Sighs and Moans

omega46

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Posts
876
Starting a thread here. I've not started on here before, so feeling my way. Hoping a certain Sigher and Moaner joins me.
 
Dang...Sigh, if you do come in, I need to head offline for a bit (got a surprise call). I hope we can continue chatting though :)
 
Dang...Sigh, if you do come in, I need to head offline for a bit (got a surprise call). I hope we can continue chatting though :)

Great. We can pick up later. My name is Krystal btw. In the meantime I'll finish setting the stage.

You standing outside our bedroom doorway. Hand around your hardening member. Hearing me moaning and pleading as the bedroom springs continue to squeal as much as I am. Then with one last chorus of moans there's a brief silence except gasping breaths.

"Mike baby. Look what time it is!! Omg I need to get washed up before he gets in."

Mike replies: He hasn't complained before, has he? (Chuckling)

"You know I've always freshened up before he gets home. The only thing he'd ever notice is an extra big grin I have for him when he gets here. Lol"
 
Couple more items: I need your name. Any name you'd like for our playtime.
Also, please don't act a sex-starved creature. We've had a steady relationship for 6 months. You are/were content. Didn't know anything was going on for certain. But had your suspicions. Just play the surprised boyfriend. I'll guide the storyline. Just hop on board and hang on. Lol
 
You find the urge to open the door irresistible. The first thing you notice is the heavy scent of sex in the room. The next is the vision of my heels wrapped around his ass. And the sudden look of surprise as I see you. My legs undone, he rolls off my sweat-glistened body. You see he is tall, muscular, and well-built in every area. You see the wet shine of our mixed juices on his shaft.
 
Mike: Well look who it is! (Grinning)
My look of surprise suddenly turned determined.
“Mike it’s time for you to go. We talked about this”
Mike begins to speak but stops with the look I shoot toward him.
“Go now please”
Mike picks up his clothes and heads for the door. Swinging heavily with each stride.
Mike (turning to me): I’ll text you later.
You step back as he exits the bedroom.
 
I pull the sheet up over my nakedness. Nipples protruding through the gauzy thin sheet.
“I’m sorry baby. I didn’t want you to find out like this. (A saddened look in my eyes). I never wanted you to find out. (Eyes downcast) You must hate me right now.
 
No Sighs....

I pull the sheet up over my nakedness. Nipples protruding through the gauzy thin sheet.
“I’m sorry baby. I didn’t want you to find out like this. (A saddened look in my eyes). I never wanted you to find out. (Eyes downcast) You must hate me right now.

U never hate a lover.
 
Couple more items: I need your name. Any name you'd like for our playtime.
Also, please don't act a sex-starved creature. We've had a steady relationship for 6 months. You are/were content. Didn't know anything was going on for certain. But had your suspicions. Just play the surprised boyfriend. I'll guide the storyline. Just hop on board and hang on. Lol

I'm Jeff...and though sex-starved, you do keep me so satisfied. But coming home now...leaving me in doubt.
 
I pull the sheet up over my nakedness. Nipples protruding through the gauzy thin sheet.
“I’m sorry baby. I didn’t want you to find out like this. (A saddened look in my eyes). I never wanted you to find out. (Eyes downcast) You must hate me right now.

Looking at you....my mouth in a tight line. Unsure what to say...what even to think....but my eyes drawn to your body under the sheet. I flush as Mike brushes past...feeling hurt and jealousy. Then, looking at you again. Unbidden, my eyes drawn to your nipples through the sheets. Seeing you...your downcast...the sad look on your face...and blushing more deeply as I realize that I'm very aroused right now.

Clearing my throat. "I'm not even sure what to say....who is that guy? How long has this been going on?"
 
Jeff please come over here baby. (Patting the bed). I'll tell you everything if you want to know.
 
Jeff please come over here baby. (Patting the bed). I'll tell you everything if you want to know.

I look at warily. Slowly moving to the bed. Scowling as I look at you...but finding my eyes dipping to your still-hard nipples through the sheets. I sit on the edge of the bed....on the very edge...as though afraid to be too close to you at first.

I want to know. I want to know why...why are you ....fucking him. My face still flushed as I continue blushing. Feeling myself becoming actually more angry because I cannot control my arousal and embarrassed by it.
 
You remember when I started at that new gym on Oak Street? I saw him there. Or I should say he saw me. I was on that leg press machine and I just got that feeling I was being watched. I looked around and he was just starring at me. Just really "looking" you know.
I tried ignoring him but. I don't know. I just got incredibly turned on suddenly.

Jeff.
Please come hold me.
 
Omg,

I look at warily. Slowly moving to the bed. Scowling as I look at you...but finding my eyes dipping to your still-hard nipples through the sheets. I sit on the edge of the bed....on the very edge...as though afraid to be too close to you at first.

I want to know. I want to know why...why are you ....fucking him. My face still flushed as I continue blushing. Feeling myself becoming actually more angry because I cannot control my arousal and embarrassed by it.

An online romance!
 
You remember when I started at that new gym on Oak Street? I saw him there. Or I should say he saw me. I was on that leg press machine and I just got that feeling I was being watched. I looked around and he was just starring at me. Just really "looking" you know.
I tried ignoring him but. I don't know. I just got incredibly turned on suddenly.

Jeff.
Please come hold me.

As I hear your words, I look down. When you mention the leg press...while he was ..watching you..my eyes move to your legs, outlined through the sheets.. I look up at you as you ask me to hold you. I hesitate....then move further onto the bed, next to you and put my arms around you.

"Krystal....Krystal....but why. Don't I....aren't I......aren't I enough to please you?" Choking just a little as I ask...unsure if I want the answer. "And don't I make you feel wanted...and needed. You know how much I want you...don't you? how much you turn me on?"
 
(Wrapping my arms around you. Sheet falling away. Squeezing you)
Jeff I love you so much. I'm so sorry to hurt you.
Of course I feel needed. You make me happy!
(Dotting your cheeks with kisses. You feel my nipple harden against your arm)
 
(Wrapping my arms around you. Sheet falling away. Squeezing you)
Jeff I love you so much. I'm so sorry to hurt you.
Of course I feel needed. You make me happy!
(Dotting your cheeks with kisses. You feel my nipple harden against your arm)

Feeling you reach out to me. Seeing the sheet fall away. YOur kisses covering my face. Some part of me trying to resist but unable to deny the feeling of your soft lips on my...your nipples brushing against my arm. Seeing your face still with a hint of a flush....your skin glistening from your earlier...exertions. Feeling myself responding...my lips open and capture yours in a deep hard kiss. My arms slide around you....pulling you to me.
Oh Krystal. i always want you so much.
 
His kiss is so raw. Passionate. Untamed. Intoxicating.
At first I wanted to pull away. Fully aware of what I must look like. Smell like. Taste like. And yet this man was pulling me into him. Taking my breath away. I could no longer think of anything except his mouth.
I reach down to the crotch of his pants. And....it's thick. Running my hand along its length as our tongues engage. Is it my imagination? He's hard!

My eyes close and I see Mike flash into view. It was the second thing I noticed beyond his piercing eyes peeling the clothing from me. That bulge in those tight shorts. Oh god I couldn't stop fondling it with my gaze. I knew he was aware of me staring. He must have been. Because he shifted his position. Looked into my eyes. And I was instantly wet. My legs spread wide on the press machine chair. And I felt the moist warmth spread through the crotch of my workout tights. I was flustered. Knowing I should stop looking. Close my thighs tight. But I was frozen in place. Then he began to approach. His eyes never leaving mine. My heart raced. My mind raced faster. What was happening to me?

His voice was deep and rich. Sexy. Just like everything else about him. "You're going to hurt yourself like that". And as if in slow motion I watched as he knelt down next to me. His one hand on the outside of my knee. The other on the inside of my thigh. Moving my leg. I'm positive I stopped breathing. He was explaining something about the alignment of my hip and knee. I heard his voice as if in another room. My mind could only process the feel of his large hands. Moving me. Caressing me.

I remembered to breathe. Finally. I couldn't tell you what I said. I was shaking inside. I'm sure I thanked him for the advice or something similar. Then he smiled and said, "You're perfume is amazing by the way".

His words didn't register at first. I don't wear any perfume to the gym. And then I understood. I bit my lip.

That was the memory as I fondled Jeff. How it began with Mike. I felt flushed. Confused. I love Jeff. I told Mike that. He knew. But I couldn't say no to Mike. My body always betrayed me when he was around. Now it's betrayed Jeff. Almost in tears I grab Jeff's cheeks. Kiss him deeply and passionately.
 
Kissing you so deeply. Still unsure what has opened this hunger within me, but needing to taste her lips so much. Feeling her hand touching me...squeezing me. KNowing she can feel how hard I am. Feeling still slightly embarrased by being so aroused by seeing her...by seeing that other man fucking her. No....an angry though piercing my mind. She was the one fucking somebody else. I should not feel bad. I shouldn't....unbidden thoughts of the view I had when I entered the room creep trough my mind. YOu with your legs around him...his dick so deep inside you.

I close my eyes...try to drive the thoughts from my head and pull away...but you grab my cheeks...holding me close...kissing me deeply and passionately. Your one hand still fondling me through my pants. Finally I find the strength to pull back. I look you in the eyes and say...in almost a hiss "do you want to fuck me? Do you want to fuck me as much as you wanted to fuck him?" Yet, despite the heat in my voice, I know you can feel me literally throbbing in your hand. My god...I don't know if I've ever been this hard.

Seeing your face...the balance between confusion...and hurt...and uncertainty.
 
The pain in his voice stings. We are both wounded in the moment.

Wordlessly I undo the button on his pants.

Ease the zipper down its jagged path.

My hand finds it way gently around his girth. Now twisting it's way upward. Freed from its enclosure, his erection springs up proudly. A silvery clear smear of precum oozes out.

I lean forward and draw the moist tip in past my lips. Wanting.
 
Turned on beyond words as you reach for my pants. Watching you; my face still flushed with anger. Feeling you easing my zipper down. My eyes meeting yours as you slide me free from my boxers. Something angry...and wild meeting in our gaze. You lean forward and slide your lips over my tip. The grown that bubbles up from my throat is more like a growl.

I reach down...slide my fingers through your hair...pull your gaze up to me...with my cock still in your mouth. I find the words tumbling from my lips "Suck me. Suck my cock Krystal. I know that you had your dirty mouth on his dick didn't you? I know that you sucked his big cock...now suck mine. Suck my cock like you did his".
 
I'm immediately tingling. I've never seen you this passionate before.

The words ring in my thoughts. "Like you did his". I look up at your face as I release you from my lips. Keeping your head so close that you can feel my breath I ask, "You want me to suck you just like I did Mike?"

You nod. Still glaring. But obviously excited.

I smile sweetly but with a twinkle. I draw you into my mouth deeper this time. And moan. A long moan of desire. You are shocked. You've never heard that sound from me before. And suddenly you recall him leaving. The vision of it. The pendulous swinging of his thick cock as he strode toward you. You look down at my head sliding further down. And you realize with a flush what I'm thinking of.
 
Shocked a bit by your sweet, disarming smile and that twinkle in your eye...but then captivated by the low moan of desire from you as you take me deeply into your mouth. I remember him..'Mike'...his thick cock...thinking of him..with you..in you...in your hot mouth. Anger flares again...at you...and at me for feeling myself grow even harder

"Yess..suck it..suck me..suck me like...Mike...like you sucked his big fat cock"

Grunting as you take me deeper with that twinkle still in your eye
 
I can barely recognize you. Your tone. Your words. And it's turning me on that you are thinking about what I've done. And are that aroused by it all.

Suddenly I'm captivated by a thought. A plan. An exploration.

I begin to stroke your saliva slathered shaft as I lift my head up. ""Jeff I need my titties sucked. Please suck them like Mike loves to suck them". I press my chest up as I arch my back. Still stroking you.
 
I groan as you pull off of me...confusion. Then hearing your words. Another burst of heat at HIS name.

I pull you to me...lift you up and pull your breasts to my mouth. I kiss your nipple..feeling how it is so hard..and I start to suck on it..hard....even giving it a light bite. Lifting my lips just enough to growl "I'll suck your tits. I'll suck them harder than he ever sucked them" Diving my mouth to your other tit. Just NEEDING to suck them better and hard than HE did.

My cock just raging hard in your small hand
 
Back
Top