30 and missing y'all

OnCloudSixty9

Literotica Guru
Nerdy, dirty, inked, and curvy

I've been posting on and off here for over a decade now.. And after ending perhaps the worst relationship of my life (that's saying a lot) and turning 30 I thought I'd celebrate by coming back and posting! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

A little bio : professionally I'm a horse trainer/equestrian and I'm also a huge nerd who loves gaming (pc/ps4). Sexually I'm very submissive with a preference for older (and a bit of a nod to ddlg..)

Index up to page 7:

Just Peachy

Gamer headset 1
Gamer headset 2

Red bra tease
Pulling off the red bra

Lace body suit 1
Lace body suit 2

All fours in panties

Pouty lil gamer girl

My "innocent" face :p

Pokemon panties

Butt and controller

Bare chested

Attachments

• 20180501_231902_HDR.jpg
    20180501_231902_HDR.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I've been posting on and off here for over a decade now.. And after ending perhaps the worst relationship of my life (that's saying a lot) and turning 30 I thought I'd celebrate by coming bck and posting a pic or two! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜
I have to say nice timing on my part, checking Lit before bed. Nice to see you posting. :)

I've been posting on and off here for over a decade now.. And after ending perhaps the worst relationship of my life (that's saying a lot) and turning 30 I thought I'd celebrate by coming bck and posting a pic or two! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

Very sexy!!!

Nice pic of a sexy 30 year old. Love that smile! :rose:

Welcome back!! Your picture is very cute and hot, and I'm looking forward to more!

Happy 30th!

Beautiful! Happy Birthday, welcome back. Sorry to hear about the bad relationship

Welcome back! Youโ€™ve been missed!

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Those who don't know me, I'm definitely a gamer/nerd ... Also I have a whole lotta booty ๐Ÿ˜€

Attachments

• bootycontroller.jpg
    bootycontroller.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 57
A gamer girl too?

Love that pic. Gamer girls are the coolest. Welcome back and here's to finding new and better relationships.

Last edited:

You are a gorgeous woman! Thank you for sharing!

The target is a bit high. ;)

Dear girl what a perfectly lovely pose, you are delightful :rose:

Back