met on wedding reception (closed till i choose player)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
met on wedding reception (closed for garajd)

Erika Dad threw her a huge birthday as she turn 18 and even had a special guest. Her father had always been strict as he never allow her much freedom, He had insisted the hole night that she interact with the guest but didn't know why. After the cake, her father announce they be camping out and she should go to the cabin with the new guest. She accepted since her father car was full with family friends. As they arrived at the large isolated cabin, she notice no one was around. At first she didn't think much of it as she guested they might be filling with gas on their way over to the cabin.

She was unaware that her father party was more of a wedding reception and the guest was her husband from an arranged marriage. The husband had bought the place as a wedding gift to her, as it was their honeymoon before they move to his house.He knew she was ignorant or the plans but it didn't bother him to announce her once in the cabin.
 
Last edited:
Alan Black, 52, was a close business colleague of Erika's father. Having spent his entire career building up his fortune, he had never married and, therefore, had no heirs to his estate. In talking with Erika's father, the subject of his daughter came up and after a couple weeks of negotiation, the marriage was arranged . . . without Erika's involvement.

Now, after her 18th birthday party, coordinated of Erika's father, Alan and Erika were off to the cabin for their wedding night . . . something she will find our about when they arrive.

Upon arrival at the cabin, only one other car is there . . . and Erika's family has not arrived, and will not be joining us. Once we enter the cabin, we find three people. I introduce them and Judge Johnson and his wife and brother. Seeing the look in your eyes, "Erika, my dear, you will be my wife in 5 minutes. Your father and I have already agreed to this. The Judge is here to perform the ceremony and his wife and brother will be the witnesses."

"Please go with Mrs. Smith; she will help you change into the clothing I have provided for the wedding." (A simple white dress with matching shoes and appropriate jewelry.)
 
Erika entered the room, looking around: da..*blinks as she see the stranger: umm...hi, do i know you...? *looks back at Alan shock: say what ?! i never agreed to any of this...**mrs. Smith pull her out of the room: be fine dear...cmon...**She drags Erika out of the room as they suddenly hear loud voice.

Mrs.Smith hushes Alan aside as she smiles: dear, she refuse to wear the wedding dress and wants to talk to you and want an explanation...I think she is quite upset about the wholes situation, she said she has her own plans and such nonsense...i locked her in the room and best hurry...limo be here soon to bring you to your honeymoon...*walks to the judge telling them, girl needs some extra time*

**Erika is pacing back and forth, cursing as her father wasnt picking up the phone to explain himself. Panic and rage rising inside her with all this arrangement**
 
Looking at Mrs. Smith as she comes back into the room and listening to her saying "the girl needs more time". Turning to the Judge, "That's bullshit! I'll talk to her and we will get this straightened out."

Bursting into the room where you are, I grab you by the arm and force you to sit on a chair, "Young lady!! I am in no mood to put with any bullshit from you. Your father and I have an agreement and I fully expect you to live up to it! Your father will pay dearly if this wedding does not happen. Our agreement was very rewarding to him. If you want to talk to him, he will take a call from my phone." Reaching for my phone, prepared to call him.
 
Erika jumps as the door burst open,barely has the time to react as her grab and sat her down: owww..*she looks up at him as she pales: I never agreed to any of this, i met you today! You expect me to marry you and have kids and all that with a total stranger?!! *he could see the fear of the unknown in her eyes and an opportunity to convince her that he will threat her well and he would provide for the rest of her life. *

Alan Blake knew her father was strict and had hard time providing, her life has always been about moving around and realize she fear now about the only world she knew all her life. For the first time he saw her as a little girl that would depend of her with benefits of course of building his own family. It would be first time she would solely depend on him with a stable life with kids of her own.*
 
"Erika, you will find that I am a very caring man . . . you will never have to worry about anything for the rest of you life. I already have credit cards in you name . . . a car for you . . this is our getaway cabin for weekends . . . and a wonderful house in the city."

Giving you time to think before speaking again. "However, this is your only chance. If i decide to, I can return you to your father, and who knows what will become of your life."

Obviously, I am a man who gets what I want . . . do you really have the chance to say "No" to me . . . that is the decision you need to make. "I am going to send Mrs. Smith back in. I will expect to see you in a few minutes, properly dressed . . . and with the proper attitude . . . to become my wife."
 
Erika hesitated as she did want something stable in her life but she didnt know him at all: I...*lower her gaze as she knew it was true, her father always travel and it was getting harder on her.She looks up to say something but Alan had already walk out. Mrs. Smith walk in smiling: i can assure you, yoou will want for nothing in your life,dear. After a few minutes of being reassured, Mrs.Smith help her dress up in her wedding dress , Alan had chosen for her.

Erika slowly walk out of the room, properly dressed for the wedding, she stood at her side believing she could turn this around. After the vows are exchanged and paper signed,he informed her the limo was waiting for them. He pick her up in his arms and rush to the limo, she stood facing him as the driver started the car. She look around and back at him: I accepted to marry you officially but i will not have sex with you, after all....i dont know you...
 
"My dear, you can say anything you want . . . and I will listen; however, we are now husband and wife, and unless you begin to act like a wife, which includes love-making, you life will be a living hell. You may think it was tough growing up with your father always gone and barely able to provide for you and your mother; that will be a breeze compared to what you are facing if you continue to issue ultimatums to me. Understand?"
 
Erika looks up at him as she pales at his statement,she never expected him to be so cruel to her: But that is NOT fair! I already accepted to marry you, why cant we wait for sex!? I never even kissed a boy before and now you want me to have sex with you!?! *turn beet red* ; Please Alan, i beg you to be reasonable...i just need time...please...I didn't even know of this arrangement. Why are you being so cruel to me? I mean, i accepted to marry you, isn't that enough proof, i am being reasonable? Please Alan, i am begging you, dont do this to me, i am trying to meet you half way on this...*for the first time in her life, she was truly scared and even worse , she was scared of her husband*
 
Not answering any of your words; following you into the back seat of the limo as my driver prepares to drive us home. Once we get home and the driver delivers us to the side door, I escort you into you new home, my show place mansion in one of the nicest parts of town.

Indicating the BMW convertible parked by the garage, "That is yours; the keys are inside waiting for you, along with your credit cards as I promised." As we enter the house, we are met my Mary, my housekeeper.

"Mary, this is Erika. Please show her to her suite. Erika, you will find that all of your clothing and belongings have been brought and placed in your rooms. I will give you a few minutes to settle in, then I will be up and we will talk about your future here."

As mary leads, you follow, somewhat reluctantly . . .
 
She look at the vehicle and back at her husband in disbelief that he was actually serious and kept his word. She started to feel like a child with her husband as he took all the decision , giving her no choice or say in the matter.
Erica hated how he avoided answering any of her question but seeing how he took control. She didn't dare much defy his authority and followed mary. She was walking from one end to another, pacing nervously.Mary didn't seem to be willing answer any question directly, letting it all to her husband to reply.
 
Last edited:
Giving you plenty of time to check out your new surroundings. What you don't know, and will probably never discover is that the bedroom wing of the house is soundproof. You can scream all you want . . . make all the noise you want when we have sex and no one will hear you.

Mary returns to tell me that you are in your suite . . . and the door is locked from the outside . . . you cannot get out until I am confident tyou will not try anything.

Finally walking up to the master suite which is next to yours . . . getting out of my suit and slipping on a comfortable pair of jeans and knit shirt before opening the door and walking into your bedroom. "I trust you find your rooms comfortable?"
 
Erika look around the lavish bedroom, he was not lying when he said she would only have the best the world to give while she was at his side. She ran her hand over the silk sheet, smiling as it was so breath taking. Mary had her wear a simply white summer dress but didn't bother with the underwear saying she didn't need them in the house. She was stepping out of the walk in closet as her husband walk in the bedroom: ...Its beautiful...I never seen something so beautiful in my life..
 
Sitting down on a chair in the corner of your bedroom. "I realize this is all going pretty fast for you; not what you expected your wedding day to be like. Erika, I don't want you to be afraid of me. I can guess that your father never talked to you about your wedding night and what to expect, so I promise to be very, very gentle with you. I want you to enjoy the experience . . . so don't be afraid to ask my anything about what will happen and what you can expect from your first sexual experience."

Reaching out to take you hand and pull you over to stand in front of me . . . even tho you are inexperienced, I can still tell that your nipples are getting hard under the dress.
 
Erika lower her gaze as he spoke so casually about sex with her, it was so odd and scary, looks up nervously at him feeling like a little girl as he gently pull her to him: Does it have to be today? I'm honestly scared and i...i...dont know you...its not i dont wanna...i mean i dont...i mean..*hating herself to babbling* i have no idea how this is...ummm..you know..*glance at the widow and back at him: not now right i mean, its still day...
 
Holding you tightly with one hand, I lift my other hand and brush it lightly over your dress, feeling the hard nipples standing atop your firm breasts. "I promise to take things very slowly, Erika, but you need to understand that your body is responding to my touch already. That's why your nipples are hard and pressing against your dress. Just take a deep breath and enjoy the sensation of my touch."
 
Erika shivered at his touch, nodding slowly at him, she wanted to trust him since it was her husband but she was so scared. She took a deep breathe, blushing: will we...do this every week or something...? I mean..often? can we wait to have children? i mean its all so fast and i am not ready to be a mother...its to much, please Alan?
 
"I don't know how often, but I imagine that once you experience sex, you will be desiring it more than once a week." Standing up, I start to untie the straps on your sundress that Mary gave you to wear. As much as you protest, I succeed in getting them untied and pull it down exposing your beautiful breasts . . . nipples even harder, you breathing harder . . . holding you hands at your sides so that I focus my eyes on your breasts.

"Erika, you are beautiful . . . and as your husband, I have the right to look at your naked body whenever I wish. It will always be only the two of us, but your body is mine now . . . understand."
 
Erika blushes at the thought of having sex with him, she shook her head: please Alan , dont *looks away embarrassed as he began undressing her. She looks away humiliated, whispers: i...i...understand..please...can i put it back on...*naively thinking he was simply making a point...not expecting them to have sex in the day*
 
Taking your hands in mine and placing them on your breasts, "Go ahead, see how it feels to touch your naked breasts and nipples." Obviously, not something you intend to do, so I cover your hands with mine and force you to run your fingers and palms of your hands over your breasts and hard nipples . . . hearing a soft moan escape your lips. "Feels good, doesn't it?"
 
She gasps, moaning as he seem no her body more than herself. She pull away covering her mouth shock at the sound coming from her own lips. She turn her back to him,embarrassed and frighten by her own body: ...please..Alan...i can't...i dont ...feel....normal...i just...please not now..i ...i..i..wanna just rest tonight..*she was obviously shock how her body reacted to his touch, her innocence turning him on. Her purity that he would own as no man ever would later on.. even with her back turn to him, how her hair flew down her back,made his cock stir as she was so shy and elegant and his woman*
 
As you turn your back to me, still trying to shield your nakedness from me . . . you're right, my cock is getting hard. Been a while since I have been with any woman, but with a half-naked 18-year old virgin in front of me, the desires are building rapidly.

Sliding a hand under your dress before you realize what is happen, I press the palm of my hand to your pussy, which, obviously, has never felt the blade of a razor . . . and find that the hair covering you pussy is already damp. To keep you from running, my other arm quickly encircles your waist and holds you tight in front ot me . . .
 
Erika eye widen as she feels his hand over her pussy: Alan! stop, please! *whimpering as he held her against him* please..i'm not ready...i'm sorry, but i'm scared...please..Alan...please cant we do it tomorrow...*whimpering as he held her ,making her so helpless and reminding her she was his wife*
 
"Perhaps I need to call Mary back in here to help me with you. Is that what you want, Mary to come in and undress you for me? Don't tell me you haven't talked with you girlfriends at school and know what is going on here."

Standing behind you, I force you onto the bed and lift your skirt, exposing your virgin slit to my eyes, the wetness becoming more obvious. My finger begins to probe you wet opening, flicking across your clit . .. getting hard like you nipples . .. causing an even louder moan from your throat . . .
 
Erika paled at the mention of Mary: no...please not Mary or anyone...i...no...not really...its embarrassing...*gasps as you force her on the bed: Alan , please...*whimpering as he lift her skirt: oh god...*whimpering as i try pull away from you avoiding be probe. Gasps , moaning as she was getting wet for him; Alan...not tonight...please..*whimpering as he teased her slit*
 
Back
Top