The Newer & Naughtier Incest Thread

Ever thought/dreamed of having sex with a family member ?

  • Mother

    Votes: 202 27.0%
  • Father

    Votes: 51 6.8%
  • Brother

    Votes: 55 7.4%
  • Sister

    Votes: 226 30.3%
  • Daughter (Legal Age)

    Votes: 127 17.0%
  • Son (legal Age)

    Votes: 23 3.1%
  • Cousin / Aunt /Uncle

    Votes: 331 44.3%
  • No never but enjoy the themed porn

    Votes: 147 19.7%
  • No never

    Votes: 40 5.4%

  • Total voters
    747
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife and I once went six times.....she screamed when she pee'ed for a week! Not to mention friction burn is a MF'er!

To the lucky ones who enjoy naughty activities with families, I am not into mine. However if you are lucky enough I say go for and for god's sake share the details. God bless your naughty hearts!
 
In between solo play and playing with a gf, I can't remember more than 6 times. Of course, I have never set 12 times as a goal either, especially with a partner. Sounds pretty fun even if you don't succeed!
 
My brother and I tried to do the Dirty Dozen the other day. ( fucking 12 times in 12 hours) we only made it to 10. He said it felt like he'd been kicked in the balls a few times.
Practice, practice, practice - always fun to keep practicing to make it perfect.
 
I've tried too, i could have gone for many many more but he just gave up at 9, said was sore :/ :(

My sister and the cousin who was my lover both had excruciatingly busy schedules, as did I. Even though I did used to fantasize about having 12 share orgasms in 12 hours, time unfortunately never permitted that.
 
8c4ddda133f5ed53f21d6c701456f0f9.jpg
 
Need a daddy to teach me a lesson

A lesson in Physics, perhaps? Force equals mass times acceleration? What is the mass of a Daddy's right hand? What is the rate of acceleration as it descends from it's highest elevation towards that bare bum on his lap? How much force is transferred to those yielding cheeks? What are the physiological effects of the impact?

Are you ready for the test, Stephanie?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top