All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

• Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Monday Evening - What's Really For Dinner?

As the lingering thoughts of Kate and the situation I was in with her dad started to fade, I felt myself feeling a bit more comfortable as I made that toast. Things were starting to look up when Carter made his own toast. At this rate of toasting and drinking champagne, I'll be ready for bed in no time. Especially with not having anything to eat since lunch..

Then POW! I hardly notice Carter wink at you when he turned to me and kissed me. I was stunned at first, pulling my head back until his lips met mine. I was hesitant at first, what with you standing right there, but my slight resistance faded away quickly as Carter slipped his amazing tongue into my mouth. Just as I was getting into it, Carter pulled away, leaving me in a state of disbelief and want.

"Wow!"

Was about all I could say at that moment as I looked at Carter, then at you. I saw a smirk on your face that I had never seen before. I stared for a second or two before my dazed look slowly turned into a smile as the thought popped into my head that maybe you two were planning this when I was in the kitchen. Maybe that was all the whispering was about.

I decided to play along a little. I mean, why not right? I have fucked both of them. They both knew about the other. They were both related to each other. And they both had talents in the bedroom.

I kept my gaze on you as I spoke,

"I think your nephew here may be a better kisser than you. Freshen up my glass and then we can do a taste test sort of. The champagne will be like ginger's purpose when eating sushi."

Monday evening - appetizer

As Carter kissed Megan, a hundred thoughts blew through my mind.

Carter had always been forward with the ladies, in part because I had counseled him to be when he was a teen. 'Fortune favors the bold' and 'Nice guys finish last' and all that. I didn't want him repeating my mistakes. I was certain he had initiated your 'indiscretion,' but I could hardly blame him.

I realized that this was the immediate future of my relationship with Megan. This was what You wanted. And I really didn't know how it was going to end. I suddenly felt more distance between us, particularly after the intense closeness following my return.

My mind briefly flashed back to Amanda, all those years ago. Is this how her husband felt when Kye and I and that other guy gang banged her. She had blown us all off after that and gone monogamous with her husband again. My heart had hurt for months after her, and I wondered if I was setting myself up again.

I recalled the time with Kye, Megan, and I. Things had been good between us after that, and you had so enjoyed it. If Kye was my brother, Carter was my younger brother. So perhaps this would be ok too.

I forced a smile onto my face as Carter slid his freakishly huge, if popular, tongue from your mouth. You looked at us playfully, daring me to kiss you better. Vixen...

You took a big gulp of wine, swishing your mouth out, then looked at me expectantly. "Close your eyes," I teased.

You giggled, then closed them and pursed your lips. I winked at Carter, then moved quickly behind you. I bent, lowering my lips to that spot where your neck meets your shoulder. Your exposed skin was cool under my warm lips, as my mouth gradually opened. My teeth emerged, brushing your skin, before I gently bit that sensitive spot. As you always do, your body trembled and a gasp escaped your lips.

I eased up, closing my lips before standing, smiling genuinely. You turned round, wide eyed and flushed, and I grinned mischievously, "You never said I had to kiss you on the lips!"

Monday night .... Kissing Megan again

I felt a huge sense of relief when both you and my uncle didn't hit or chastise me. When you smiled and said, "Wow" I couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle. You like my kiss and now you are bating Sean with kissing you better than me.

We both watch you take a big gulp of wine and closing your eyes, expecting Sean to kiss you on the lips. I too expected it and was surprised when he circles behind you and begins kissing the side of your neck. There is no doubt in my mind that you enjoy the feel of his lips and teeth on your soft skin. I make a mental note to do the same in the future. If there is a future.

As he caressed your neck with his lips, you open your eyes and stare at me. I have to hand it to my uncle, he had your body trembling. I almost move to you again, wanting to taste your soft sensuous lips but instead I watch your eyes glancing up and down my body and then you let out the most pleasurable gasp.

When he told you that you never mentioned kissing on the lips, I see you turn your head, looking at me with a smile. I pick up my glass of wine and laugh. "Maybe it's because my uncle knows I'm the better kisser." Quickly filling my mouth with wine, I press my lips against yours, letting the wine slip from my mouth to yours feeling it swishing back and forth. My tongue quickly follows the delicious wine, snaking further into your mouth, probing and moving back and forth until it is rests at the entrance to your throat.

My free hand instinctively reaches for your breast, squeezing the globe of flesh feeling your nipple harden. I feel my uncle hovering close by but I want you to be gasping for breath when I release your lips. Finally I pull back and hear your audible gasp for air.

I look at my uncle and smile. "Let's see you top that one uncle." I wonder if we are going to turn this into a teasing contest with you as the centerpiece. Turning to you I pinch the hardened nipple between my fingers. "I bet you have a lot of places you'd like us to kiss, don't you?"

Monday Evening - Kissing Contest

I opened my eyes as I caught myself in mid-swoon. Your warm breath and soft lips knew just the right spot on the back of my neck, that's for sure. I wondered how I looked to Carter who had a front row seat to all of this. As I recovered, my twinkling eyes fixed on Carter as I responded to you,

"No, I guess I did not. I guess I should be more careful in what I propose."

The kissing along with the wine had me feeling pretty good as I listened to you and your nephew discuss who was the better kisser. I was in a slight euphoric daze as I turned my head slightly to get a glimpse of you with you directly behind me when Carter stepped up to me, kissing me again. His lips were closed until I opened mine inviting him in again when my mouth was flooded with the sweet taste of wine. Carter's long tongue swished the wine around my mouth until I swallowed. His snake of a tongue slithering along following the wine to my throat. God, he had such an amazing tongue! I squeezed my thighs together as we kissed and you placed your hands on my bony hips.

Not only did you take the opportunity to put your hands on me again, but Carter also put his hand on the curvature of my tiny right breast as he swirled his tongue inside my mouth. I knew that I should put a stop to this as things were unraveling pretty quickly. Carter's hand covered my tit and squeezed gently as he pulled away from our kiss. A soft moan escaped my lips as his tongue slithered out.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh my!"

This was all happening so fast and my body was definitely responding to their play. I could see that this wasn't going to end soon as Carter baited you to do better. Just when I was going to turn around to face you, Carter tweaked and gently tugged on my hardened nub through my clothes and prompted me to respond,

"I think you both know exactly where I liked to be kissed. Does anyone know where that is?"

giving you that daring look.

Last edited:
Monday Evening - Game change

I found myself a little hesitant of the dynamic between Carter and Megan. Contests, dares, taunts... but perhaps that was how you two related. I didn't know, but I did know that I really didn't want our immanent threesome to be so competitive.

I wondered if I should say something, when Megan told us we knew where she liked to be kissed.

"Indeed," I said, with a lustful smile. I released your hips and snatched up the bottle of wine. With my free hand, I took your shoulder and turned you until you were facing the space between Carter and I. You looked at me a little confused, until my hand slipped over your shoulder and over the bare skin of your upper chest.

I paused, as my fingers stopped above the center of the neckline of your blouse. One of the things I love about off the shoulder tops is how little it takes to hook a finger into the hem and pull them down. I did, with a slow easy motion, that dragged the elastic neckline down, gradually exposing your breasts and pulling your nipples slightly, before they popped free. I continued, until your blouse was bunched around your waist.

You looked at me, panting, as I brought the end of the bottle to the nipple of your breast closest to Carter and poured a small amount of the chilled bubbles onto your hard nub. You shuddered with the sudden cold, as I moved to your other nipple and splashed it with wine. I knelt down to one side of Megan, as I smiled at Carter, "a little taste treat I discovered. You should try it."

I leaned closer, my tongue extending out to touch the drip of wine traveling down your torso. I then drew my tongue up your body, up the gradual slope of your breast, until my lips could close on your chilly, sensitive nipple. A soft gasp escaped your lips and I grinned, both from bringing you pleasure, but also seeing Carter kneel down and work his way to your other nipple.

Monday Night ... following Sean's lead

I couldn't help but smile when Sean responded that he knew where she liked to be kissed. Not having a real history the way you and uncle Sean have I could only wonder what he was planning. It didn't take long to see him spring into action.

I see the look of confusion on your face when Sean turns you, facing us with each of us on either of you. I found it exciting to watch Sean run his fingers over your soft skin and then hook into the elastic of the off the shoulder top. I see your eyes traveling from him and then to me and we both know what Sean is planning to do next.

I see the excitement in your eyes as Sean pours some of the wine onto the breast closest to me and then onto the other. I followed his lead when he knelt down in front of you and begins to lick his way up to your naked breast. I quickly kneel too and begin licking the wine off your torso as I work my way up to your breast.

"You're right. Very tasty indeed,"
I whisper as I flick my tongue over the ripe wet nipple. I feel my own desire rising, growing in my jeans as I suck the tip of your nipple into my mouth and then gently nip at it with my teeth. I love the sound of your soft moans and when you place your hand on top of my head, I take the smallish breast completely into my mouth, sucking while my right hand reaches up to caress your ass.

I have no clue where this will all end or what the future holds but one thing is for sure, your body is swaying back and forth as Sean and I hungrily dine on your succulent breasts.

Monday Evening - Main Course: Megan

I knew as soon as those words left my lips that I actually invited both of them to have their way with me. I felt myself shiver at the thought of both of you seducing me in front of each other when you grabbed my shoulder, turned me to face you and Carter, and stepped in front of me with a bottle of wine in your hand. I was puzzled for a little bit but noticed from your expression that you did indeed have some sort of plan. And I knew that whatever you were planning, I was going to love it.

I turned from your mischievous grin to Carter, who looked pleased with how things were unfolding in front of his eyes. Especially when you slipped your fingers into my top and tugged it away from my body and below my tiny breasts. Here I was, letting you practically offer me to your nephew, who I already had sex with, after we had just professed our love for each other. I didn't know what to expect from you, but being that I was definitely getting aroused as you undressed me in front of another man, I knew that tonight was going to be another fun night with you. And Carter by the way things were turning out.

I stood in a daze as you and Carter discussed what was going to happen as I felt the coldness of the bottle of wine against my nipple poking outward followed by a stream of wine running out over my aching nipple, around the curve of my breast and down my belly. I watched as you knelt before me, head turned as you talked to Carter.

My eyes glazed over as I watched your tongue poke through your lips then press against the stream of wine on my belly, your lips and mouth kissing and sucking gently as they trailed up towards my tit. The way your soft lips felt against the warm flesh of my stomach was amazing. The more they ascended towards my tit and nipple, the more shallow my breathing became, waiting for them to clamp around my hardened bud and suckle my breast.

Just as your mouth reached the underside of my breast, Carter knelt and began to kiss his way up the left side of my belly. My eyes flickered back and forth as you both lapped, licked, and suckled my breasts, eliciting a soft purr from my lips. You had my nipple caught between your lips as your tongue swirled around and around while Carter's entire mouth engulfed my tiny breast and sucked hard on it, his tongue flickering against my nub inside his mouth.

When we first bumped into Carter in the lobby, the first thing that popped into my head was, I can't let these two know about each other. And now an hour later, Here I was practically topless, with them both on their knees, licking and sucking at my breasts.

I was getting so aroused the way the two of you were worshiping me that I bit my lower lip when Carter's cold, hard teeth nipped at my buds. I felt my knees go weak so I placed my right hand on top of Carter's head to keep from falling. I felt Carter slide his right hand up my right thigh until he reached up to fondle my ass.

"I think it's only fair that you should be topless as well"

swaying my head from you to Carter and back.

Monday evening - the feast continues

I gave Megan's hardened nipple a firm nip, drawing my head back, pulling her flesh, releasing it with a pop! I eased back, my hands moving to the buttons of my shirt. Fair was fair, after all. As I worked my way down my chest, Carter released your breast and began stripping as well. Your hands were stroking our scalps, your fingers running through our hair. My face turned down, I briefly wince as your hand passes over part of me head. I hadn't remembered that sore spot.

I looked up to gaze at your smiling face and the delirium in your eyes, as I shrugged my shoulders and pulled shirt off one arm. I winced briefly, forgetting my muscles were bruised on that side. As I eased my shirt off, I was glad those bruises were on the side facing away from you. They were not pretty.

Carter likely saw them, as he seemed to stop stripping for a moment. My hands now free, I turned my attention to your jeans. As beautifully snug as they were, they had to go. I ran my hands up your slender legs, over you hips, until they found the clasp and zipper. I could feel the heat of your skin beneath the fabric, as I worked the clasp open. I took a breath as I clasped and lowered the zipper, revealing your leopard panties beneath. I hooked my fingers around the waist of your jeans and pulled them down, making sure to catch your panties as I did. Both slid smoothly down your legs, and my breath caught at the sudden reveal. God, I never tire of you. Every time I see you, you take my breath away.

You were so close, I caught the scent of your wet sex as you stepped out of your jeans. Your top was still bunched around your waist, until Carter thoughtfully slid that down your legs as well.

I sat back on my haunches and stared at you. Naked, so beautifully naked. As you stepped out of your top, you turned more towards Carter, presenting your lithe ass to me. I grinned widely, thought for a moment, then glanced at the nearby counter. I saw what I was looking for and reached over and grabbed a bottle of olive oil. I smiled broader as I opened the bottle, and brought the open end to the small of your back. Once again, you shuddered as the cool, thick liquid contacted your skin, and dripped slowly down your back, then over and between the cheeks of your ass. I stopped the flow as I saw the first drop reach your rosebud. I set the bottle down, in case Carter had other culinary notions, and brought the fingers of one hand to the small of your back. I touched you softly, then followed the trail of oil down your back. My other hand joined in the fun as I reached your ass, smoothing the oil over your toned cheeks. I growled softly as I cupped your ass, massaging more deeply, enjoying the noises you were making and your increasing unsteadiness.

I couldn't really see what Carter was doing, but the scent of your pussy grew stronger, and I hungrily enjoyed your mounting arousal. I inhaled as two of my oiled fingers dipped down, sliding slowly between your cheeks, to come to rest on your tight hole. A low groan escaped your lips, as I began to circle your asshole, just teasing the muscular opening on the outside. Round and round, my fingers massaged and teased, occasionally pressing a finger against your opening, feeling you gradually relax and yield to my advances.

Last edited:
Monday Evening - Feasting on Megan

When you mentioned we should remove our tops, both Sean and I did as you request. I see the deep bruises on my uncle's arm and realize that he really went through a hell of a time. But he was not letting any of his injuries stop him from pleasuring her.

I got my shirt off and watch as Sean removes your jeans. God you look so beautiful and delicious. I have a feeling I know what Sean is up to and when your jeans are removed, I reach up to pull your shirt down to lay on top of your discarded jeans. You stand between us like a goddess waiting for her servants to pleasure her and we are not about to disappoint you.

Sean turns you to face me and I look up to see your eyes are partially closed as he pours some oil on your back. I can smell the strong fragrance of your sex and decide I don't need any oil for what I am about to do.

I see you open your mouth and a soft groan escapes when Sean spreads the oil over your sexy ass cheeks. I grab your right leg and pull it over my left shoulder, seeing your pedals, so wet with desire, staring at me. I know in this position your ass is opening to Sean and then I hear your moan when your body jerks forward and I know he has penetrated your ass with his fingers.

Not to be tardy, I lean forward, my tongue snaked out to lick at the juices formed on your sex. The taste is intoxicating and I waste no time pressing my long tongue along your sex until I feel the entrance to your heated core. Pushing against the open, I feel my tongue slide deliciously inside and feel Sean's fingers moving inside your ass. I have a feeling this is just the start of a long night of pleasures as I begin to tongue fuck your pussy.

Monday Night - Feast of Megan

This was all progressing rather quickly and I really had no idea how this developed into what was sure to be another threesome for me. It was just a short while ago that I professed my love for you, and when I was with you, you were my whole world. But when in the presence of others, wither with you or without you, I became this sex-crazed slut that just let anyone have their way with me. I was never like this until you unleashed that part of me. I never knew how good a man's cock felt inside me before I met you, and I was always craving sex now. But when it was all said and done, it was you that I loved and that made it all better, even though I could never tell you about any of my previous escapades that didn't involve you.

I placed both my hands on the tops of both your heads and gazed down as you both stopped worshiping my tiny breasts and started to remove your shirts. Two very sexy and loving men, one older and one around my age, starting to strip in front of me. I bit my lip as I saw your wounds come into view and saw all that you had gone through. I was going to make sure that this night would be one you would remember forever.

I had to see how far I could push this new-found openness between us but you didn't give me a chance that as soon as you removed your shirt, you had my jeans open and tugged down over my hips along with my leopard panties, Carter then followed suit by pulling my top down over my waist and hips and leaving it atop of my jeans. I stepped out of both, leaving me naked for you and your nephew. It was a good thing I had my hands on your heads for balance.

This brought back memories of me and the delivery men and how much fun that was. I never shared that experience with you and thought better not to ever bring it up. I knew how comfortable you and I were with each other now, so I turned and faced Carter, wanting him not to feel awkward in front of you. It wasn't like we were that familiar as lovers, so I gazed down into Carter's eyes and let my fingers trail along his jawline.

I felt the cool slippery oil applied to my lower back and the cool sensation of it flowing down to the curve of my ass and down the valley. Your hands spread the oil around, fondling my behind with an occasional squeeze, then pulling them apart causing me to moan softly as it felt so good. My eyes still fixed on Carter when he ran both hands up my right leg and slowly raised it and hooked my leg over his shoulder, his face inches from from wet sex. I grabbed Carter's shoulder and throw my head back as you press your fingertip against my tight ring, gently nudging it open.

Carter's pokes out that magnificent tongue and presses it flat against my puffy cunt lips, parting them as my wetness clings to it as he laps and swirls it around and around evoking a guttural moan deep from within my belly.

"OHhhhhhhh fuhhhhhhhhhhh-kkkKKKK!"

I could feel my body going limp now as my lover and his nephew were going to town on me. At some point we would have to get more comfortable.

Monday night - the start of Marathon sex threesome?

The sound of your loud moan as my tongue slices up and down your delicious slit sends tiny shivers through my groin area. I can feel Sean's fingers moving inside your ass and wonder if this is the start of a long night of lustful playfulness.

I feel your fingers gripping my head harder, pulling my face against your undulating hips. I can only do one thing and that is enjoy your tasty juices starting to flow from your cunt. God you taste so good and I lap up every bit that I can but I feel my chin becoming soaked with your cream.

Your constant moaning conveys we are doing the right things to bring pleasure to your sex starved body. As I begin to probe your pussy with my long tongue, I feel the fingers in your ass, only separated by a thin membrane of flesh moving faster. It is then that I feel the first shudder of an oncoming orgasm.

Pulling my tongue from your cavern entrance, I quickly move upward, your hands guiding my knowing where I am going. I flatten my tongue between your pedal and when I arrive at my destination, I feel the engorge nut waiting for me. I hear the loud groan escape your lips with I flick my tongue over the sensitive bud and suck it into my mouth.

I can't describe the feelings I have as your body rocks back and forth, your fingers intertwined in my locks, with a death-like grip. I have a moment of question as to whether make you cum or not. But it passes in a millisecond as I feel your body shuddering harder and know there is no stopping the flood of love juice that is about to coat my face.

Monday Night - First of the night

I have rarely seen a woman who climaxes like Megan. It is addictive, like the scene of a movie that you can watch again and again, always fresh somehow, always some new little twist you hadn't appreciated before.

As Carter and I did our things, I watched Megan carefully, delighted in your pleasure. Even before Carter moved, I saw the beginning. Your hips rotated forward and your gluts flexed, and God, if that sight did not make a man hard, nothing would!

Your legs began to quiver, and your body pitched back, as your moans peaked. I rose to my knees as your back arched and your legs started to buckle. My free arm wrapped around your waist as I pressed my chest to your back. The hand, which had been teasing your rosebud, cupped your ass, the fingers still massaging your tight hole.

My arm tightened its hold on you, and I braced you, as you came. Your lithe body shook in mine as your climax played out, pleasure rolling through you in waves.

You were still gasping, and a small cry escaped your lips, when your knees gave way entirely. My hand left your ass as I felt you collapse, my arm sliding down the backs of your legs. For a few seconds, I held you that way, cradling you in my arms, as I knelt. Then I set one of my feet flat, focused and stood, lifting you, cradling you still, as you breathed hard, your eyes surprised.

"Got you!" I smiled reassuringly.

I looked over at a smiling Carter, his face drenched, "How about we get more comfortable?"

I carried you carefully to the living room, avoiding the furniture and narrow doorways. As I got to the couch, I lowered your feet onto the cushions, bending some in the process. As you stood, I straightened myself out, and found myself looking at your throat. I looked up at you, commenting with a smile, "so this is how it feels."

I glanced at Carter, as my hands ran over your back, and down again, easily cupping your ass, "I like it."

As I faced you again, your lips descended hard onto mine.

Last edited:
Monday Night - Megan Likes Sharing

It only took a few laps of Carter's tongue and your pressing finger in my ass to make my body shudder and tremble with an explosive orgasm. I could my entire body letting go with only my hand atop Carter's head between my legs to hold onto. My back arched and my head thrown back as I filled my apartment with low groans of lust.

Thank goodness you were there to support and catch me as my body was wracked in this incredible climax. Just as my orgasm was subsiding, you hoisted up my limp, naked body and carried me over to the couch where you had me stand on the cushions. As I gazed down into your eyes I felt his tremendous warmth and understanding as you said, "so this is how it feels." I was filled with elation as I realized then, as you had, that this was going to work. This openness, this sexual openness, was what I was hoping for but wasn't convinced you would but now I knew.

I placed my hands against your cheeks and leaned down to kiss you as hard and as passionately as I could to thank you for your understanding. Our kiss grew deeper and more intense as thoughts ran through my head. This was the second time in the last few weeks that you have shared me with someone. First it was my boss, Mr. Johnson, and now it was your nephew. Then there was the time at the club/restaurant where you had your way with me at the pool table with everyone watching. Were you hoping to have the others partake? And how would you feel sharing me with a complete stranger?

My train of thought was broken as your hands roamed all over my lower back and ass, griping, groping, fondling as my naked body loomed over yours. Opening my eyes I could see Carter making his way over to the couch.

Last edited:
Monday Night - Presenting ourselves to Megan

I wipe your sweet juices from my face as much as I can after your deluge. It is a good thing Sean is behind you because your knees give out as you experience a pleasurable climax.

I remain kneeling for a moment, watching my uncle cradle you in his capable arms. He smiles at me and with a wink and nod of his head, he is telling me to follow him. He carries you into the living room and I am not far behind watching the dynamics of two lovers. He puts you on the sofa cushions and then you and him embrace, kissing while your hands search and touch each other.

I stand rooted to the floor enjoying the scene before me. My uncle kissing and caressing his lover and you reciprocating in kind. I feel my passion rising higher, my jeans getting tighter as the growth between my legs threatens to tear the material holding imprisoned.

You were loving every second of my uncle's kisses but I wanted more. Now that I knew it was ok between the three of us, my cock ached to be free of its bonds. Walking toward you, I see your eyes open, full of lust and your gaze rakes over my naked body and lands on my tight jeans. A lustful smile spreads over your face as I get close to you.

I tap my uncle on the shoulder and whisper, "I think Megan has some other things in mind uncle." He looks at me and then at you and when he steps back, you climb off the sofa, kneeling before us.

In a matter of seconds your nimble fingers are working on each of our buttons and zippers and with our help, our jeans and being pulled down and out pops two semi-hard organs. You look at each of with a huge smile. "I think she likes what she sees uncle Sean." And then I can't help but let out a moan when your fingers wrap gingerly abound each of our cocks.

Monday night - Epiphany

The look on Megan's face, as you stroked our cocks... How different than the adoring look you had given me just moments before... and I recognized it. Sheer, bald lust. The same look I had probably given a particular stripper one night some years ago, and Jennie, the girl I had hooked up with when I had first separated from Katie's mother.

It was then that I realized that sex and love were very different things to you. What did love mean to you, and what made me different from any other guy? I might have pondered all this further, but my brain disengaged when you freed my cock from my pants and began to stroke it. You looked like the nymphomaniac in the sex toy store, kneeling on the floor, a cock in each hand, looking back and forth between them, panting.

Last edited:
Monday Night - Getting Naked

Here I was completely naked having already orgasmed and there were the two of you standing before me topless. You were both so sexy as you stared up at me, Carter's face glistening with my wetness. Both of you also had that knowing look on your faces, perhaps a bit of a smirk on them.

It was truly amazing how you have made me feel the past few months. I was a nervous and conservatively shy young lady who moved to another town only to have you transform me into a young woman growing with sexual confidence by the day. I loved everything about you and now, after our brief discussion, I loved you even more as you have allowed me to continue to explore my sexual awakening along with you. But I dare not tell you about my past indiscretions.

I felt so giddy now as I looked down at the two of you, standing patiently, awaiting me to make the next move. I was so giddy as I bounced off the couch and immediately knelt between you two.

"I think we need to get you two out of these pants."

My hands start to undo your pants as my eyes lighten up as I undress you both. My head keeps moving back and forth between the two crotches which are now at face level. I was like a little kid unwrapping my Christmas presents. I had seen both of you naked before but something about this was different.

"I hope one of you brought condoms"

I announced as i tugged the zippers down and started to tug on your opened pants. My eyes grew larger as my hands rubbed over your stiffening cocks through your boxers. They felt so warm and hard as I gazed upon them. It wasn't long before I was tugging on your pants to free your cocks, eager to get my hands on them.

I don't know what possessed me to blurt out that about the condoms. It's not like I was worried about using them any of the other times I've had sex, but maybe our commitment to each other made me realize that I shouldn't be taking unnecessary risks anymore. But I could still enjoy having sex!

As both of you assisted in pushing youu pants down, my fingertips gripped the bands of your boxers and lifted them away and down, immediately following your pants down your legs. Your cocks sprung out and bobbed in front of my face causing me to gasp loudly,

"Ohhh my! Look what we have here!"

I slipped my fingers delicately around both cocks, glancing from one to the other and back while my eyes lit up. God I loved sex so much! I thought to myself. And you were allowing me to freely go about to satisfy any urge that I may have. I truly loved you!

I stroked both hard cocks in front of my joyful face before slipping my lips around Carter's cock, eliciting a moan from his mouth above me. I purred as I licked and slurped on Carter's cock while pumping yours. My fingers would curl over the tip of your cock until I felt some warm, sticky droplets form so I could spread around the taut cockhead.

After a few bobs on Carter, I gazed up with his cock still nestled between my lips before loosening them but leaving the head resting on my lower lip until I slipped my tongue under, lapping at th soft underside.

"MMMMMMMMMMM! Your turn uncle!"

I don't know what possessed me to call you uncle, but I felt like such a dirty little slut as I slipped my lips onto your cock, the cock that I was learning to worship with each passing day. My eyes looked up at you as I sunk down on you while my left hand stroked Carter's hard, hot and wet cock. I stretched out my tongue as your cock slid along it, a thin stream of saliva flowed off the tip of my tongue and down to my small chest.

Last edited:
Monday night - enjoying Megans lips and fingers

We were standing in front of you, smiling as you got down on your knees and proceeded to undo our belts and zippers. What a sight you were with a big sexy smile on your face, intent on what you were about to unwrap. Even though you had seen both of our packages, you were acting as if you were unwrapping them for the first time. After Sean and helped you with our trousers, you needed no help pulling our boxers down, freeing our cocks for your inspection.

When you asked about condoms, my heart sank a little thinking we were going to have to settle for a good ole fashion blow job. I didn't have any and I looked at Sean asking, "Do you have any condoms uncle?" You replied with a wicked smile saying you always were prepared like a good boy scout. There was a collective laugh and I'm sure my chuckled was filled with relief.

I didn't have time to feel bad as you took my cock into your warm mouth first, sucking it as deep as you could. My fingers on my right hand, played with your curls as I let out a few moans of delight. I watch you stroking my uncle's cock and see that he is focusing his gaze on you teasing my cock.

When you shift your attention to his cock, I smile and moan as your hands tighten around my shaft, stroking it firmly to keep it hard. I enjoy watching you gobble up Sean's cock, taking it deep and then letting it slip out of your mouth. I see the glistening saliva coating his dick just as you did to mine.

When you smile up at him and nip at the head of his cock, he lets out a long moan and I know we are bout about ready for the next part. You turn your attentions back to me and I moan, "Uncle Sean. I think we'll need those condoms pretty soon."

You laugh as you let my cock slip from your mouth telling him he can wait a few more minutes as you take control of his cock, spitting on it and then slipping it into your mouth.

Monday Evening - Tilting the balance

It was fun to watch Megan's sense of power grow as you took turns blowing us. You had us, literally, by the balls, as you told Carter the condoms could wait, then splat on my cock. As you took the head in your mouth again, I couldn't help but think how very slutty you were behaving. My desire for you had always been mixed with my affection and love for you. I had never treated you like a slut... perhaps....

I locked eyes with you, your head lazily bobbing up and down my cock, "But what if he wants to fuck you.. Now? Its not polite to keep a guest waiting."

Your eyes widened, and you paused, your mouth going a little slack. I looked up at Carter, who was looking at me, a bit surprised. Unseen by Megan, I winked at my nephew, "hold her wrists, Carter."

He caught my drift, and knelt down behind you, setting his hands on your shoulders. His hands slid down your arms, seeking your wrists. One of your hands was on my thigh, the other on my cock. Both left my skin as Carter pulled them down, and held them next to your thighs.

You started to pant, as I slid my hands into your hair, and took a firm grip. I pushed my hips forward slowly, watching my cock slide into your mouth. I knew well how much you could take without gagging, and pressed just up to that limit. I held my cock there for a moment, then pulled slowly back. As soon as your windpipe was cleared of my flesh, you exhaled around the shaft with a gasp. I only withdrew part way, then slowly pressed in again. I eased deep, and held then pulled back, slowly, in a steady rhythm.

After a dozen slow cycles, I held my cock deep for a number of seconds, then withdrew completely, leaving you open mouthed, trembling, moaning like an animal. Saliva dripped down your chin and onto your chest. Your skin was flushed and your nipples looked painfully hard.

I paused, waiting until your eyes focussed, "I am going to get those condoms. Perhaps you can entertain our guest..."

Monday Night - Stuffing Megan

There I was in all my naked glory, kneeling before two sexy men, taking turns blowing them when you decided to take matters into your own hands so to speak. You instructed Carter to take my wrists and hold them. As I continued to bob on your beautiful cock, you made it seem like I wasn't being accommodating suggesting that you two wear condoms. I really don't know what possessed me to even say that after all this time, but perhaps it was our declaration of commitment beforehand that made me think that way.

My eyes, glazed over as they peered up at you, your pulsating cock sliding back and forth along my tongue when Carter gripped my wrists and brought them to my sides. With your cock in my mouth I couldn't offer an explanation as to why I said that. But if you wanted your nephew to fuck me bareback, I wasn't about to offer up any resistance in my current state of arousal.

There was a look on your face that I had never seen before. I couldn't really explain it. It was like you were taking total control of the situation. With my hands restrained, your hands moved to my head and held it as you slowly and methodically began to fuck my face. Your cock slid excruciatingly slow into my mouth. I stretched out my tongue as far as I could as you stuffed my mouth with your cock, our eyes still locked. As it reached my throat you paused, letting your cock throb in my mouth. I started to salivate so much that a stream of spittle flowed out along my tongue and over the tip of it, down to my tiny bare breasts.

My heart raced as I didn't know where this was going to lead, but I knew that I loved this 'you'. You slowly drew back, your pulsing cock inching back, pulling some saliva with it until the head rested on my lower lip and immediately began pushing back in. You were fucking my mouth like I wanted you to fuck me. Every inch you pushed in, made me want even more of you. My body trembling constantly now as my tits were bathed in my spittle.

All I could think about was how much I wanted you and Carter fucking me. Taking turns. At the same time. One behind and one in front. I remember how much I felt like such a slut when the two delivery guys had their way with me, but this was much more intense.

My tongue twitched against the underside of your veiny shaft as it glistened from my saliva. My nipples pointing straight out, aching to be touched and pulled and sucked and nibbled. My pussy was drenched. I knew so because I could feel the wetness dripping out along my thigh.

you were so careful to push in just deep enough that I wouldn't gag. This is what I loved about you. You knew how to take care of my needs and not take advantage and use me. Oh but how I wanted to be used by you. By Carter. By Mr. Johnson. Any one.

I gave you my best 'fuck me' eyes but it seemed you have other plans in store for me tonight.

Last edited:
Monday evening - Wanting Megan

I almost yielded to the siren's expression on Megan's face. You... god, I wanted you!

But condoms, we needed the condoms. I had bought them the other day, the responsible adult part of my brain chastising me. I should have done it weeks ago, but was addicted to the feel of you, and the erotic thrill of cumming inside you.

I took a breath, and stepped back from you, Carter still holding you from behind. As I turned towards the door, I saw Carter release your hands, running his hands up your sides, sliding them onto your chest.

I took the few steps to the small table by the door and reached down to the bag lying beneath. I grabbed it and straightened up. I paused, momentarily dizzy, a small pain in my head. I took a quick breath, and it passed. Shaking it off, I dove into the bag, rifling through the various things I had brought for the box of condoms and the bottle of lube.

I returned to the living room, to see both of you on your knees, Carter behind you, pressed against your back. His hands roamed roughly over your torso, as his hips ground against you. Your eyes were closed and your body undulated slowly. My breath caught as your hips rolled, your back arching, your belly pressed forward, your body a momentary picture of early pregnancy. Ohhh... my.... god......

My eyes wide, my cock dripping, I opened the box. You both looked up at me, and Carter immediately reached for the condom I offered him. I pulled another out of the box for myself, as he momentarily backed away from you to apply protection. As he did, I knelt down in front of you, another twang of pain sounding as the stitches in my leg pulled. Ignoring it, I took your delicate face in my hands, and kissed you hard.

Last edited:
Monday Night - Enjoying Megan until Sean returns

I took my cue from Sean when he took his cock from you and walked out of the room. I see your eyes follow him as I release your hands, circling my arms around you. Your breasts were waiting for my hands, hard nipples ready to be tweaked.

I nuzzle my lips to the side of your neck, kissing and flicking my long tongue on the soft tender tissue. As my fingers toyed and pulled on your hard nubs, my tongue slid slowly but surely to your ear lobe. When I sucked it between my lips, I hear your moan and then another when I flick my tongue around it.

My hands move from your tits to roam over your stomach and one hand finds its way to the tip of your vulva. Your breathing is becoming more pronounced as your head turns and we kiss while my fingers find the swollen jewel of your sex.

We are interrupted from going further when Sean returns with a box of condoms. I remember how you trusted me not to cum inside you, instead pulling out of your pussy to explode on your tits and face. I wondered if you and my uncle always used protection as he offered me a bright yellow condom. I had to chuckle as Sean pulled out a purple condom. You had to love the condom companies coming up with different ways to enhance sexual pleasures.

We men were now ready for action. Me behind you and Sean in front of you. He was kissing you and I rubbed your back and then let my hand wander down to your cute tight ass cheeks, rubbing them and toying with the small puckered anal opening. I wondered what my uncle had in mind as I bent down to kiss your shoulder blades. Whatever it was, it was bound to be hot and sensual.

Monday Night - Two Against One

The last few slow thrusts into my foaming, slippery mouth were true bliss as Carter gripped my wrists tighter and pulled my hands behind my back, causing my small chest to push forward. I began to wonder what it would be like to be blindfolded and bound and teased until I couldn't stand it any longer.

My back arched as you withdrew your hot, wet cock from my mouth. A thick stream of spittle following its escape and flowing over my lower lip, down to my chin and then hanging down to connect to my protruding breasts. I gasped for breaths but Carter took the opportunity to keep the edge on as his hand released my sore wrists and began to explore up my sides, over my rib cage and maul my splattered tits. My slippery nipples sliding between his fingers. They ached to be touched and Carter was doing a magnificent job of stimulating them more. He pressed up against my back, his leaky cock pressed against my ass, slipping between my cheeks, nestled in between like a hot dog in its bun.

I was panting hard as I stared over at you, naked with your cock hanging, knowing that I was going to get fucked soon by one, or both, of you. My pussy was so needy to be filled that I didn't care which one, as long as one of you would grant me my wish.

My purrs turned to soft moans as Carter and I squirmed and rocked against one another. Your cock began to slide up and down between my cheeks as if we were fucking already. Your mouth on my neck and earlobe, driving me wild. I turned with my eyes barely open and gazed at your lips. You saw and immediately pressed your mouth to mine, your comprehension about us fooling around in front of your uncle disappearing. I thrust my tongue up into your mouth as my right hand reached back and gripped the back of your head to pull you into the kiss.

Carter broke our kiss leaving me wanting more as he saw you approach. You distributed the condoms and my mind was mush now as I knew I was going to be fucked so good. I looked up at you as you began to kneel before me, your hands going to the sides of my face and then kissing me, taking over where carter had just stopped.

As we kissed I felt Carter's hands sliding all over my back down to my ass and squeezing my cheeks. I then felt his fingertip play with the tight ring of my ass, applying soft pressure stimulating me and making me moan into Sean's mouth.

Last edited:
Monday night - Two into one

A part of me envied Megan. Who would not enjoy the attention of two lovers?

And a part of me really accepted this. If Megan brought another woman to our bed, I would not want or love Megan any less. I would not leave Megan for anyone, however they were in bed.

I loved you. I rejoiced in your pleasure now, glad to be a part of it. I could physically feel your body tremble, and both heard and felt your moans in my mouth. I felt the heat of your skin and caught the scent of your wet sex.

You were, as the Brits say, gagging for it. Now how best to deliver? I considered our position, all of us kneeling, you sandwiched between Carter and I. Unless we got really acrobatic...

I broke our kiss, my hands sliding to your shoulders. I moved back, stepping with my knees, ignoring the angry protests of my stitches. My hands moved down your arms, taking your hands. I pulled, and your torso tilted forward. I set your hands down on the carpet, and you settled onto all fours, smiling with expectation.

Carter looked like he had received the best gift ever, his eyes glued to your newly presented derriere and drenched cunt.

I smiled as you looked up at me, both loving and wanton. I mouthed, "I love you," as I slid my hands into your hair again, cupping your head. I eased forward, and watched as your gazed dropped to my cock. You tilted your head slightly and stretched forward, until your mouth opened and the head of my manhood disappeared between your lips...

Monday Night - The serious fun begins

I watch as my uncle pulls your hands down to the floor, leaving me a great view of your backside. I love the way your hips are swaying provocatively in front of my eyes. I know what Sean is up to and I grin like I have just won the lottery. I have a feeling this is the beginning of a long night of sexual fun.

My grin is plastered on my face as I reach out to run my fingers over your lovely ass cheeks, enjoying your moans and pushing them back at me. I don't know if your moans are from my touch or the fact you are leaning down to gobble up Sean's cock once more.

As you take my uncle's cock into your mouth causing him to groan loudly, I grab your hips, pushing my cock between your thighs. I smile when you spread your thighs wider apart granting my cock access to your honey hole. Grabbing my hard shaft, I rub it against the wetness of your pussy, moaning myself. Then with a hard thrust, my hips are propelled forward and my cock sinks into the hot cauldron. "Ohhh fuck you are so hot," I call out as I begin to rock back and forth loving the feel of your vaginal muscles welcoming my cock.

I look at my uncle with his eyes closed for the moment, his hands on your head, guiding your mouth back and forth on his cock. When he opens his eyes, he gives me a half smile and I know he has other plans for us. What a way to welcome my uncle home.

Monday Night - Megan's Spit Roast

As you broke our kiss, my mouth follow your mouth until it was to far away, not wanting the sensation to end. I looked up at you with a glint in my eyes as you crawled back a little then stood, yours hands falling to my shoulders then firmly down my arms until our hands meshed as you pulled my forward onto my hands.

Carter's hands still explored my backside and his hands felt so good the way he touched me. I wondered briefly if the two of you had done this before. But that really didn't matter because I was enjoying every second of this attention. I just might have to stay home from work tomorrow. That's if we are done by then.

Our eyes still locked as you stared down at me when you mouthed that you loved me. With a silly grin on my face, I winked back at you as your hands slid to my cheeks and then into my hair. Your hands were pressed just enough to nudge me forward. I lowered my head to look at your engorged cockhead approaching my mouth. I opened my mouth and a stream of saliva flowed out and down to the carpet.

As your cockhead split my lips and your cock slid along my tongue, my eyes rolled up into my head as I felt myself widen my knees inviting Carter inside me. I could hear you groaning above me as you began to rock back and forth in my mouth as Carter rubbed and teased my cunt with his cockhead. I wiggled my ass just a little to prod him into entering me, to fill me with his cock, fuck me, fuck me good I was so needy.

Then I felt my body pushed forward onto your cock as Carter thrust into me so easily. My wet cunt accepting his cock, needing to be filled. I mumbled around your cock as it brushed my throat, but Carter's hands had a tight grip on my waist and started to fuck me. My body pushed and pulled between the two of you. I wanted to cry out how much I was loving this but you had my mouth stuffed with your cock. I wondered if you had any other nephews, hehe!

My body swayed and rocked back and forth on the two hot cocks, my body in a state of heightened arousal. It was if I was floating on air between the two of you. Carter screaming out how hot I was made me shiver. I didn't want this night to ever end.

Last edited:
Back