On a scale of 1-10, how horny are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11++++ tonight. Re-living some of my past sexcapades and sharing them with a friend here on Lit. Which has me pretty hot and bothered.

Last edited:
I think the scale is exponential. Most people here sits at a simmering 6-8. And the moment you reach 9-10, and like you said, all hell breaks loose. Shall we all make a mathematical equation for this scale? ;)
I think we should cum up with a different unit of measure. Numbers are boring. I prefer digits...especially the middle finger of my left hand.

I think we should cum up with a different unit of measure. Numbers are boring. I prefer digits...especially the middle finger of my left hand.

So.... if you are using your middle digit, and I am helping with a few digits,where do you sit horny wise?

I was about to cum last time, ugh. I totally was. And then something happened and I quickly had to stop jerking off. I need somebody to cum with so fucking badly. You have no idea.

I'm at about a 7 horny but also at a 7 for hungry and 7 for sleepy. I don't know which one is going to win

still off the scale, even after masturbating in the shower earlier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back