Orgasm pill

southern_gal

The zoo was fun.
A Lit resident genius needs to invent an orgasm pill. When you need an O but really don't feel like putting out any effort or maybe if the batteries are dead......whatever. I think someone from around here could invent this. I mean pretty much every other problem in the world has been solved already in these vast threads so why not an orgasm pill?

The requirements are as follows:

1. Must be fast acting. Seriously if you are gonna invent the O pill it should work quickly. Imagine a girl out at a club and she is in need of one and doesn't really want the guy buying her drinks but he's about the only option.......one pill and POOF problem solved. Mr wonderful can stop wasting his 7 dollars per drink.

2. No after or side effects. Listen I know we cannot have our cake and eat it too but if you guys are gonna put your collective minds together and do this for us, get it right. No groggy feeling, flushed face, tossed to hell hair or excess moisture created. Just the O and that's it thank you very much.

3. Cannot be addictive. This is a must. Think nose spray. Most of the time I prefer getting my O's from the real source so I don't need to get addicted to a pill and no longer want what a man can provide. :eek: That would be like....a really bad thing. So remember, it cannot be addictive.

OK ya'll I'm sure there are things that are really necessary that I am not thinking of (very cheap comes to mind) so help me out and when we have our requirements finalized, our genius Litsters can get to work making this wonderful new pill.

Just for the ladies? Of course the endorphin rush of ORgasm can be its own addiction. even if the substance itself is not habit forming I would thing the ability to orgasm on a whim like that would be addictive.

Just for the ladies? Of course the endorphin rush of ORgasm can be its own addiction. even if the substance itself is not habit forming I would thing the ability to orgasm on a whim like that would be addictive.

See? Now stop wasting time posting about what a great idea this is and get to work making me ......I mean making one for us. :D

LOL... it will take a little time .. I will need to go get pharmacology and neurology degrees. Then see what I can do. In the interim time All I can do is offer the old fashioned methods... which can still be fun

LOL... it will take a little time .. I will need to go get pharmacology and neurology degrees. Then see what I can do. In the interim time All I can do is offer the old fashioned methods... which can still be fun

Details details........ think the guy from Breaking Bad worried about those kind of details? Work with me here huh?

A Lit resident genius needs to invent an orgasm pill. When you need an O but really don't feel like putting out any effort or maybe if the batteries are dead......whatever. I think someone from around here could invent this. I mean pretty much every other problem in the world has been solved already in these vast threads so why not an orgasm pill?

The requirements are as follows:

1. Must be fast acting. Seriously if you are gonna invent the O pill it should work quickly. Imagine a girl out at a club and she is in need of one and doesn't really want the guy buying her drinks but he's about the only option.......one pill and POOF problem solved. Mr wonderful can stop wasting his 7 dollars per drink.

2. No after or side effects. Listen I know we cannot have our cake and eat it too but if you guys are gonna put your collective minds together and do this for us, get it right. No groggy feeling, flushed face, tossed to hell hair or excess moisture created. Just the O and that's it thank you very much.

3. Cannot be addictive. This is a must. Think nose spray. Most of the time I prefer getting my O's from the real source so I don't need to get addicted to a pill and no longer want what a man can provide. :eek: That would be like....a really bad thing. So remember, it cannot be addictive.

OK ya'll I'm sure there are things that are really necessary that I am not thinking of (very cheap comes to mind) so help me out and when we have our requirements finalized, our genius Litsters can get to work making this wonderful new pill.

This is the greatest idea since sliced bread or play dough!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. Let's say for arguments sake I am clutching in my hand the recipe to make the O pill. It meets every criteria you requested. Perfect. Wouldn't you be worried if this pill got into the hands of the deviant variety? I could get up to all kinds of mischief with that. I could slip one into your margarita whilst your out with your friends for instance :p

Okay. Let's say for arguments sake I am clutching in my hand the recipe to make the O pill. It meets every criteria you requested. Perfect. Wouldn't you be worried if this pill got into the hands of the deviant variety? I could get up to all kinds of mischief with that. I could slip one into your margarita whilst your out with your friends for instance :p

I dare you. :devil:

poor guy who gets this slipped to him.. unless it doesnt make a guy ejaculate.. just feel the pleasure.

Chicken!? Me?! Ha! I fear nothing. If I had the O pill I would drop it in your margarita. Hell, I'd drop in two.

And yet you still have NOT started work on this wonderful new pill? What in the world is stopping you? Would it help if I promised to send naked pics to the first person to invent it?

ok fine. Naked pics it is.

fine print: The above mentioned naked pics will actually be of my dog but she will indeed be naked. Just please sign the release form stating that you will use discretion in the handling of these pictures.

better get a patent filed quickly...

wait would an orgasm pill spell the end of humanity?

would anyone bother with sex anymore if the "perfect O" came from a pill?

better get a patent filed quickly...

wait would an orgasm pill spell the end of humanity?

would anyone bother with sex anymore if the "perfect O" came from a pill?

Trust me on this. Men will NEVER EVER go out of style. Nothing and I do mean nothing, is better than sex. However, not all of us have a man around all the time. And then there are the times when he or I am simply not in the mood or have the energy or whatever to have sex but an O would really be nice so.............Let's get started on this folks.

Hey someone go over and knock on the door of the one man that has all the answers to every need mankind has ever had. The ONE that can make anything happen with little more than the snap of his fingers. (if his arthritis will let him snap his fingers) Heck he's probably already developed just such a pill cause goodness knows sex isn't gonna happen too frequently for him.

JBJ where are you when we need you?????

Trust me on this. Men will NEVER EVER go out of style. Nothing and I do mean nothing, is better than sex. However, not all of us have a man around all the time. And then there are the times when he or I am simply not in the mood or have the energy or whatever to have sex but an O would really be nice so.............Let's get started on this folks.

Hey someone go over and knock on the door of the one man that has all the answers to every need mankind has ever had. The ONE that can make anything happen with little more than the snap of his fingers. (if his arthritis will let him snap his fingers) Heck he's probably already developed just such a pill cause goodness knows sex isn't gonna happen too frequently for him.

JBJ where are you when we need you?????

Unleashing my demotic wit on LITs nice dolts.

Unleashing my demotic wit on LITs nice dolts.

Jimmy you can do this right? I mean what problem have you NOT solved? Think of how much everyone would appreciate you. Ok......I guess that doesn't move your needle so try and find another motivation will ya?

And yet you still have NOT started work on this wonderful new pill? What in the world is stopping you? Would it help if I promised to send naked pics to the first person to invent it?

ok fine. Naked pics it is.

fine print: The above mentioned naked pics will actually be of my dog but she will indeed be naked. Just please sign the release form stating that you will use discretion in the handling of these pictures.

Naked pics of you or no deal :p

You do realize that for you, I'd actually consider this. I hope this post embarrasses the pants off of you too. :D

Rofl. Just a tiny bit, yeah :p

And as great a prize as that is I'm pretty sure your modesty will be preserved, though I aced chemistry I doubt my pharmaceutical skills are quite up to the challenge of making your o pill ;)

Sweet! It would certainly save me money with lower water bills from shorter showers.

Rofl. Just a tiny bit, yeah :p

And as great a prize as that is I'm pretty sure your modesty will be preserved, though I aced chemistry I doubt my pharmaceutical skills are quite up to the challenge of making your o pill ;)

If you had any idea how cute my birth mark is.......to say nothing about where it's located.......you'd stop making excuses. ;)

If you had any idea how cute my birth mark is.......to say nothing about where it's located.......you'd stop making excuses. ;)

You're such a tease! :p don't suppose you'd accept this instead?

*hands you a note with 'IOU' on it*

Can I get any mileage out of this?

You're such a tease! :p don't suppose you'd accept this instead?

*hands you a note with 'IOU' on it*

Can I get any mileage out of this?

No orgasm pill yet........listen you......don't make me get serious. *taps her long heels impatiently*

Back