Rewarding the babysitter with more than just money

Sophie let out a louder moan as she felt Mrs Gold's tongue and lips on her. This was wonderfull. it send a real shock thorughout her body and she was now really wet, dripping along the woman's chin. This was lovely. Mrs Gold know what to do, how to handle this. And this was a perfect moment. Sophie wa sloving it all, completely, she was under the spell of lust. Discovering sapphic pleasures was good, really good. And at that precise moment, Sophie knew she wouldn't keep being straight.
He rhands wer eon her breasts, playing with her nipples. her body was arched on the couch, legs wide open, feet resting on the couch itself, her head with eyes closed resting on the back of the couch. He rmoans were getting louder, as she was no more aware of Mr Gold or their kid somewhere in the house...
 
“That’s it, Sophie. Let me hear you scream.” Jill said as she kissed and licked at the wet pink folds that were begging for her attention. She gently slipped two fingers deep within Sophie’s tight entrance, slowly fucking the babysitter with her fingers until she moaned and squirmed with pleasure.

“You’re mine now, aren’t you little Sophie? You’ll beg me for this each time you see me.” She teased as she leaned across the beautiful young body and captured a nipple between her teeth, nipping at the sensitive bud as she pressed her thumb against Sophie’s clit and rubbed in a gentle motion.
 
Sophie moaned louder, swaying her body, tilting on one side then the other, as the fingers entered inside her, pressing on the so sensitive walls. It was real pleasure, and Mrs Gold's mouth on her breast added to it. She was completely abandonned to it, completely overwhelmed by lust.

- Oh yes oh yes thats is so good, yesssss

She felt her thighs began to shake as she was so close to the edge.
 
“Are you going to cum, sweet Sophie?” Jill asked, watching as the girl shook and squirmed. She grinned as she suckled and nipped at the nipple that was before her before she kissed back down her belly and focused on the clit that was peeking out of its hood.

She clamped her lips around it, sucking on the clit while she fucked the young girl with her fingers. Sighing, she nibbled and listened to the wonderful noises of Sophie in the middle of her passion.
 
As Mrs Gold reached for her clit again, Sophie felt the dam broke inside her, which let the tremedous wave of pure pleausre flood all of her body. She screamed,,, at least opened her mouth and relaized it was going noisy, so she bit her lower lip... hard, to restrain her sounds. A muffled scream get out as her whole body tensed, her thighs shaking, her cunt clenching and spasming quickly, tightening around the woman's fingers. Sophie's hands were clenched hard and tight on her breasts. She gasped and lost her breath.
And there she fall back on Earth, all panting, letting her feet fall from the couch, looking down at Mrs Gold between her thighs.

"Jesus Christ!!!"
 
Jill rode out the orgasm with the girl, stroking her fingers in and out of her pussy as she licked and soothed that hard clit. She had never seen a woman have an orgasm as powerful as that and she grinned as Sophie finally opened her eyes and looked down at her kneeling between her thighs.

“Good?” She asked, laughing at the exclamation that came from Sophie’s lips. “I take that as a yes.” She said as she drew Sophie down into a gentle kiss, letting the girl taste her juices that were smeared across her lips.
 
Sophie leaned down and kisse Mrs Gold. She realized that the taste was her own, form her juices. but their kiss was passionate and their tongues played together for a moment. She finally broke the kiss and, keeping her face very cose to Mrs Gold's, Sophie whispered.
"That was wonderful. Thank you Mrs Gold... "
She slid down from the couch and kneeled in front of the gorgeous woman.
"Just let me return the favour..."
Sophie had never did this. But she was hoping to be as good as possible. She knew what was woring on her, she had an idea about how to do this, but she was a bit afraid about not being good enough at it.
"I hope I won't disapoint you..."
 
Jill grinned at Sophie as she told her that she was going to return the favor. Reaching out to stroke the young woman’s cheek she watched the fear cross her eyes. She leaned forward and kissed her passionately, her fingers playing through Sophie’s hair.

“You’re not going to disappoint me, Sophie. I’ll help coach you. First I want you to remove my clothing. Do it nice and slow and as sensually as possible.” She said in a soft, husky voice, seeing that the young woman was eager to do what was directed.
 
Sophie answered the ki9ss with passion, her groin still burning. She felt encouraged by Mrs Gold's words. And when she broke the kiss it was only to look at her intently. They were knelt in front of each other. Sophie reached for the this straps of the dress, and slowly pulled them down along Mrs Gold's shoulders, exposing the delicate lacy bra that the woman was wearing. Soon the dress was under her breasts, and Sophie could see the nipple poking through the thin material. She gasped and bit her lip, realizing how far she was going now. Anyway, she pulled the dress down as far as she could in that position, down to Mrs Gold's waist, and she leaned forward.
Sophie's mouth reached Mrs Gold's neck and kissed there, going slowly down, discovering how soft and sensual this skin was. Her hands went behind the woman's body and reached for her bra, unhooking it and pulling it down her shoudlers too. When her mouth reached her breasts, they were free from everything and exposed. She trailed her kisses right to one nipple that she kissed gently.
 
His heart was pounding so hard that it was difficult for him to take the smallest breath. His body trembled with the waves of lust and wanting desire that swept across his body he had no choice but to place his hand upon his rock hard cock, it’s mushroom head pulsed and jerked as he slowly pulled and pushed his hand down the heavy veined shaft. He moaned faintly as he watched his wife delicately and methodically seduce the young babysitter with her exceptional skill. “Holly Shit.” he moaned watching his wife’s head move into the inner thigh of Sophie and began to explore the young woman’s shaved pussy with her tongue. He bent over with an ache as his hand began to pump a little faster upon his throbbing cock. “Fuck,” he wanted to get in there but the waves of electricity held him still for his legs were numb from the electrifying pulses.

His mouth gaped upon seeing his wife and Sophie trading places, his mouth was dry and it was hard to swallow from the lumps that were forming in his throat. He watched with extreme intensity as Sophie began to pull down the straps of Jill’s clothing. His hand slowly began to rub and squeeze the tip of this wildly jerking cock. “Yessss!” he hissed as his wife’s breasts were exposed, her hard nipples pointing outward begging for attention and Sophie responding to this call. This was the moment he had to move in, Sophie was swallowed by the intense lust and desire that she would respond favorable to his appearance, besides Jill had her under control.

Slowly he pulled off all of his clothes and allowed his hard cock to jerk and throb freely. He pushed the door open gently giving him access to the room. His mouth ran dry, as his eyes were fixated upon Sophie as she began to kiss upon his wife’s breast. It was now that he Sophie to see him, to see how excited he was with her at this very moment.

“Yes, now slowly ran the tip of your tongue around the base of the hard nub, then gently suck that hard nip into your mouth and nibble it with your teeth.” he spoke softly to her, a heavy smile of acceptance upon his lips and a heavy gaze upon his eyes were just supporting proof of his lust and desire, for the long, throbbing cock was the dead give away..
 
Jill watched closely as Sophie undressed her, taking her time removing her bra before she started to kiss the soft skin of her breasts. Jill shivered and moaned softly as she saw Ben finally come into the living room. She licked her lips as her husband’s cock came into view, swollen and ready for action. Oh, she wanted to take it between her lips and worship it.

She leaned back against the couch cushions as Sophie explored, her hands moving to stroke through her soft hair as Ben’s voice sounded in the quiet room. “Shhh…Keep going, Sophie. Such a good girl.” Jill said in a soft voice, soothing the girl who suddenly seemed incredibly nervous now that Ben was there.

She sighed at the feeling of the soft lips on her breasts and she looked at Ben with a grin on her face. Their plan was working. Soon the little baby sitter would be all theirs to play with.
 
Sophie froze and moved back. Although soft and gentle, the man voice, Mr Gold's voice, sounded like thunder. She backed from the soft body and looked at him with eyes wide. In a shock, she relaized he wasn't drunk. And he had been watching for a long time probably. She shivered. Mrs Gold's soft hands ran through her hair and gently pulled her closer again as the woman was asking her to keep going. Sophie tried to utter a "but " before her lips reached the nipple again, but she found herslef closing her lips around it and sucking on it softly. Sophie closed her eyes. She let her right hand caress Mrs Gold's arm and side and hip, and the fingers of her left hand were reaching the nipple she wasn't sucking. Sophie leaned in as the woman rested back against the couch.
She shivered again as she heard Mr Gold's footsteps approaching.
 
A smile came to Ben’s lips when he witnessed his wife pull Sophie’s head back down to her perky nipples and Sophie’s lips drew the hard nipple into her mouth. Her hand exploring her body and one making its way up the round curve of her left breast toward the hard nub. “Mmmm, that’s it.” I whisper as I move forward toward my wife. I want to feel Jill’s wet lips moving up and down my hard shaft while I watch Sophie explore my wife’s exceptional assets.

I place one foot on the sofa and lean inward, taking my throbbing and jerking tip toward her lips, “You look like you want this.” I make an observation statement to Jill, but I don’t take it all the way to her. I want to hear her beg for it slightly. While teasing my wife with my hard cock, I allow my gaze to drift back down to Sophie hoping she would look up at my cock while she sucked my wife’s tits…
 
Sophie was aware of Mr Gold towering above them both. he was close. She could sense his smell. A little move and her shoulder brushed on his leg. She opened her eyes a bit and looked upwards, and there he was, his cock so close. She relaized he was teasing his wife's mouth with it, and Sophie wondered if Mrs Gold was really going to do this.
In fact, before discovering Mrs Gold's lust and habits this evening, she would never have thought that these two could have a sexual life. Moreover a tremendous one, a naughty one. And now she was in the middle of one really dirty game. But she loved it. She reutrned to her sucking. moving her mouth to the other nipple as her hand moved to the wet one she just released.
 
Jill glanced up towards Ben as he drew closer, her tongue darting out to moisten her lips as she caught sight of his hard shaft bobbing before him. She moaned softly as Sophie suckled on her nipple, pleasing her in the same way that her husband had directed the young baby sitter.

“You know I want it, baby.” She says, looking up at his face as he positioned himself beside her, his cock just a few inches away from her lips. “Please, baby, let me suck your cock.”

As his heavy cock got closer, she moaned and curled her fingers in Sophie’s hair, drawing the girl’s eyes towards the scene that was about to take place before her. “Watch, Sophie. I’m going to show you how to please him. Then it’s your turn.”

Jill grinned down at Sophie before she turned her face and took the head of her husband’s cock between her lips, moaning at the taste and familiar feel of him. She licked the tip, nipped at it with her teeth before she decided to take the entire thing in her mouth. She hummed as his length filled her mouth, her throat loosening to take him as deeply as possible.
 
Ben’s gaze locked onto his wife’s when she looked up at him. Her eyes held that look that excited him every time she castled them upon him. The lust and desire sparkled and burned as a flame in her gorgeous orbs. He nearly lost his control when her tongue darted out and licked her lips in pure wanting desire. He had to swallow hard to rid himself of that lump that forms all the time when Jill gets this damn horny. He leaned his hips in and watched as the tip of his cock disappeared in his wife’s hot mouth. He nearly coughed up a lung when she did her amazing talent of sucking cock. The lick upon the tip tickled him fiercely, the nibbling upon the tip of his mushroom headed cock brought the gut up from the pit as if he was on a Roller coaster heading down to the earth then the move of deep throat sent him spiraling out of control. “Fuck!” I gasp for air from the intense wave of pleasure rushing from my cock to every nerve ending in my body. He places his hand behind her head and pushes his hips forward forcing his cock even deeper into her throat. “Damn you feel good.” He whispers to her as he pulls his cock out a little then just as quickly he pushes it back in deeper. Soon his hips begins to rock back and forth fucking his wife’s mouth.

He looks down and watches Sophie working upon Jill’s breast as if they were her newly founded wonder toy. Then his wife’s words echo back to him as she states that Sophie will be doing the something as she is. He smiled at the thought of fucking his babysitters wonderful looking lips…
 
Sophie saw it happen, the licking and sucking of that cock. How naughty! That was a thing she thought happened only in porn movies. But it was happening for real right here. Besides, she would never have thought about getting pleasure form a woman before. She returned to those delicate breasts when she heard the voice and was pulled to look up again...
Sophie gasped... shrugged... She? Doing that? She didn't thought.... anyway, it seemed to be very pleasant. And Mrs GOld seemed to like to do it. mr Gold's reaction was rather clear about what it did to him. Sophie wanted to see more, to learn more. She released the soft breasts and, still on her knees, moved to watch closer, her face on the same level as Mrs Gold's. She was looking intently, watching the veiny hard shaft throb and react. Watching the hungry lips and mouth follow a movement up and down, taking it so deep that Sophie wondered where she could put all of that. That aroused her even more. She discovered how much she liked that naughtiness. She was now caressing Mr GOld's thighs, observing with dedication the woman's talent on her husband's cock.
 
Jill moaned as Ben fucked her mouth. She could feel his cock throbbing with excitement and she heard the moans that left his lips. She watched as his gaze turned from her to Sophie and she saw the familiar look of lust that crossed his features. She swirled her tongue around his cock one last time and pulled her lips free with a gasp of breath.

Turning her gaze towards Sophie, she grinned at the babysitter and leaned forward, claiming her lips in the most passionate of kisses. She moaned at the taste of Sophie’s sweet lips, the innocent way that she kissed her back. She’d made it clear that she wasn’t a virgin, but there was so much that the two of them were going to teach her.

As her tongue wrestled with Sophie’s she reached out to caress and tease her tender breasts, cupping them until Sophie whimpered against their sinful embrace. When she kiss broke, she grinned at Sophie and then looked up at Ben.

“I think it’s time you show Ben how much you want his cock.” Jill said in a breathless voice. “Beg him, Sophie. Tell him that you want to suck his cock. Show him how good you are at it. I’m sure you like sucking your boyfriend’s cock. Ben will show you how to do it properly.”
 
Sophie answered Mrs Gold's kiss, and the hands on her breasts made it hotter... At Mrs Gold's words, she shrugged...
"I'm... NO I never... I..."
She was looking into mrs GOld's eyes. completely aware of the throbbing cock just near their two faces.
"I never did that Mrs Gold"
Then she looked upwards at Mr Gold
"But I'll do my best"
She leaned closer. The cock was barely touching her lips and she parted them, slightly opening her mouth and touching the mushrooom head, realizinzing she hadn't opened her mouth wide enough. She openend more and let the cock slide a bit inside her mouth. The feeling was strange but it all accentuated the lust roaming inside her. She closed her lips. her eyes were closed too as she was focusing on the task at hand. Sophie made sure not to close her teeth.
When her lips were sealed around the cock, she began sucking up and down, slowly, like on a tasty candy. She felt the special taste inside her mouth. She wasn't taking it as deep as Mrs Gold di, not sure about it all. She was trying to do her best.
 
Ben nodded to his wife with a tender smile upon his face. The look of lust and desire burned in her eyes just as it did in his. They both wanted the same thing, they wanted to claim this babysitter and welcome her into their world. He felt a little remorse when his cock popped out of Jill’s mouth for she was that damn good, however, he was curious about how well this young one could do. Could she out suck Jill? This thought drove him forward as he slowly turned toward Sophie, his cock jerking and twitching in the air waiting for Sophie to take it.

He nodded to her that he understood that she was going to do her best, but that was the farthest thing from his mind at the moment. What was on his mind was placing his aching cock into that small pretty mouth. He wanted to feel her tongue sliding over the tip and around the thickness as it nested in her hot, wet mouth. He couldn’t wait any longer so he slightly pushed forward till his tip touched her lips.

His eyes closed and body jerked from the new contact of her lips clamping down upon his thickness. A moan escaped when he gasped to take in air. His eyes opened and shot down to look at Jill then down to his cock where it was disappearing into her hot mouth. He didn’t thrust for not wanting to hurt her so he let her take what she was able to handle at first. Her lips sliding up and down his vein ridden cock sent waves of electric shooting up and over him. “Yes, that’s it. You don’t have to take it all now, just move a little faster dear.” He wanted to thrust his hips into her and really fuck her as he does with his wife, but that would come when she was used to his size and ways.

He looked over to his wife, “Would you like to taste her flesh while she sucks me.” His eyes falls to her heaving chest..
 
The way Ben stared down at them made her shiver. Jill reached up and pressed her palm against his belly, grinning at him as Sophie sucked his cock. She stood on her knees and kissed her husband, sighing as he made hot moans that told her how turned on he was. It was all because of the hot little babysitter that was currently pleasing him.

She moaned as she listened to him give Sophie directions, teaching her how to suck cock like a pro. He was an excellent teacher and Jill had even benefited from his tutelage. She reached down and caressed Sophie’s hair, her fingers curling in her tresses and helping her with a rhythm that would send Ben into overdrive.

“I would love to taste her, Ben. She’s absolutely delicious.” Jill purred as she moved her hand from Sophie’s hair over her back and past her ass, her fingers delving deep into the sopping wet pussy. She coated her fingers with juices before she brought her hand to Ben’s lips and encouraging him to taste. “See?” She asked with a grin.

Jill kissed and caressed her way down Sophie’s body until she had her face pressed intimately against those pretty pink lips, her tongue flicking over her clit until she squirmed.
 
Sophie was focusing on giving Mr Gold a blowjob, yes. it was so strange told that way but that was she was doing. his moans and words told her she was doing well. And Mrs Gold's compliments were even puishng her further. SOphie tried to took more of him in her mouth, encouraged by the hands in her hair.
She froze when she felt Mrs Gold's hand on her cunt. She gulped, not able to suck on for a few seconds. BEcause it sent a wave of pleasure through her-. Al this was so arousing that her cunt was really ultra sensitive, and a single touch on it was making her hsudder.
She returned to sucking as best as she could as soon as Mrs Gold released her, but a few seconds later she felt a tongue and mouth on her cunt, on her clit, and that made her stop. She moaned on Mr Gold's cock. She tried a few moves up and down but not well, not coordinated, as she was panting on him.
 
Ben witnessing and feeling the difficulty that Sophie was having smiled down at her and his wife. “You have done it again my love. You have totally consumed the attention of this young lady with one of your most precious assets, your tongue and mouth.” Looking at Sophie, “I will help you out Sophie. Here just lean back on the sofa here, facing me and tilt your head back a little.” He straddled over Sophie and leaned forward pushing his cock toward her mouth. “Now just open your mouth wide and lower your tongue. I will do the rest..” He brought his cock tip to her lips, gliding the head over them till she opened up and accepted his hard, throbbing cock into her hot mouth.

He was really pleased with the way Sophie had responded to Jill and his advances to her. He was most grateful for his wife making this happen. He allowed his gaze to travel past His shaft to look upon the heaving tits of Sophie, that would be his next conquest, sliding his hot and saliva coated cock between those tits. The though of fucking her tits brought on more heat. His cock responded by growing even harder than before. “God you look so wonderful Sophie” he whispered to her. His eyes telling all as they were layered with burning desire and raging lust..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie followed the guidance obediently. funding herlsef on the couch, legs wide open, head leanign abck and mouth open. When she felt Mr GOld's cock enter bwteen her lips, she gagged a bit but tried to breath and regain control, closing her lips just enough to feel it slide laong in and out...
And suddnely she moaned loud on that hard cocki. Mrs GOld had taken a place between her thighs and was going on with her sucking and licking. She knew so well how to please her. The feeling was so good. Sophie's fingers curled and nailed in the couch and cushions, her body was swaying along with the waves of pleasure. She was feeling ehr mouth invaded, sometimes os deep that she wondered how it was possible. She coughed a couple of times, but accepted it all. And she moaned a lot too, even groaned. She was feeling coming to the edge again...
 
Ben moaned deeply, almost a growl as he leaned forward pushing his cock so deep into her throat that her mouth was pressed against the base of it. “God, that’s it.” he shuddered to the feel of her wet lips slurping his length as he slowly pulled out and the pushed in. Slowly at first to ensure she got accustomed to his deep thrusts before speeding up. He lurched his hips up and down with a controlled speed, wanting to fuck her mouth while her pussy was eaten by his wife. The feeling of Sophie’s mouth upon his cock and the images of his wife tongue fucking her wet pussy made it extremely difficult to shoot his hot cum down deep into Sophie’s throat. But he managed to hold it together and continued to fuck her face. “Sophie, your amazing.” He whispered to her as he really began to fuck her mouth. Long hard, deep jabs… “FUCK…” he yelped, “Take my balls into your hand while I fuck you.” he panted as he continued to drive his cock in and out of her mouth..
 
Back
Top