Reply ONLY with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
why am i sitting here staring at this stupid computer at 5:45 in the freaking morning????:confused:

Master_Vassago said:
why ARE you sitting at that computer at 545 in the morning?

I can not answer that question in a question...so why did you ask me that????????:p

apet4you said:
I can not answer that question in a question...so why did you ask me that????????:p

Of course you could, couldn't you?

You could have asked - why shouldn't you be at your machine at anytime of the day?:kiss:

bluespoke said:
Of course you could, couldn't you?

You could have asked - why shouldn't you be at your machine at anytime of the day?:kiss:

I could have, couldn't I?

(or i coulda replied cuz i was writing to my babydoll blue spoke...why do U care???)

:rose:

You're Scots? lol...never knew that ;)

Morning Blue :kiss: How are you??

I think because the rest of them are in the shadows and her ass is in the light, why does it make you horny baby?

Master_Vassago said:
no there is no what's up with your av, now is there?

(from previous posts does it...why yes Mv it does!!!)

and nope i believe it is self-explanatory...is there another one you would rather see...so that you can ask that question?????

Sadly there is but it won't be happening at this time, don't even bother to asking, why not?

Would it be terribly presumptuous of me if I asked everyone who has posted on this thread to give me a big old kiss?

MercyMia said:
Would it be terribly presumptuous of me if I asked everyone who has posted on this thread to give me a big old kiss?

Of course it would but you can only ask can't you?

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back