began to slow down as he wanted to savior this. He didn't know how long he had with her, he could sense she did not like it when he confessed his feelings for her. He moaned out as he spanked her ass hard again. Was this all she wanted? Nothing else?

He was moving fast in and out of her, he groaned out as he shot his seed deep inside of her. He moved back as his cock slipped out of her.

"Mmm Sazzalia... you are amazing... I don't think there can ever be any other like you..."

He smiled at her as he saw how his juices leaked from her

"Ready for some pizza?"

She could tell he was avoiding things with her. Mag was not stupid. But he wanted to please her.
 
She groaned and cried out when he started to get a little rough with her, everything she craves for he was doing in that very moment. It made her cum and the juices streamed down her thighs to pool on the ground. When he finished and pulled out she was for once out of breathe from the many orgasms. A smile played on her lips when she thought about what he'll be like once she trains him to last longer.

"Yes.. Master, I am ready."

Her eyes were glowing blue when she stood up straight and looked at him, it looked like she had been feeding. Though the energy never pulled from him or anyone else, she even closed her eyes for a moment and licked lips like she tasted something delicious. There was a sudden change with his seed that did seem to satisfy her this time and in that moment, he saw that bliss it gave her filling those solid blue eyes of hers.

"Do you wish to remain unseen Master?"

After adjusting the clothes she was wearing, she smiled and took a hold of his hand with their mixed cum still streaming down her shaky thighs.

"I am one of a kind Master. I would hope that there is no other like me out in the world.
 
"I am glad that you are one of a kind, I would hate to have to have you compete."

He grinned as he straightened his shirt and pants. He looked to her

"Do I look alright? No sex stains, so I smell ok? I don't want to embaress you."

He walked up to her and kissed her lips, pressing his lips to hers as his hands squeezed her ass hard. He pulled back and looked into her eyes. He reached back and spanked her ass.

"I want people to see you, I want to show off how hot you are, how lucky I am to be with you."

He grinned at her as he walked into the restaurant with her, he saw how all the men stopped what they were doing to check Sazzalia out, they dropped there pizza some there beers, husbands, boyfriends, teenagers... they all drooled over her. Wives, girlfriends, all hated what they saw.

Mag took a booth and sat down across from her. The waiter came up and had a massive hard on for her. Mag smiled as he paid no attention to him. The waiter struggled to speak as he was entranced by her. Mag loved the attention, he always wanted to be with the hottest woman.

"Mag, are there any others like you that are in the world?"

He smiled as he took her hand and held it. He wanted to touch her more, but they were in the public eye...

"Order what you want."

He looked to the crowd of men that all stared, the women were all jealous of the attention they were not getting. Men were struggling to not touch themselves.
 
There wasn't much about him that could embarrass her. He looked freshly fucked and the glaze made him glow with happiness, the scent of cum was like perfume to her. There were some cum stains on his pants from when she was sitting on him, though she took care of that easily enough.

The oogling in the pizza place didn't bother her one bit, in fact she touched a few of the men and they came silently within their pants. The waiter was a bit distracting however, his hard on was right in front of her face and it took much effort to not resist him. Her tail was unseen, however, Mag could feel it resting on his lap lazily.

"This meat lovers sounds tasty... I'll have three of them!"

She also picked out a couple more pizzas as well, wanting to try them all and being a demon, she could eat to her hearts content. The waiter didn't leave right away and she waved a hand at him dismissively, forcing him to snap out of his trance.

"Master.... You claimed earlier that you love me.... Is it truly me that you love, or just the idea of me? In reality you can have any female you desire. One that can return that love... I do not know how to love. I am made of lust and desire, not emotions."

She paused for a moment, thinking about her words carefully as she didn't want to hurt him while watching his hand holding hers.

"I do not meant to hurt you Master. I do accept the fact that a part of you might love me... I just do not wish for you to think that I can return that love."

There was some sadness hidden in the human eyes that she displayed to the world, a hidden indication that she does have some kind of emotions. Perhaps even loved another at one time in her long past. Though she sighed and shook her head smiling as if it was nothing at all.

"Should make all these men cum right here, make them look like fools in front of their females?"

She grinned playfully in attempt to change the subject.
 
He looked deep into her eyes and sighed.

"Sazzalia, I know its hard to think that I love only the idea of you, but you are truly the only woman that has ever paid me any attention. Even when you brought those other women over, they only wanted you. They paid me no attention, I knew the one that you punished only did that because of you."

He smiled at her.

"When you go, I will die alone... and I am fine with that, for you have shown me more atrention in one day than, I will ever get again for the rest of my life."

He squeezed her hand and smiled at her.

"If you want to go and play, go and have your fun. I will be ok..."

She saw how he tried to hide his feelings.

"Wow, you really did order a lot."

He sighed as he looked at his wallet... damn not enough money for all this. He shook his head as he looked around for an ATM. He thought to her.

"You said you can grant wishes, I am sad to say your master is poor... I dont have enough to pay for this... let alone even drive you..."

Smack!

A woman slapped him across the face, spatting venom at him in words, screaming how could he dare bring a woman like that here, and so on and so on. Mag looked to the woman and shook his hands in front of him.

"No, you have it all wrong, dont be jealous because she is so much more beautiful than you. So back off and apologize to my beautiful lover."

He stood up and looked furious. Two guys got in front of him and the manager of the place started talking to Sazzalia, seeing what she was doing wasting her time with him and so on.
 
Sazzalia sighed when the women came up, feeling the angry vibe pouring off the female. Then the slap and foul language towards her Master ended it all. Sazzalia's eyes went from the human eyes back to the solid white blue, glowing with her own anger. Just like the female in the theatre, she grabbed the female's hair very tightly which caused her whimper out painfully.

When the men came in to interrupt everything, Sazzalia snapped her fingers, whispering a few words into the females ear. Within seconds the entire pizza place froze in time. All expect for her, Mag and the female that she held by the hair.

"No one speaks to my Master in such bad manners. No one slaps Master either. Get down on your knees and apologize now!"

Sazzalia didn't give the human female a chance to respond, pushing her down onto her knees and the woman meekly apologized to Mag in tears. With that, she let the human go rather roughly, snapped her fingers again and all the men in the pizza joint had their cocks out, hard and ready.

"Suck on every single male in here, make them all cum while I enjoy my food with my Master."

Everyone was still frozen and soon the woman started sucking on the managers cock right in front of them, the tears streaming down her cheeks and was choking as she sucked.

Sazzalia smiled and her eyes went back to normal as she sat back down and started eating like nothing happened. It wasn't quite the fun she had in mind, but it set the mood for her personally and it would in the end make all the cum. Though, little did she know that with the men being frozen in time, it would take her some time to accomplish.

With that last minute thought, Sazzalia grinned to herself wondering just how long it would take for this human female to make all the men cum.

"Eat up Master... No one will bother us now. There will be no need to pay for any of this either. The Manager is... well... not thinking clearly right now."

Just when she said that the Manage came rather quickly, spraying his cum all over the womans face. A little bit even got on Sazzalia's arm as she ate, that made her growl slightly in annoyance.

"Swallow it all, I am not in the mood to be bathed in cum right now... Come here and lick this off my arm.. NOW!"

The woman finished swallowing what was left of the Managers cum and crawled over to Sazzalia to lick the cum off before crawling to the next man. This man would take a little while before he would cum and he was much bigger than the Manager too.
 
It was amazing how she defended him. He was perfectly capable of defending himself, but she had a way of getting away with it. It was scary almost, he looked to her and than to the woman sucking off the manager.

"Sazzalia... wow... your powers are amazing... you didn'thave to. Please enjoy the food."

He looked to the men, all there cocks were out and waiting for her to suck them off, there had to be 20 guys in here. Mag's sight went back to the beautiful Sazzalia and he smiled watching her eat. She was so cute the way she ate the pizza. He took a slice and ate it down.

"Is it right to take this and not pay... I mean... you know Sazzalia"

He sighed, he was a good man, he saw the woman crying as she sucked off the men, Sazzalia was cruel, but she was defending her master. He ate down two pieces of pizza.

"Mmmm so good, I have not eaten this good in a long while, sucks being poor. I guess I would ask if you could help me out with money... sorry to ask, but it is mainly to eat and well now take you out to nice places and get you nice things..."

He looked over at the woman. She held her jaw and he saw she was in pain.

"Are you really expecting her to finish her task? She is in pain and i doubt she can finish."

He looked to her.
 
Sazzalia ate in silence enjoying a slice or two of every kind of pizza they got. The whole time she listened to all of her Masters questions, listening to the sounds of the human female giving her blow jobs. At one point it sounded almost as if she was going to get sick with all the cum she had been swallowing. Sadly for the woman though, she had only gotten through about maybe six guys, working on the seventh.

"I apologize Master, I did not mean to over step my boundaries. This female was very rude and disrespectful, I wanted a peaceful moment with you and she upset me. I may be a demon, but I don't tolerate disrespect. I will try to not let it happen again Master."

After thinking about it some more and actually looking at how many men were here, as if noticing them for the first time since coming here.

"Come here female..."

Sazzalia snapped her fingers to point to the floor next to her and watched as the woman came crawling towards her. For an aggressive sort of female, Sazzalia thought that she learned the lesson pretty quickly, even now the woman had her head bowed like the perfect little slave.

"Do humans not have any respect in this time? It is very rude to interrupt someone while they are having a peaceful conversation. We did nothing wrong to you. Why did you interrupt us and slap a person you know nothing about?"

The woman couldn't come up with any kind of answer to truly justify her actions. The only thing she could think of was that jealousy consumed her. That just made Sazzalia laugh hard, thinking human emotions were entertaining.

"You are done pleasuring these men, I wish for you to pay for this meal. If you have to take cash from these wonderful men, do so now before I leave. Once I leave, they will not be frozen any longer."

With that, the woman scurried in a rush to get what cash she had on hand to pay for the meal. This woman had the credit cards, but with time being frozen they were useless right now. Luckily she had most the money and only took a few extra bills from her husband to make up the difference. His other questions didn't go without thought, the money thing is what most her Masters desired, a human need for some reason. More money seemed to make humans power hungry for some reason, however, she didn't think that would be the case with him.

"Yes, I can help with that Master. You can not question my methods though and.... You will have to be a bit more.... open to other females."

She sighed and looked towards the human female kneeling once more at her side on the floor, Sazzalia looked at her more closely noticing a few details about her. Her jewelry were rich and real, the perfume was strong and expensive, everything about this human screamed money.

"Human... Where do the rich go to have fun around here? My Master desires a new look as well, you will take us shopping female."

After the woman got up to grab her things, Sazzaila looked back towards her Master and smiled hoping he will be pleased that things are being paid for. It may not be in the way he desired it, but it will have to do and who can complain about having a sugar mamma on hand.

"That.... picture box... computer I think you called it? That is in your home, are you good with those things? Why do you go to classes? Are you wanting to build your own business doing something with that picture box? What are you good at?"


Sazzalia ate a few more slices of pizza and finished off the root beer before standing up to leave.
 
What she had said was strange.

"What do you mean, I have to be more open to other women, what are you planning to do?"

He looked to her as if she had told him she was going to leave him.

"Don't you understand that you are the one for me?"

What he was saying to her was because she was sent to him, he did not even know he had summoned her.

"Sazzalia..."

He stood up and looked to her.

"Yes, I like the computer, I am a gamer, I love video games, all the little money I have goes to video games. I am really good at nothing in the world, I know it sounds really sad, but I am honest."

He shook his head and he walked out of the pizza place, he looked behind him and saw the woman next to Sazzalia, her new slave. He shook his head and waited for them.

"Where to next Sazzalia?"

He wanted to know what she had in mind next, Mag walked up to her and kissed her lips, hopefully showing her the care in his heart for her.
 
Sazzalia smiled at his desperate attempts to claim that she is the only one for him. She was starting to realize just how cute he really is when he got worried like this, clinging onto every possible moment he has with her. Which, in reality didn't bother her all that much and at least he was allowing her to go out and play, something other Masters never allowed.

"Do not worry so much Master. I'm not trying to pawn you off to another. But in order for this work, you have to play nice. Rich people are easier than most people think, though if you don't play the part, it won't be easy."

Sazzalia took hold of his hand and followed their new little pet around to the first place they went to. They all ended up at some expensive clothes shop for men with a huge variety of clothes to choose from.

"We are going to give you a make over, you can choose anything you want. You don't have to wear them all the time, just for when we got out to the rich side."

Sazzalia smiled, kissed him and then gave him a little push into the middle of the store, playfully smacking his ass while laughing.

"Go on, have fun with this Master. Not every day one gets to have a make over."
 
He looked around the large store, lots of fancy, expensive clothes, shoes, accessories. He saw the price tags on some of the items and shook his head. Many of the sales associates were women and they looked down at Mag, wondereing what he was doing here, Mag didn't own a expensive shirt, he had one suit and it was from a hand-me-down store. He thought in his mind.

"Is this how you wish me to look Sazzalia? I have never done this before? What do you think, shall we pick together? All these sales women are looking at me as if I am going to rob them..."

He sighed as he looked at a few jackets, he has never had the money nor the want to wear clothing like this, but this is what she thought he needed. He picked a few poli shirts out, black, blue and green, grabbed a few pair of fitted jeans, a few short sleeve casual button up shirts, a few long sleeve dress shirts.

He watched as Sazzalia walked behind him, men and women checked her out. She drew the attention of all. He smiled, he could rob the store and get away with it if he wanted to.

"Sazzalia, look, you have the attention of all in the store, they are even following you. You are amazing."

He walked up to her and kissed her lips as he held the stack of clothes.
 
She shook her head noticing that he was just going with the motion and doing all this because she wanted it. Sighed at what he was saying, though he was fairly cute at how helpless he seemed looking at all the things in the shop.

"There is no need for us to do this together Master. If money wasn't an issue for you, what kind of things would you be wearing? What kind of look would you have for yourself? Don't do this thinking this is what I want or how I want you to look. This is the chance to become what you want... Do this for yourself Master, not me."

The small crowd behind her was being ignored for a change, all her attention was focused on the things her Master was picking up. There was a tiny part of her that thought about having fun with this tiny crowd of humans. Four Men and two females made for a perfect orgy, or perhaps a little gang rape as well considering one of the females smelled like a prude, not willing to do much.

"Do you wish to try those on Master? See how they look and fit on you. I like the choices you made and think those colors would look incredible on you."

Even after he had mentioned the crowd following, she still ignored them as if they weren't there at all. Soon she snapped her fingers and a couple of them came running up to her Master, pulling him away from the kiss he gave, guiding him into the dressing rooms. One of them took his shoe to compare the size and went off to grab a few new shoes for him to try.

"I can have them all pay for your clothes if you'd like Master. Each of them reek of wealthy lives."

Sazzalia spoke while petting the hair on both females, keeping them close by her side while the men went about the store gathering things if something didn't fit right. They knew more about how men's clothes worked together than the females did. Plus, Sazzalia just liked these two females, they were cute and amusing to her.
 
She really was in control of everyone, she was amazing with her abilities. He smiled as he saw her petting the two females she had by her side. It was rather cute. He did not like how men were touching him though, he was rather uncomfortable.

"Sazzalia, would you be so kind as to have some women, assist with the clothing, I mean it is them that I have to impress right?"

He shook his head, he wanted to impress her, he wanted her to come in and assist, but he knew it was not right to ask her of that, he waited to see what she would do.

"But Sazzalia, I want to impress you, I want to be someone that you can stand being around, I do not want to force you to be around me..."

He shook his head and saw how she looked at him, true he did not understand the meanings of her being here, but he did like how she was here with him.

"Yes, have them pay for these things, after this, maybe we can go and get some things for you? Is there anything you need? And maybe we can find a better place, other than the dorms to stay. How far can your powers reach, can I have you get me a place of my own, maybe a car?"

He looked like a kid asking permission from his parents for things.
 
She looked and watched him curiously as he almost seemed to be pouting in a small way, more and more he was catching on to what she is capable of doing. Without speaking however, she gave a small push to both females, just enough to get them moving as they heard his request. With a snap of her fingers, the men stopped what they were doing and went to the cash register to pay for the items, packaging what they knew he wanted right away.

"You are not forcing me to be around you Master. You do impress me, in fact you intrigue me in ways I've never been before. Not to mention, you treat me better than any previous Master I've ever had."

It was about this time she came up to him from behind, looking over his shoulder and into the mirror that surrounded him while licking along his ear. She caught his gaze in the mirror and her solid blue eyes flashed for a moment as her hands reached around him to slide down his chest.

You only have to impress the rich women Master. Perhaps even a few men, depends what I find for money... You will not have to do anything you don't wish to do, but they will need to see and talk to you at least. Make up a story, any story they will listen to you trust me."

She gave another lick along his ear and kissed his neck as her hands went further down, into his pants purposely making him hard.

"These pants will not do, there is no room to play around in..."

Just as she said that, the young female pet that works in the store ran off to get a few other pairs of pants for him to try. The whole time she grinned in the mirror as she watched his reaction.

"Where does my Master wish to live? What... vehicle does Master desire to have? As for me, people see me as your trophy wife, I can provide for myself as you saw earlier in your room."

Pulling her hand out of his pants once he was nice and hard, clearly teasing and having fun with him just to bring him on edge. It was also about that time when the female pet brought back the pants that should work. Sazzalia stepped back from him to let the two girls have their way with him, making sure the pants fit better.

"However, if you desire to have me wear certain things, it is in your right to have me dress as you desire. You will have to chose my clothes though, for I do not know what you wish for me to wear."

Though she had a good idea of what he'd like, she set it as a challenge for him more than anything, to see if he is willing to control some aspect of her as a Master should. It did please her to see that is starting to make a few more requests and expressing his wants and desires more freely.
 
Last edited:
He moaned softly as she teased him, his cock rock hard as the two women stripped him down, his cock stood erect for her. He did not wear underwear at this point, he lost them at some point with her, and he didn't really see a need for them. He looked back to his demon lover.

"I wish to live in a nice house, nothing too fancy, something above average, and the type of car I wish to have... hmm"
colors-photos


He smiled as he showed her the image of the car in his mind, as far as the place goes, he wanted a master bathroom with a large shower, multiple shower heads, a large spa bath tub, lagoon setting, the house could be what ever, but that is how he wanted his master bath to be, a pool would be nice with a hot tub as well, something indoors with a nice sunroof.

He grinned thinking of the things he could do to Sazzalia in the pool and hot tub, and the bath room. He also thought he could get his dream computer built, with 3 50 inch tvs for monitors... he drooled at that thought.

As far as one of her dresses goes, he thought to her first this one
Rias-Gremory-image-rias-gremory-36601026-1280-1547.png

than
tumblr_nxg4utGTXu1u68m1io5_1280.jpg

also
tumblr_nlrmk5oBp41u8j8ipo2_540.jpg

and
tumblr_nlrmk5oBp41u8j8ipo1_540.jpg


"Those are some outfits, I want you to show me things you think I would like Sazzalia, I have shown you some of my choices, go and gather things that you would think I would like."

He sounded so commanding, he looked to her with such a smile as his cock stood hard. One of the women looked back to her master "Master, his cock is too hard, and the fitting of the pants is difficult with it in that state."

Mag just smiled at her and grinned at Sazzalia.
 
She wasn't quite sure of what to think about his choices, to her they didn't seem overly too sexy, at least that first one, it seemed too 'little girlish' in her eyes. Then she recalled the magazines that were all over his room, the choices seemed to fit those pictures and that just made her smirk a little. It was clear that he wasn't going to choose for her and it was up to her find something a bit more..... her style.... that he would like. At least now she had some kind of idea of what to look for.

"As you wish Master..... The problem is. This is a store for men, there are hardly any female clothing in here."

At first she didn't respond to the female down on her knees asking about his hard cock, though Sazzalia could easily see that the girl wanted it so badly. Those beautiful green eyes couldn't keep from looking at the massive cock right at her face, licking her lips so eager to taste it.

This just made Sazzalia laugh a little, then to see that smile he gave her.

"Well, take care of it then little pet. You are pretty enough, I doubt he'd complain about you. Use your mouth, or your that tight little pussy of yours. Whatever he wants to use, you'll give it up."

The female smiled and looked up to him as if asking for his permission and to see what he wanted. She was pretty, all natural looking big breasts and long red hair that was aching to be used by him. A little petite for her size, though nothing to complain about at all, even Sazzalia licked her lips at the thoughts of what she can do with her. She was even considering keeping the female around and letting the other one go, seeing how this one was more to her taste. Not quite a virgin, but still very innocent in the ways of pleasure, so much Sazzalia can teach this little one. If she had to guess by the vibes pouring off the female, she would guess that human has had two, possibly three boyfriends in her young life, all of which ended poorly.

Sazzalia watched for a moment to see if he would play nice and let their little pet have some fun. After all, it would in the end, be up to him if she can keep her as a little pet or not, a subject for later time and at least Sazzalia knew where to find her.

"I can either go off on my own, or wait until you are.... satisfied here. I can accomplish everything you are asking for. I think you will find that people are very.... giving with the right touch and words...."

She knew he wouldn't let her leave on her own however and she honestly didn't know what was sexy in this new time she was in, so the most she had to go on was the images he provided. And not wanting to disappoint him, she went towards some mirrors that were off in a corner, not to far from where he was so he can see what she was doing.


The first thing she did was examine herself in the mirror, she personally liked the corseted outfit she had on now, yet he wanted to see her in other things. With a snap of her fingers, the clothes changed to the first image he had given her, the school girl outfit and instantly she scrunch her nose in pure distaste for it. He saw how she examined the clothes as if it was the plague touching her skin.

The color wasn't the least bit sexy, the top part covered far too much skin and she felt more confined in this than she did in the corset. Not to mention, it made her feel like a little girl instead of the woman that she is, as a succubus, she couldn't understand why anyone would find this attractive. Her tail flicked from under the skirt with slight irritation as she kept looking at the image staring back at her.

She snapped her fingers again and changed the whole outfit into something more suitable for her tastes. It looked more gothic while keeping some of the school girl theme, or at least she hoped. The colors were of course red and black, netted shirt over top of a red corest, red and black plaid skirt that barely covered her ass.
 
He was a bit disappointed that she did not want to pleasure him, she wanted the girl to handle it, he never looked at her, he kept his eyes on Sazzalia. He felt the pretty red head grasp his shaft as she gently stroked it, it felt completly different than Sazzalia, her hands knew exactly how to grip his cock, her hands always felt silky soft and warm, she knew how to bring him to moan out in pleasure. He watched as Sazzalia walked over to the changing mirror and changed to the outfit he liked, she looked so hot... but the look on her face told him she did not like what she saw. He felt bad that his choices did not please her. He felt the woman still stroking his cock, she was despretly trying to get him to look at her, but Mag just kept his eyes on the hot demon Sazzalia. He thought to her.

"I am sorry that my choices do not please you Sazzalia. I only thought about what I like in my anime girls."

He felt the girl now licking over the slit of his penis, he let out a soft moan as he saw how he changed the outfit to her liking.

"Mmm that looks sexy, I guess if you can materalize your needs, there is no need to take you a clothing store."

He felt the girl start to get more into the bj as she let the head of his cock into her mouth, she let her tongue swirl around the head. Mag noticed that another woman was now on her knees in front of him, she started to stroke his cock as the red head licked over the head of his cock. The other woman, a pretty asian girl, long black hair, blonde highlights through it, she had smaller breasts, but they were rather perky, ahe had a very tight ass though, she clearly worked those muscles alot, her grip was firm and she stroked to please.

"Look at your slaves, takes two to do what you yourself can do."

He moaned at the feeling of these two pleasuring his cock, soon he felt a warm tight like a glove feeling, he saw the asian girl pushed her apple shapped ass back and thenred head guided his cock into her pussy. He groaned out as it felt so tight.

"Mmm fuck..."

He looked to Sazzalia.

"Your pussy still feels the best...mmm"

The two girls smiled and the red head guided Mag to chair, he sat down and the asian girl again let his cock slip deep inside as the red head eagerly kissed Mag, at first he didn't like it, bit he knew Sazzalia wanted him to explore. He let her kiss him and she played with her own tits as she embraced him.
 
They are intriguing choices Master. Those girls sucking you would be better suited for this..... It... It just makes me feel strange is all Master."

She watched the two girls for a moment and grinned as she knew the red head was acting on her own without any spells. The dark haired one however, she was tossed in a mixture of need and tranced by Sazzalia's scent. The red one seemed to be unaffected by the scent, which made her all the more enticing to Sazzalia. However, she didn't tell her Master this, not yet anyway.

"I wish to keep the red female.... I like her... If you permit it that is ...."

She grinned as she said that, snapping her fingers and the red head was in the very same outfit he had pictured, she did look much better in the outfit. Her ass peek through the hem of the tiny skirt as she turned around and bent over slightly. Sazzalia licked her lips at the sightful display the redhead gave as they had him sitting down.

For now she kept quiet as she went through a few more different outfits, until she stuck with one that she personally liked. A black see through dress with blue trim that trained on the floor as she walked, underneath it a silk strap like lingere with silver that would give him easy access anytime he desired. It was more to her style and she felt very sexy in it, hoping that he will like it as well.
 
"I have a request... I mean command. I want you rotate outfits, I like seeing different sexy outfits."

He at first sounded unsure, but when he changed his tone to commanding, he sounded so different. He was in charge, he was sure of himself, he said that out loud as well, not through thoughts. He moaned out as he placed his hands on the asian womans hips and he took her and started to pound his cock hard into her, the red head looked at him with such awe as Mag fucked this woman. He thought to Sazzalia.

"This should be you, not this fine asian woman with a really nice ass. But I will show you how I want to fuck your perfect pussy, I believe you can feel what she feels correct? Than..."

He spanked her ass hard as he drilled her pussy, the whole time he had this grin on his face while he stared at his demon lover. He moaned as he heard the woman cry out in pleasure, screaming things like "fuck me more, yes pound my pussy like you own it, yes master fuck me good just like that" he spanked her ass hard again, he hoped Sazzaia was feeling this.

The red head waited as she licked over his nipples, kissing his chest. Mag finally looked at her. She was taken back by his stare.

"You, show me your ass, bend down and raise your ass up to me. Let me see how you obey."

He saw how she got on all fours and raised her ass up. Mag grinned as he let his hand run over her ass, he spanked her hard as well, he heard her whimper.

"Yes Sazzalia, you can have her, what will you call your new pet? Will you teach her to please better? Teach her some new tricks, some you like to preform?"

He rubbed his fingers over her wet pussy, she moaned softly, hard to hear because of woman that Mag was fucking, she must have cum three times from his cock. He thought to her

"Sazzalia, are you feeling all of this, how turned on are you my demon lover. Come show me."

He grinned.
 
It truly amazed Sazzalia that he can talk so much and keep his focus on her as he pounds into another female. Most males can't focus on more than one thing when all worked up such as he was. And though she didn't answer him, she could indeed feel everything he was doing to that little, screaming female on his lap. In fact he doesn't know that Sazzalia had already came twice from it all, especially watching and listening to the sounds.

She snapped her fingers and the males from earlier were frozen, made to watch and listen to everything however.

"As you wish Master."

With another snap, she made the dress disappear and wore only the strappy undergarment as she walked towards him. When she came up to him, she leaned down and kissed him deeply before giving her attention to the redhead.

"What do they call you little pet?"

The cute little redhead looked over her shoulder, those beautiful blue eyes sparkled with innocent lust as she held the position he had requested. Sazzalia moved to straddle over her pets back, bending down into the same position the redhead was in, licking and teasing her pet while being able to show him just how wet she was.

Kylila... my Mistress...

Sazzalia's tail twitched with excitement at having a pet to play with. He can see clear signs on Sazzalia's legs that she had cum as her juices glistened on her inner thighs. Also that the strappy lingerie barely covered her pussy in this position, digging into the her wet lips and in between the ass cheeks.

"I will permit her to keep her name Master, for I like it. As for your questions concerning this beautiful pet....."

She inhaled deeply the new pets scent, savoring the sweetness of her innocence. Just by the scent, Sazzalia could tell she has had very little experience at all. It was a good chance her previous boyfriends took her once and left as if it was nothing.... If that is the case, Sazzalia would find them.....

In the meantime, she was petting the red hair, enjoying the silkiness of it as her tail slipped underneath both of them, flicking over the little pets clit.

"I will take good care of her Master... She is doing this willingly, not under my control which tells me she will be fun to train.... I like the ones that resist my scent... She is a special little pet..."
 
He raised his eyebrow as he saw Sazzalia play with her new pet, the way her ass looked as she raised it for him, she was a million times better than the other two, he thrust once more hard into the Asian woman's pussy before she screamed out and came again over his cock, he pulled out and went to Sazzalia, he grinned as he saw how wet she was. He moaned as he spread her ass apart to see the small cloth covering her wet lips, god was her pussy a beautiful sight, he teased her pussy with his cock head, only making himself moan out, he felt her pussy lips trying to grab at his cock and pull him in, but he wanted to tease her.

He watched as her tail played with her new pet, she was absolutely fascinated with her. It made him a bit jealous to be frank, but he liked watching her play and have fun.

Mag than let his cock sink fast into his demon lovers wet pussy, he groaned out from the feeling and filled her pussy with a huge load of cum.

"Fuck... mmmmm Sazzalia... your pussy is..."

All the fucking he did to the other woman was nothing compared to her, her pussy was made to pleasure him, and it did, his cock was still rock hard as he regained himself and started to pound at her wet cunt, he reached and took hold of her wings, stroking the surface of the skin there lightly, he let one wing go as he reached over and spanked Kylila, he saw her whimper again and he spanked Sazzalia hard as he pulled her wing and kissed over the skin, he reached his other hand to her hair and tugged gently.

"Mmm Sazzalia, tell me you love my cock..."

He tugged back a bit more as he licked over her wing, he pounded her pussy again and again, drilling it, sinking into her as he knew she loved. He would never grow tired of her, he would always love fucking her.
 
Sazzalia knew he was jealous, she could feel it coming from him, however it is what she wanted as well. It was one of the things she loved to taste and feed off of, another reason is she knew it would do him good in the long run. It would... or at least should anyway, make him more controlling, something she has noticed in the last few moments. She thrived on it all, the emotions coming from both females, the men as they were stuck watching helplessly and most importantly, her Master.

Her tail pushed into her little pet and went in time with his thrusts, both girls were crying out as they came together. Their juices pooled down to the floor as they came and squirted in time with their Master.

"I love your cock Master..... I love how it feels pounding into me.... I love...."

She went into a rambling mess as yet another climax crashed through her and she almost screamed out those three words she swore she would never say. Sazzalia had to force herself to regain some kind of control over the stimulation he was causing, she couldn't fall in love with another Master, not after the last time. But there were just too many things that reminded her of that particular Master.

Both her mark and the mark on his hand began to glow and pulse as these raw emotions were tearing into her, each orgasm seemed to be breaking through a wall. He hasn't been this primal with her since they met, the controlling vibe that poured off him wasn't anything like she's felt from him so far. It all started to confuse and tease with her senses as he kept pounding into her.

"I want your cock Master.... I need your cock Master.... I need you...."
 
He could feel the power surging from the mark on his finger, he felt it pulse through him, with every thrust of his hip, it sent his cock plunging deeper inside of her, his cock grew harder inside of her, reaching deeper than it has before... every thrust he could feel her juices spatter on his thighs and pelvic area, the moans he heard coming from her and Kylila were music to his ears. He spanked her ass hard again and than spanked Kylila again, he looked to them both, he was lasting longer and longer with her, like some champion of sex.

"Yes... Sazzalia, I love pounding your tight pussy, your pussy is the only pussy that pleases me, would any other cock please you as mine does?"

He groaned out as he sucked on her wing, trying to leave a mark on her as he held back his orgasm, he did not want to cum just yet, he tugged on his demons hair, a bit harder now as he pounded her pussy, he looked and saw how her backdoor seemed to call out to him, every time he thrust his cock, he saw her lovely flower. He let her hair go as she felt his finger collect some of her juices and suddenly his finger slide into her ass as he fucked her pussy still.

"mmm I have not explored here yet..."

He spanked her again.

"Bring one of those men, one of your choosing over here, I want to watch you suck his cock, feed off his energy, bring another for Kylila, teach her how to suck a cock, and another for this one, I want to see a blow job frenzy."

Yet another command to her, where was this coming from, she could see his concern, was this right, where was this side coming from, a feint aura surrounded him now as he continued to please his demon lovers pussy, yes he had heard part of that sentence she did not finish, he wanted to hear her say it.
 
Back
Top