NEW STORY: Secrets of Liberty Mountain - Feedback Requested

Nathan_Wolf

Virgin
Joined
Apr 6, 2017
Posts
7
Dennis Richards is a 65-year-old retired Vietnam Veteran romantically involved in a May-December relationship with Darlene, a 35-year-old executive. What Dennis does not realize is that his lover is also one of the founding sisters of an off-the-grid lesbian survival community hidden deep in the mountains of western Colorado.

TEXT: https://www.literotica.com/s/secrets-of-liberty-mountain

COVER PHOTO: http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1992210&stc=1&d=1491884543

Secrets of Liberty Mountain is my first venture into the world of erotic story telling. I enjoy the genre but am often dismayed at the lack of believable details accompanying most stories. I do not live in a world where every female is a contender for Ms. Universe and every man endowed with a package of above average junk.

I have been a writer, on and off, for about forty years. Once upon a time, I was the Editor and Publisher of a defunct community newspaper. Most, but not all, the back-story for Dennis Richards comes from my life.

The ‘clothing optional’ lesbian commune actually did happen. My girlfriend and I spent a good chunk of one summer living with seven lesbians who decided clothing limited their free expression of sexuality. Given the choice of either removing my clothing or removing myself from their company, I disrobed and helped feed the flying bugs of northern Maine. Living with a group of naked lesbians was frustrating. I felt like I was starving to death in a cookie factory because of lockjaw.

Thanks to my exposure to Agent Orange (MACV in Saigon) I am today a 100% disabled Vietnam Veteran. I have voted, usually for the losing candidate, in every election since 1972. I have held elective and appointed office in my hometown served as a church elder for 30 years and have been a community journalist for most of my life. I have a loving wife of 34 years and two fantastic children who still live at home. Life is good, except for the parts that suck.
 

Attachments

  • SLM-C.jpg
    SLM-C.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thank You: kind words and votes

I’ve been a writer off and on for most of my adult life. I decided to write the kind of a story I would love to read if written by someone else.

Secrets of Liberty Mountain could grow into an unending series. There are so many possibilities. Hell, It could even go post-apocalyptic.

Truth be Told: I am using literotica.com to force myself to finish this FIRST book (55,000 words). I then plan to publish the finished book on Amazon. With luck, I might make enough money to pay for my internet. Then I’ll start work on book two. And so on.
 
Wish you all the very best!

Technically sound writing, good storytelling skills - 5 stars!

But, as other commentators said as well, I feel "lesbian conversion" just isn't a thing that happens or should happen. However, the atmosphere is set up by you to be erotically charged, which works just fine for me.
 
Re: lesbian conversion

I agree... The idea that you can convert somebody's sexuality is silly. We are who we are. I don't think lesbians are waiting for the right man to come along..
 
Back
Top