Jenny, Mother And The Men--------Open

JS1979

Jane
Jenny, 29, works at odd jobs here and there
Molly, 52, Jenny's mother, works at a massage parlor as a masseuse.
Other Characters : M or F who have some kind of connection with either Jenny or mother. Any of them can appear in the thread anytime.

* Acceptable (optional): dominant older M, the *art* of non-con, objectification, verbal (not physical) humiliation solely for erotic play (Not in a wanton nonsensical way.)
* Not Acceptable: incest, unusual fetishes or artificial sex objects.

Mother & Jenny
cugar.jpgimage.jpgJ

Last edited:
“Jenny, I've told you several times. Take it easy when a man I hang around with wants to fuck you. It's OK if he is OK....Relax and enjoy getting fucked. You don't have to obey like a slave if you don't know how.”

Mother doesn't really need to repeat herself. I do like Tom's nice house and it feels very comfortable to spread my legs in his big bed. Tom is a little rough but I still like his nice house.

This is Saturday, our weekly get-together with Tom. He is taking Mom and me to lunch and to do some grocery shopping for tonight and tomorrow Sunday at his house. Mom can be very skillful in making small quality dishes that you would feel like being served at a dainty little bistro.

“Jenny, wear the nice short skirt Tom bought you last time.”
“Yes, mother”

Reading the text and looking a the photographs, it seems that Mother and Daughter have an "understanding." Apparently if one doesn't get in the other's way everything'll be copasetic.

Both Mom and daughter are quite beautiful. If I were passing Mom by, of course I'd lean down to help her with her buckle, though having hold of her leg - I might get distracted. He daughter Jenny's dress is very pretty to look at - as is Jenny, though I wonder how comfortable it is to wear..... or is that the idea?

I can't get these two ladies out of my head. I may need their assistance to help me get to sleep tonight.

“Mom, there's a man outside the house rambling. It's not Tom. Are you expecting another man? We are going to Tom's house today, are we not?”

“where's my girl Jenny?!?!”

“ Tom is here. Hurry up, Jenny.” Mother has her stuff ready for a 2 night stay at Tom's house.

This is Saturday at 11 a.m. We are going out for lunch. Tom is driving a nice car. Sleek and smooth. He is nice to me. A little rough but OK . I get into the back seat. Mom in front. She gives the man a quick wet kiss before the car goes into the street.

“Wow girls you are looking a million dollars and Jenny I love that you are wearing that short skirt I bought you. It fits you perfectly! I am not sure I should let you two loose in the grocery store. I will have to beat the guys away with a baseball bat!. I am just glad I have you both to myself over lunch!”

Nice car. Just about every man Mom hooks up with has a nice car.
“Luxury is an effective aphrodisiac .” She once said to me, “...Poor men don't agree.” I told Mom I agreed with her. I don't think anybody would feel sexy in a dirty truck unless they have a personality to disagree with people all the time.

When Tom steps on the gas it feels like being in the air plane already. So smooth. I like it. It puts me in the mood to relax and enjoy.

Mom also likes the skirt Tom bought me.
“Jenny, sway your hips when you walk in that skirt.”
I will be 30 any minute very soon and she still talks to me just like that. It's not that I didn't know how to sway my hips, it's that I am not as bold as she is.

Sitting in front next to Tom, she has her breasts almost exposed. Stretching her arm and she put her hand on Tom's crotch, “ It's very nice of you to buy Jenny a skirt. and the photo you took of her is so cute.”

8ea13d0a27976f721261e47c9bc25f40.jpg

As far as I know this guy Tom is one of her two men now. The other one is her boss at the massage parlor. I wonder who Tom really is. I only know he is one of her clients. He must be also a rich man or something to have Mother occupied for him.

“Oh that’s no problem Honey I love to spoil my girls! We should all three go and do a little more clothes shopping. I am sure we can find lots of things that Jenny would love and look great in. Of course there will be things for you too. There is a particular store I have in mind and a “Victoria’s Secret” across the street!”

The traffic is quite light and Tom reciprocates by slipping a hand up Mom’s skirt. His fingers are under the stocking top massaging her leg. He shoots a quick glance at her, “ Does that feel better Sweety?” He asks to which the inevitable reply is Mom cooing and licking her lips lasciviously.“For now it will have to be boring old grocery shopping so we can eat tonight”.

Tom is now concentrating on his driving as he heads into town and pulls up at the store! Once parked he gets out and immediately comes around and opens Mom’s door and then steps back and holds Jenny’s open. This is no mere act of chivalry; he is watching intently as she slides across the leather seat. Jenny tries in vane to hold her skirt in place but still reveals most of her thigh and a tantalising flash of lace panties before standing up.

Tom takes her arm as she comes upright and closes the door. Mom looks around approvingly noticing Jenny is smiling at Tom as they join her on the side walk. With a wicked smile Tom says, “I hope you girls have the whole menu for the evening planned we don’t want to spend too long shopping do we?”

Ushering the ladies in first Tom lightly pats each on the butt. His hand lingers on Jenny’s, squeezing as he thinks nobody is watching.

Ever since I was old enough to hear I've never heard any man call mom or me 'Honey' or 'sweety'. There's no Honey or anything sweet that I can smell within the perimeter of 50 miles. If you come closer, you'll find out Mom pours salt, vinegar and hot peppers into what she cooks. This guy Tom seems to be sweet.

Victoria’s Secret is going to tell more. I'm going to get this piece:
ass2.jpg
I'm going to wear this piece and walk around in Tom's house---a catwalk to move my hips from one side to the other.

Mother is trying this piece in the fitting room:
foxy
Tom can be sure to see her shake her tits to show him how good she is.

Last edited:
“Well girls I am glad that the boring stuff is over and the groceries are in the trunk. Now you can enjoy yourselves in Victoria’s Secret before we hop over the road to the boutique. I know you two will be walking out with half the shop if I let you so it’s two pieces each…three if you twist my arm and they are really nice. I don’t want you busting my card before we get over the road!”

Tom leaves Jenny and her Mom to it although he spends time looking at some really sexy and revealing stuff that he imagines Jenny in particular wearing. He is thinking he will call back on his own and buy them both some “little gifts” for next time when he hears his name called from the changing room.

He obliges and the attendant allows him through to meet Mom. There follows a muffled conversation and Tom comes back out with a big grin on his face. He is just in time to see Jenny leave the cash desk with a tiny bag in one hand and his card in the other.

“Thanks Tom I did actually find three things I really, really, really, liked. I hope you don’t mind” Tom just sighs as he takes in her big smile and flickering eye lashes. Once he has paid for Mom’s purchases he walks them over the road to the boutique.

“Now just calm down in here it’s definitely only two items each remember! Off you go I will just sit in the men’s waiting area with a magazine and a coffee.

Tom relaxes knowing the boutique he has chosen only sells seriously sexy and “barely there” stuff that you can just about wear in public….but only just! He knows it’s best the two are left to themselves. It would also spoil the surprise if he saw what they were buying just now. Nonetheless he can hear girly giggles and squeals back in the shop. That all sounds promising!

Last edited:
Jenny, 29, works at odd jobs here and there
Molly, 52, Jenny's mother, works at a massage parlor as a masseuse.
Other Characters : M or F who have some kind of connection with either Jenny or mother. Any of them can appear in the thread anytime.

* Acceptable (optional): dominant older M, the *art* of non-con, objectification, verbal (not physical) humiliation solely for erotic play (Not in a wanton nonsensical way.)
* Not Acceptable: incest, unusual fetishes or artificial sex objects.

Mother & Jenny
View attachment 2310639View attachment 2310640J
My husband wants to wear her clothes

Mom.jpg
Mom's choice of lunch place proves she has a good taste for entertainment. The Italian restaurant overlooking the bay feels so fine. She's been beaming after loading her large shopping bag filled up with quite some pieces of lingerie and more 'seriously sexy' stuff. I put Tom's credit card in my pocket and, of course, will give it back to him after lunch. He's a good example of 'Mr. Nice Guy' so far.

“ Ladies and gentleman, cock tails?”The waiter is here.
“a screwdriver for me please” That's Mom.
I am more modest and just ordered an orange juice.
Tom is sitting next to me on one side of the table and Mother is facing us across. She took out her smart phone and starting to take photos of me and Tom.
“Kiss, kiss, kiss....” She does this every time when she takes me out with her man.
Tom is not only kissing me but also squeezing my breast to make sure we are in the picture.
“Nice. Very nice. Tom, when we get to your house later Jenny and I will put on every piece of lingerie we just bought. You'll see...“

The waiter is back with our cocktails and taking orders for entrees.
“I'll have a medium size Filet mignon with a lobster tail.” That's Mom.
I am more modest. shrimp Scampi is good enough for me. I double checked my pocket to make sure I still have the card.
Tom is still looking at the menu.

Last edited:
“This is certainly a lovely restaurant and great choice for lunch…what a menu. It sounds like I am in for an exciting afternoon with you two so do I go for the works or take it easy hmmm? I will have a sea food linguini please and an extra helping of the lobster tail if the chef is okay with that?” Passing the menu back to the waiter we clink glasses. Tom, having chosen a small “Cloudy Bay” sauvignon blanc as he is both driving and that will compliment the sea food.

“I hope that is enough pictures for now although I do love it when you snap me and Jenny like that” Tom beams placing his hand on Jenny’s thigh and giving it a little squeeze to test the temperature as it were.

Although nearly thirty Jenny still comes over as a little coy at times and certainly doesn’t have her mother’s wantonness but definitely has her body. Nonetheless, with a little encouragement from Mom she comes out of her shell. Tom is keen to see how far out of her shell she comes this afternoon when the beauty parade starts.

Not having an adverse reaction from squeezing Jenny’s thigh he rests his hand on it, just below her short skirt while talking with Mom. “This is going to be such an exciting weekend with you two girls. I know we have this evening planned but if there is anything you would really like to do, or to go, you must tell me.”

“I am sure we will think of something to keep the three of us occupied…won’t we Jenny” she replies with one of her sexy grins. At the same point Tom feels a soft touch on the inside of his knee. Mom has removed one of her shoes and has slid her foot onto Tom’s leg. Adjusting her chair to come right up to the table he feels her toes against his groin gently massaging. This in turn causes him to react by stroking Jenny’s thigh under her skirt. Both Jenny and Mom are exchanging glances and smiling as if the whole thing had been planned before hand.

“Oh I am sure you will both have some great ideas…and look here comes the waiter with lunch!”…..

Last edited:

This guy Tom is sitting very close to me. Skin to skin. I detected his body temperature is the same as the room temperature.

Never the less, the room temperature is good for a beauty parade. It's one of my favorite activities to heat up myself.

We went straight to Tom's house after lunch. Mother proceeded to the kitchen and unloaded the groceries. “I am the chef for tonight's dinner. It's going to be spicy and hot. I hope you are not expecting something sugary sweet or mushy.” she said that to Tom. She can assure you I've been used to her style.

I start unpacking my lingerie bag in the living room. I am happy to have found this set of bra and mini petticoat.
Lingerie 10.jpeg
I'd go without panties. The sensation of not wearing panties is unspeakable. While I parade around the house, Mother can suck Tom's cock and leave his eyes open for watching me. We also do this at her boss's house.

Mother's got this one
I bet she would wear this one in the patio for neighbors to see too. You'll also see her in the kitchen just like that.

“I will do hot and spicy and hope that is the description for the weekend not just our meal tonight” Tom jokes watching Jenny unpack stuff.

“I hope you are nearly done with packing those groceries away Jenny can’t contain herself here. She is like a kid at Christmas unwrapping one thing after another. I am going to grab some champagne out of the chiller for us. No beauty parade is complete without a few glasses.”

Tom gets up and heads to the kitchen where Mom has just finished putting everything away. Tom grabs her hips and rubs himself up against her ass “Time you and Jenny started the show. I will pour the champagne” he whispers in her ear before nibbling the lobe.

Tom returns with three glasses of bubbling champagne on a tray and a bucket with two bottles in it, one unopened. Placing it on the low table he slumps into the sofa the start of his arousal clear to see.

“I am good to go when you are girls but why not have a little sip of Dom Perignon first?”

Tom lifts his glass to them “cheers”…..

Back