The stepdaughter (closed for lexylove)

Eva began to pout a little. "But I'm not your daughter by blood? Do you not like me?"she said. He could see she was upset now. "I've heard things....you said in the shower and what not."she said. Hiccuping as she began to tear up a little. "I know I'm not mom....stop comparing me to her. I love you.....but you don't love me."she said. Crying softly as she rested against Frank.
 
Frank watched her tear up. He wrapped his arms around her hoping whatever this was it was just the alcohal talking. He said "Eva I do love you but those thoughts I've had. There not right there wrong. I know you will find a great guy but Im too old for you." He hoped his words were breaking through the alcohal fueled haze he thought she was in. Unaware that she was faking being drunk. All towards the moment she wanted right now. He was close but would need just a little more push in the right direction.
 
Feeling him hold her close to calm her down. "But...I want you daddy. You don't compare to other guys. "She said. Looking up at Frank, "I want you. " Pulling him into a hot kiss as her arms snaked around his neck. She knew he needed some action but also knew that he had a thing for her.
 
Frank knew he should stop this. He should but the stress and sexual tension of the last few nights. Eva's young firm body pressed against his rugid frame built from farm work and hunting. He groaned against her lips as she kissed him. Soon unable to fight it as he felt himself returning the kiss. His tongue tasting her cherry lip gloss as it probed her lips. His hand fully embracing holding her as his hand squeezed her ass.
 
Eva moaned into the kiss as she felt him give her ass a squeeze. Breaking the kiss as she covered his neck with kisses. Her hands snaking down and began to undo his pants. "Mmmm take me daddy."she said. Her hand snaked into his pants, straight into his boxers and began to stroke him. "Make me feel good daddy."she said.
 
Frank moaned as she grasped his cock. Stroking it he moaned "Fuck Eva your hands feel so good." It had been a whole year since Sara passed a whole year since he's felt the touch of a womans hand. Frank starting to realize this wasn't his daughter not by blood. This was a woman a woman who wanted him and right now he wanted her too. He kissed her neck biting and sucking her flesh into a hickie. His hands working on getting her bravest undone.
 
Eva smitked as her plan worked and had Frank in the palm of her hand. Feeling him trying to get her bralette off. Pulling back before pulling it over her hand and tossing it aside. Her perky tits on full view for Frank. Pushing his pants and boxers to free his cock. Stroking him again as she kissed his neck. "Mmm is daddy goning to fuck me?"she teased.
 
Frank groaned against her lips. His cock a good 11 inches when fully hard. She worked his monster like a seasoned slut. He growled against her ear "you'd like that to be daddy's little slut. The outfits the not locking the shower. You wanted to show your body off to me to drive me crazy." As he talked his hands worked to pull her thong over and off her lips. His fingers finding her pussy already feeling how wet she was as he worked two fingers into her exploring her. He kissed down her neck to her wonderful tits. Licking and sucking her hardened nipples before biting them just as he used to do with Sara.
 
Eva moaned out as she felt his fingers ease inside her pussy. "Ah....fuck....yes I do daddy."she said. Her head rolled back as he began to attack her tits. "Mmm fuck me daddy. It wasn't like you weren't teasing me either. I saw the sex tape...and you didn't shut the bathroom door either."she said. Smirking as she began to work herself on his fingers. "What do you say daddy?"she asked.
 
Frank couldn't take anymore. He needed to feel her. To watch her writh and come undone beneath him. He removed his fingers tasting his stepdaughters essence before he rubbed her lips with his cock. With one hard thrust he entered her. Waiting for her to get adjusted to him. He knew how much sarah loved his cock. It was big for her and she was always tight she on multiple occasions told Frank how he ruined other men for her. He kissed Eva's forhead and said "you tell me when your ready sweatheart."
 
Moaning softly as they had made it to her bed. His cock teasing her pussy before he thursted in. Causing Eva to gasp as she got use to his size. Smiling up at Frank before stealing a kiss. "Mmm make me feel good daddy."she said. Biting her lip as she laid back down on her bed.
 
Frank gave her what she wanted. Starting slow all 11 inches of his cock hitting the deepest parts of her pussy. The head kissing the opening to her womb again and again. He grunted "fuck so tight. Its been too long Eva." He kissed her neck nipping her ear as he fucked her slowly.
 
Eva let out a loud moan as he began to fuck her. Wrapping her arms around him as she held him close. "I've been waiting for this...waiting to finally have you."she said. Tilting his head up before pulling him into a passionate kiss.
 
Frank moaned into the kiss. Continueing to fuck her slowly. He started to pick up the pace. Fucking her faster now. Breaking the kiss he said "your amazing Eva. I....I needed this. I needed you. Fuck sweatheart your pussy feels so good." Lifting her hips slightly as the new angle caused his cock to hit all the right spots.
 
Eva's head went back as Frank picked up the pace. She wanted to last as long as she could for him but his cock felt so good. "Daddy I'm going to cum!"she said. Her back arched some as she came hard. Moaning loudly as she grabbed onto the bed.
 
Frank groaned as her pussy was like a vice grip. He continued to fuck her through her orgasm. He pulled out only to flip her onto her hands and knees. He said "time for daddy's little slut to get punished for teasing daddy I'm gonna fuck you like the bitch in heat you've been acting like all week. Gripping her hips he started to fuck her doggy style."
 
Eva soon found herself on her hands and knees. Looking over shoulder before he slammed into her pussy again. Grabbing the bed as he fucked her good again. "Oh fuck! Yes just like that Daddy!"she screamed. Loving every minute as he was fucking her good and hard. Frank was now hers and she knew it.
 
Frank was getting lost in the sensation. Gone was his stepdaughter this was purely a woman. A woman he intended to pleasure. His hand firmly but not roughly gripped her neck. Pulling her against his chest. One hand landed on her navel. Steadying her as he continued to fuck her. His other messaged her right breast. He whispered in her ear "do you want daddy to cum. To fill you pussy with his cum?" He knew she was on the pill. It was something Sara insisted on when she started to show interest in boys. Not trusting dumb teenage boys to always think about protection.
 
Eva felt him tug her up as he held her against his his chest. "Please Daddy! Fill me up!"she begged. Oh she wanted this and was happy that she finally got him in bed. Though now he was fair game and she take full advantage. Eva was no little girl anymore. Though Frank wasn't her first but he was the best.
 
Frank moaned hearing Eva talk like that. It was one of his turn ons to hear sara beg him for his cum. To watch get so desperate for it she practicly went mad with pleasure. It didn't take too much longer as he continued to thrust up into Eva's tight young pussy. Groaning as he finally went over the edge "Fuck Eva i'm cumming!" He came hard filling her womb with his hot cum. The liquid warmth filling her insides.
 
Eva smiled as she felt Frank blowing his load in her. Helping him ease his cock out before she turned around. Pulling Frank in to a passionate kiss. "Mmm will you sleep here daddy?"she asked. Crawling into her bed before sneaking under the covers.
 
Frank thought about it for a moment. He said "yes baby. I don't want to lay in a empty bed anymore." He joined her in bed. Feeling her lay across his broad chest. He said "goodnight sweatheart."
 
Eva gave Frank a kiss goodnight before she settled down. Using him as pillow for the night. Waking the next morning, smiling as she saw who was in her bed with her. Though she would have to tell him that she wasn't drunk at all. Gently shaking Frank, 'Dad wake up." Smiling before she snuggled back up to him.
 
Frank stirred awake. Seeing Eva's beautiful face. He remember what he did last night and sat up. His eyes trailing down her naked form. He said "Eva....Im sorry. I took advantage of you last night. The one thing I was worried about when you called me and told me you had been drinking. You must think i'm skum."
 
Eva soon felt her self hit the bed as Frank sat up. Feeling sad before she sat up. "Well...to be honest I wasn't drunk..but acting. I've wanted you for some time but not sure how to go about it. I knew you would come get me if I called. I did have some drinks but I stopped as Ari got drunk. I made sure she got home safely before I had you come get me."she said. Looking away from Frank as she felt he probably wouldn't want anything to do with her.

"I'm sorry for lying to you Dad."she said softly. She was feeling like crap right now and hoping he wouldn't be mad.
 
Back
Top