The AH Coffee Shop and Reading Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great; thanks.
The lounge lizards seem to have moved or hidden the Coffee pot and Rolf's in a sulk.
And we have a cold, wet dawn.
:)

It's not dawn yet but we had an hours worth of light rain just after midnight. No cold, mid 60's. Low 80's for later.

The new authors control panel has some interesting features.

One of which is it allows you to see a list of everyone who has favored you. Out of 2600+ favorites, I saw 14 or 15 that I recognize from the AH past and present. Some that I was almost sure were there were not and a couple I would have never guessed had me on their lists.

If ya ain't played around with this thing, ya should. It's in beta testing now and there are changes in the works.

Coming soon to a Literotica in your neighborhood. :D

60f is like 15.5c, if I did the math right.

1.8 X C +32 = F

Thx for the donuts Tex. I'll have two of those Boston Cream ones and a black coffee please - oh, and I bought along some flowers for your counter :rose: :rose: :rose:

maxresdefault.jpg

38F (3C) and 4am here. Up nice and early looking forward to my coffee and some writing before I head in for a 7am start at work ...... thank god I'm not on nights this weekend - Friday and Saturday nites are the most "interesting".

You see the weirdest things - had a guy come in this summer with a fishhook firmly embedded in his butt. He'd gone to cast and he'd been drinking and messed it up and the wind or something had gotten involved and he planted that hook right in his butt - had to cut it out. Hilarious. None of us could stop laughing the entire time - and even the guy was seeing the funny side - he'd had to kneel in his car for an hour's drive while his buddy brought him in. I was still giggling when he walked out.

Aiming to finish two of my Winter Holidays competition stories this weekend - having a lot of fun writing them at the moment and down to the hot sex right now, so that's even more fun. My partner is getting very involved in the actual detailed plotting here - his enthusiasm knows no bounds :cathappy:

Anyhow, I shouldn't distract you Tex, you've got a long day pouring coffee for people. You and everyone else have a wonderful day and maybe see you tonite on the way home .... and thx for the coffee and those delicious donuts :heart: .... Chloe

The flowers are nice. I really need to do something about the decor around here.

Your donuts are bigger than mine. :eek: :D

As a long time fisherman, I've had a hook or two find a place in my body. The last one was a rattletrap that came loose from a big fish. Yeah, I know the big one always gets away. I turned when I saw it flying my way and it ended up in the back of my right shoulder. I couldn't reach it.

Loading the boat on the trailer back at the launch ramp wasn't much of a problem. The twenty mile drive to the nearest town that should have a doctors was uncomfortable from having to stay leaning forward. It was Saturday so the doctors office was closed.

Another drive of thirty miles to the next bigger town. There was a small clinic there. It wasn't their first fishhook in a fisherman and I was on my way back to the lake very shortly. :D

Significant others bring a whole new meaning to help with your writing in more ways that one. :devil:

Have a good day.

6C = 43 F or thereabouts.

I've got my aids to hearing. Not as uncomfortable as I feared, but I can hear things I'd forgotten about.
For example, the rattle of the keys on this keyboard.

6C = 43 F or thereabouts.

I've got my aids to hearing. Not as uncomfortable as I feared, but I can hear things I'd forgotten about.
For example, the rattle of the keys on this keyboard.

Congrats! Now you're as Bionic as Ogg. :D

Around here if something starts to rattle, we look on the ground around us quickly.

Everyone's donuts are bigger than mine. *sob* I'm not sure I've had one this century.

*Spins around in the middle of the room*
Wheee! Imma planet!
*watches as civilization grows on her and civilized people continue coffee-ing*
Tea, any one? They are now in the Age of Agriculture!

*Spins around in the middle of the room*
Wheee! Imma planet!
*watches as civilization grows on her and civilized people continue coffee-ing*
Tea, any one? They are now in the Age of Agriculture!

:D Wheeee, that was fun.

Uh, what are you doctoring that tea with? I want some of it. :eek:

Well, the workweek is over and it's Saturday morning, if you're keeping track.

The coffee is fresh and so are the donuts. Or at least the guy around the corner said they were.

I have yard work today. I had yard work yesterday but it rained early and around noon. At least it's finally supposed to cool down.

The coffee is fresh and so are the donuts. Or at least the guy around the corner said they were.

I have yard work today. I had yard work yesterday but it rained early and around noon. At least it's finally supposed to cool down.

*Eats one doughnut* It is fresh!
Yet, to be sure, let me eat all of them...

Good morning Tex - enjoy the yard work. I have the weekend off and I'm writing writing writing .... and coffee ... definitely coffee, more coffee pleeeeeease (abject whimper).

Good morning Kimikimidoll - nooooooo, leave me one donut. Just one, pleeeeease

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkCuiv2i5fc-ZIhrECqMJLbGZ6KZ7C1IrNk6fTl51hq0dwaWEjFw

Taking a nice break after an early start and then it's back into it. Trying to finish two stories this weekend, outlining a third and thinking about the next three. I swear, it's that coffee. My mind goes into overdrive. And its grey and cloudy and cold outside so i am NOT going out and I'm NOT reading any election news, I swear. Just writing.... I might even light a fire in the fireplace..... that'd be nice.

Last edited:
Good morning Tex - enjoy the yard work. I have the weekend off and I'm writing writing writing .... and coffee ... definitely coffee, more coffee pleeeeeease (abject whimper).

Good morning Kimikimidoll - nooooooo, leave me one donut. Just one, pleeeeease

Taking a nice break after an early start and then it's back into it. Trying to finish two stories this weekend, outlining a third and thinking about the next three. I swear, it's that coffee. My mind goes into overdrive. And its grey and cloudy and cold outside so i am NOT going out and I'm NOT reading any election news, I swear. Just writing.... I might even light a fire in the fireplace..... that'd be nice.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkCuiv2i5fc-ZIhrECqMJLbGZ6KZ7C1IrNk6fTl51hq0dwaWEjFw

One of my best customers.

Good luck with the writing. I'm a little burnt out after all the editing and revising. One of the reasons for doing yard work. The other is that any longer and I'll have to bale hay.

A fire in the fireplace does sound nice but... and there is always a nice cute butt... it's supposed to be in the mid 80's today.

Awww, because you asked nicely:

Oooh rainbow: https://secure.static.tumblr.com/a1...mblr_static_3kvo0zuhqg2sogkgo44wwgggg_640.jpg
Chocolate!!:
http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/100895-Chocolate-Frosted-And-Glazed-Donuts.jpg
And for the diabetics:
http://1y2u3hx8yml32svgcf0087imj.wp...loads/2016/04/Banana-Nut-Donuts_1-960x595.jpg

I'll actually try the last one out.
(so my teacher was right; I don't know how to spell. Well, nor did Shakespear!)

I think you need to bring the donuts every morning. Good job. :rose:

Good morning!

One large iced coffee, please, with cream and sugar. I have a lot of reading to do. :)

Good morning!

One large iced coffee, please, with cream and sugar. I have a lot of reading to do. :)

Iced coffee coming up.

It must be warm where you are. Mid 60's here.

Good luck with the reading. Lit or something else?

I said yard work so it rained. :rolleyes:

Iced coffee coming up.

It must be warm where you are. Mid 60's here.

Good luck with the reading. Lit or something else?

I said yard work so it rained. :rolleyes:

Oh thank you! :heart:

It's in the fifties here, but I drink iced coffee year round. I'm all about the girly drinks. :eek:

No Lit reading unfortunately. I admit I don't do a whole lot of reading here, although there are authors for whom I'll drop whatever I'm doing if I see they posted a new story. I'm taking a brush-up course in Japanese next year, so I'm studying in preparation for that. Kanji is still kicking my ass, but that's nothing new. :)

Any objections to me bringing some whiskey in? I like a little in my coffee, from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back