Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

Blancmange, ferret, horn.

Sarah pressed the red button of the air horn startling Pete, her pet ferret.

"Stay away from my blancmange, you pudding stealing rodent!" she commanded.

Pete grinned crookedly, his furry mouth coated with the sweet desert.

"Ahh, a little too much rum, I see. Teach you to eat my blancmange."


perpetuate - indigo - snowfall
 
perpetuate - indigo - snowfall

It was 1991. As if to perpetuate every geeky stereotype, Tom used the snowfall as an excuse to stay inside and hack away at his new SGI Indigo workstation. He almost ignored the ringing phone, but finally picked it up. Jeni invited herself over. Sure. She’d love the new computer.

charge ↔ tissue ↔ finger
 
charge ↔ tissue ↔ finger

After sticking J3NN3's finger into the wall, I slumped onto the couch. Now what? VR porn? Nude pics and some schlock Literotica story from the internet archives? Take care of myself into a tissue?

How quaint.

How pathetic.

Definitely need to run her diagnostics to see why she wouldn't charge herself.

demonize - enlarge - flash
 
demonize - enlarge - flash

They call me uncreative names. Fucker. Vulture. Asshole. Not on the red carpet, when they can publicize themselves, or smile for a camera flash. They demonize me for a pic at the gym. Heroes fetch them coffee. Artists enlarge their breasts. I’m a pervert because I capture them as themselves.

literally - pink - nourish
 
Literally - pink - nourish

He was literally inches away from her. He could see up close the swell of her soft cheek, the pink of her shiny lipstick. He was close enough to nourish the crush he had on her. He developed the courage to say something…just as she turned and walked away. Sigh…..

Tearfully - accident - banana
 
Tearfully - accident - banana

Jenna cramped up tearfully in laughter at my clumsiness.
On my back, I checked my head for blood. “Ahh … it was an accident,” I moaned.
“An Accident,” she cried through her joy.
I tried getting up. “I slipped.”
“I know,” she howled, “on a Banana Peel!”
I smirked, “too cliché?”

Super ** Bowl ** Sunday
 
Super ** Bowl ** Sunday

Anne examined her handiwork with satisfaction. Standing over the toilet bowl she couldn’t help admiring the perfectly formed turds that were her very own creation. Three days’ worth of shit lay down there. Getting it out felt super. This, she felt, was what Sunday mornings were really for. Why wipe?

Tuesday - Skirt - Damp
 
Tuesday - skirt - damp

It was Tuesday, and Samantha’s panties were getting damp, thinking about weekly sinful indulgence that her husband never new about. She put on a modest skirt and blouse and headed out the door. Her heartbeat quickened – her place of debauchery was up ahead! There it was, the Cheesecake Factory! CHEESECAKE!!!!

Turkey - freezing - ill
 
Turkey - freezing - ill

It was a freezing February day. Adrian looked in the fridge to see what he could find for tea. There were some cold turkey slices but somehow the thought of them made him feel ill. With nothing else in view, he decided on paying a trip to the chip shop.

Toilet - sex - knickers
 
Last edited:
Toilet - sex - knickers [size=-2](And the two previous prompt sets.)[/size]

Freezing cold fingers shifted my skirt and pushed aside my knickers seeking my damp sex. Tuesdays were our “kinky” night out, but we'd gone cold turkey when I’d been ill. We weren’t in the club two minutes before he had me on the brink of orgasm in a toilet stall.

cookie ■ nookie ■ rookie
 
Cookie - nookie - rookie

I was finishing lunch in the squad car, and my partner said, “The hookers around here give a little nookie to rookie cops, buying them a little freedom from oppression. Take your cookie to that one over there and try it.”

So I tried it. I got slapped. He laughed.

Suppose - memento - alleviate
 
Suppose, memento, alleviate

“You might call it a memento, I suppose,” she said thoughtfully as she walked slowly around my nakedness. She clipped the last of the metal into place. “It would probably be best not to alleviate any desire by touching yourself since with this in place an erection would be painful.”

Foremost, particle, reindeer
 
foremost, particle, reindeer

The doe-eyed furry dressed as a sexy reindeer was the foremost female participant at the convention. When she opened the slit of her tight-fitting onesie to reveal her oozing sex, every particle of testosterone in the room coalesced as the horny bucks lined up to partake in the open rut.

sweaty ■ athletic ■ competition
 
There were all kinds walking and laying about, but the athletic ones demanded the bulk of the attention. Being somewhat less than lithe herself, she would need to up her game to join the competition. She would just have to wade into the tangle of sweaty bodies and get entwined.

provoke, turntable, flawed
 
provoke, turntable, flawed

I knew her plan for sex in the railroad roundhouse was flawed from the outset, but I figured if I let her see why on her own it wouldn’t provoke an argument. We kept having to step off the turntable. The engines weren’t moving fast, but there were so many.

outward § revelation § hydrant
 
Outward - revelation - hydrant

He had to have her. She projected an outward beauty that was unmatched by anyone else. But the revelation of her mind and soul added an even deeper dimension to how beautiful she was. He needed her – he wanted her.

He also heard that she squirted like a fire hydrant!

Divine - windy - instantly
 
Divine - windy - instantly

The seer Stella stood atop the windy crag beneath the stars, trying to divine the intentions of the traveler who’d recently arrived from over the hills. Why had his mind been occluded to her? One of his purposes became instantly clear as he approached along the path, naked and unarmed.

preposterous ∫ jerk ∫ burst
 
“Don’t be preposterous you jerk,” she slammed the receiver down imagining the sound it made in his ear. Sometimes it was good not to be called on the cell phone. She would never burst the last balloon in her act. At least not on stage. Just let them all beg.

Root, strong, cinch.
 
Root, strong, cinch.


Debbie knew exactly how tight to tie the cinch knot around Tom's balls and cock, using a thin but strong nylon rope it pulled up tight and snug around his swollen root making his cock almost a non deflating play toy.


lamp, quarter, soap
 
Barnaby reached the street lamp by his house. It was a quarter past nine. He looked forward to washing his cock with Anne's new perfumed soap as he showered. He’d knocked one out at work and looked forward to peeing to clear his tubes as he showered and massaged it.

Piss - desperate - knickers
 
Piss - desperate - knickers

“Why do you do things to piss me off? Are you that desperate for attention?”

My girlfriend was going nuts over nothing again. I took it to the next level.

“Don’t get your knickers in a wad!”

She screamed, “I’m not wearing any – but you’re not going to find out!”

Sanitary - stereo - handsome
 
Sanitary - stereo - handsome

The one in her mouth had been terribly charming while at her other end was a handsome devil. During her day no one would have ever expected her dirty mind yet her secret desires were less than sanitary. Played like an instrument, being loved in stereo was a wonderful thing.

dewy, shuttling, spite
 
There was motion beneath him. An incongruous sound like the shutting of an old gate. In spite of it he kept his eyes closed and tasted the tiny dewy hairs his lips felt as he held her small shoulders tight. “I’ll never let you go,” he breathed into her ear.

Soft, clinging, mat.
 
dewy, shuttling, spite

Macy would never tire of shuttling back and forth between her two mature lovers. There was no better way to ensure her complexion stayed young and dewy than with milky cum facials. Her husband thought she did it to spite him, but young balls just didn't pack the same punch.

Soft, clinging, mat <------- prompts chosen by chris2c4u
 
Soft, clinging, mat <------- prompts chosen by chris2c4u


Jane stood up from the soft mat where she had been doing her daily yoga. As she wiped the perspiration from her face, she felt something wrap around her ankle. When she looked down, she laughed. Her three year old son was clinging to her leg like a little monkey.


giggling, peanut, pencil
 
Back
Top