Love and her crazy life (closed)

He continues to kiss the tender flesh of her shoulder, nibbling here and there, but he makes his way up the nape of her neck. Bringing in her soft skin into his mouth caressingly. His breathing is deep and rapid as the desire spreads across his body and into his chest. He repeat this action for a few minutes upon the nape of her neck before rising up and seizing her earlobe. Caressing it with his tongue ever so lightly. His hands continue to work on unzipping the back of her dress without interrupting his loving action to her nape and earlobe.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_im...ngie56_kissing_ilag_36_Soft_Couples_large.jpg
 
Arching her back a little to help him get to the zipper as a soft gasp slips from her lips at his affections at her neck and ear.
 
Upon her arching her back, the zipper was more than defeated as the back of her opened up, freed from the fabric. His continuous worship of her soft nape continued while his hands continued to pull the dress down her frame.

He slowly began to flow the dress as if slide down the slope of her breast. His soft lips brushing against her soft skin. His tongue lightly sliding over her flesh tasting her sweetness.

He heavy breathing was chased by his animalistic growls as the moment was heating him up..
 
Her own gasps and purrs at his tender affections as her hands move to his jacket tugging to help him open it. Arms snaking and tracing fingers over his chest and shoulders.
 
He stopped, realizing hat she wanted he removed his jacket and shirt. Smiling down at her. "We must do this more often." His heart pounding as she touched him. His mind drifted toward the other one and wondered if he was any good for every time she came here it was like she was in a bad need of it. The thought made him smile before lowering down me kssing her. His hand sliding up to the curve of her breast.
 
A love in each angle of worlds within her life. Each giving her something that none of the others could. For now none of it mattered as she gasped at every touch and kiss. Her hands moved to help him escape his shirt and jacket tossing his tie aside as well. Nipping at his lips when she can her own hunger for this passionate lover growing.

Yes... We... Do...
 
Lorenzo tosses his clothes off to the side as he didn't want to waste time in trying to keep them nice and neat. He looked back down at her for a few moments before pulling down the dress even more. He lowers as her breast comes free, He quickly lowers his mouth over the nipple and begins to circle the base of her nipple with the tip of his tongue. His other hand slides up and palms the other one, allowing his fingers to entice this one's sensitive numb.
 
She arched with a gasp pressing her breasts to his lips and hand. Her hands slithering down over his back and chest nibbling at his shoulders.

Lorenzo...

Her voice a soft whisper.
 
Her kisses were like a match and his shoulder was a pool of gasoline as the instant warmth rocketed through his aching body. His fondling of her nipple intensified along with his breathing. He wanted her, all of her! His hunger drove him as he kissed his way over to her other breast giving the same intense swirling of his tongue across and around her hardening nipple.

He moaned, "I love you!" when she arched her back and pressed her breast even more into his mouth as he began to chew gentle upon her. His hand slowly began to explore her body, slowly making its was over her abs to the heated v between her things. He slowly began to use one finger and tease her swollen clit ..
 
A sharp breath at his hand finding its way lower. Her hands no ing caressing and gently.clawing over him till the found the waistband of his slacks as she began to toy with the belt.

Love... You

She loved him she loved Tom she loved each h of her sanity anchors in the different faces of her life.
 
He moaned feeling her clawing at his chest. While his finger continued to move her pert nub around, pressing down upon it now and then with a little pressure. his other hand was still tweaking and pulling at her nipple. While is mouth was still tantalizing her other nipple with his tongue.

He felt her hand go wild upon his belt as she wanted him free, once he felt the belt give way he removed his hand from her breast and helped her remove his pants and briefs.

instantly his thick cock popped down upon her abs. He slowly pushed his hip back and forth allowing his thick member to rub across her skin. "Mmmm, you feel really good." he moaned over her tit...

he slowly pushed two fingers into her hot opening..

http://gifsfor.com/uploads/2013/07/12/close-up-pussy-teen-pussy-fingering.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Her body arched at his fingers invasion as she undulated her body. Her hands roaming wild over him till she found that intoxicating firm hunger and purred.

A little hungry love?

She knew she was hungry as well... Far too much stress and not enough pleasure and love. She could at least rest in the fact that her near rape from the Red Dawn corpse would never be known to any of them.
 
He pulled free of her tit with a growl that he didn't have enough mouths to leave on every part of her body, nor did he have enough hands to travel over her body at the very same time that he was devouring her.

"You always make me hungry!" he moaned as he kissed his way across her chest

http://laurajul.dk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Dont-forget-to-lick.gif


while allowing her to play with his throbbing and jerking cock. He wanted her so much that his gut was hurting with the burning desire.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/13d96762a1079c74a06b642af926ba8a/tumblr_moc5weyunq1s5ivn5o1_500.gif

"I want all of you now!" He moaned... He could never get enough of this woman..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What's taking you so long love...

She purred and reached up to pull his face into a demanding and primal kiss.
 
Her purrs now a growl of passion as she felt him enter. Licking her lips she moved to kiss him again biting at his lips as her body undulated beneath him fingernails trailing over his back and chest.
 
The sensation that was flowing across his chest and back from her fingernails drove him wild. He moved down when she moved up to kiss him, her biting of his lips made him moan and push harder into her. His heated moment shot from down his spine into his thrusting hips driving himself deep into her. His eyes clamped shut as her muscled gripped his girth and stroked him while he fucked her.

http://sexwall.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/gif-3-copie.gif
 
Legs moving to wrap around his hips as best she could so her heels could press into his ass cheeks to help him get deeper. Her body arching pressing against him then pressing her hips up against him as she continued to kiss him hungrily.
 
https://31.media.tumblr.com/4743d7287efc9f9ffb704e0994e1c4e2/tumblr_ms723mD5ti1snc48co1_500.gif

He growled as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into her steaming pussy. He lowered his body in wanting to feel her breasts pressed against his chest as he pumped harder into her.

"YES!" He growled ... into their kiss..

Grapping her waist he rolled onto his back and held her upright upon his hips pushing his cock deep into her. He held her waist rising her up and pulling her down on top of his pumping cock..

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdedw1VBcn1rsmqwno1_400.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She was riding her body rippling as she did. Pumping down hard onto him she stared down into his eyes her fingernails swirling around his chest.

Yessss.
 
He moaned with each wave of her wonderful hips http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mehgwib8Ro1rlq202o1_500.gif

His cock moved deeper with each wave back for he rises his hips to met her backward motion. He reaches up and begins to play with her tits for he begins to feel that moment coming close...

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...78e4a7f47bb8df70bbad54ca1849ec71o0&ajaxhist=0

He then spins her around and draws her back onto him, Kissing her passionately while he gets ready to erupt inside of her.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e7ad79c2cacbf6f4a23ac7d02b3b290f/tumblr_mmff5hipOu1somh4oo1_400.gif
 
Laying back against him kissing him passionately as orgasm began to rattle her form. As their bodies continued to move against each other.
 
Her body undulating and rolling against him faster in response to the orgasm now battering through her body.

Love... You.... Yesssss...
 
Back
Top