U.K. celeb fucks

Graydon66

Really Experienced
This is open to both males and females , who are you currently wanking yourself over ... I will start .. Jodie Whittaker ( new doctor who) is draining my balls at the moment

Christina Trevanion, Queen of laughter. BBC antique doodah.

Trinny woodhall is the latest to stiffen my cock , can’t normally stand the woman but saw her on tv recently and I could feel my balls tightening...and now I am I thinking she would be a fantastic fuck , a woman who knows what she needs, I bet she is quite demanding and vocal when she is being fucked ... as I am typing my prick is stiffening !!

I found a video with images of her, the challenge is how long you can last....not long was the answer!

Angela Scalon, irish accent with red hair. What is there not to like.

Sarah Jane Mee, wakes me up every morning

Alex Hammond with glasses on Sky Sports News

I enjoy watching YouTube clips of Britain's Got Talent just to see Alesha Dixon and check out what she's wearing.

Alesha-Dixon-boobs.jpg

20061121-alesha-dixon-mobo-awards11.jpg

I enjoy watching YouTube clips of Britain's Got Talent just to see Alesha Dixon and check out what she's wearing.

Alesha-Dixon-boobs.jpg

20061121-alesha-dixon-mobo-awards11.jpg

If we're talking about BGT we can't forget Amanda Holden and her amazingly protuberant nipples

Holly willougby, Kelly Brook, Billie Piper, Karen Gillan, Emilia Clarke and an odd one but Shona McGarty who plays Whitney in Eastenders, hate the show love this girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back