Things guys do

Garnate

Died Tragically
that turn us on.

Can someone please explain why rolling up their sleeves is so fucking hot to me or do you have to have a daddy fetish to get that one?

When a man wears fine cologne. Creed always does it for me.

I like to watch a man take off his belt.
YES!

I love everything about this. The clinking sound as he unfastens it. The slow motion torture as I watch it get pulled through every loop. Then as he's holding it loosely in one hand, like he's contemplating how he wants I use it on me.
Then the explosive heat that runs through when he wraps it around my neck and coils the tail end in his fist. Officially his.

The chin scratching and hands clasped behind the head...absolutely.

I also like Jelly's belt undoing. Every. Single. Time.

<Rolls up sleeves, splashes on cologne, rips off belt, and laughs while typing. Scratches chin and pre-beard with my warm strong hands while whispering and trying to figure out what to type next. >

Interesting.

<Rolls up sleeves, splashes on cologne, rips off belt, and laughs while typing. Scratches chin and pre-beard with my warm strong hands while whispering and trying to figure out what to type next. >

Interesting.
HAWT.

This douchebag should probably learn to read a thread before he tosses or snide remarks.
That dbag also falls on the store clerk guilt sword for his peeps. He's not a dbag at all.

Interesting.
Oh god! For the love of everything holy, why is my vagina crying?! IT JUST WON'T STOP CRYING!!!

Does someone have a towel I could borrow right quick?
This douchebag should probably learn to read a thread before he tosses or snide remarks.

LOL

Oh god! For the love of everything holy, why is my vagina crying?! IT JUST WON'T STOP CRYING!!!

Does someone have a towel I could borrow right quick?

LOL

I heard you were squirty.

Back