Heel Caught in Panties

attachment.php


If any of you like what you see then please come and say hi on my thread, i wont bite until i know you better xx

Some people say that heaven doesn't exist. Those same people haven't seen this thread!

YIPPIE!!! :D
 
love it

love this thread, any chance of some more photos going up? would be much appreciated...
 
I put a few up back in like the first few couple pages, but ended up taking down pics in my thread..wiping out the ones I posted here...

So here is a new one.:D:D
 
Last edited:
I put a few up back in like the first few couple pages, but ended up taking down pics in my thread..wiping out the ones I posted here...

So here is a new one.:D:D

welcome back! beautiful photo and that cute tush in your avatar is just perfect!
 
I agree as well! Very cute! Great pic! Is that a satin thong? Very sexy!

Thanks for the submission!
 
OMG, I've been a slacker! I forgot to post Almost_Lover's super smokin' submission!

attachment.php


YOWZA!!! If you like what you see, go visit her on her thread! Tell her I sent ya!

Bonus: Personally, I think she's got some of the cutest panties too! What do you think?
attachment.php
 
Mon Dieu! That is an amazing picture. Got me hard almost instantly. Damn that is fucking hot!

Agreed! Methinks all the pics here are hot!

Ask the ladies you know from Lit to post here... most are willing to give it a try!

THANK YOU, LADIES!!! :cool:
 
Have to admit, this thread was one that inspired me to take pics of my wife...thought it would be a lovely pose for her....
 
Have to admit, this thread was one that inspired me to take pics of my wife...thought it would be a lovely pose for her....

I don't think I've seen a pose of her yet that wasn't lovely!

Although, this is an especially lovely one! Thanks again!
 
Back
Top