Looking for Bicurious Men to Chat With

Looking

Hi all,

Find myself less interested in women but more interested in crossdressers, gays and shemales and dominate males of all ages.

I do enjoy wearing a bra and panties, but I am in the closet about it. I think the only way for me to get pleasure is to be more feminine and submissive.

I would like to exchange Pm's, chat or email and talk about this and much more. Please write.

Working up the nerve

I am a totally inexperienced 65 y/o mwm. I have been bi-curious for several years and am working my nerve up to act on it. I have set up a couple of "dates" then chickened out.

Any similar experiences or advice?

27 year old man from Estonia with bubble butt and perverted mind is looking for like-minded individuals for long term chat. I prefer men who are closer to my age but anybody who can keep a conversation and are detailed suit very well.
PM if you are interested and I promise you that none of us will forget that.

CNJ looking for regular bud.

Curious looking for regular bud to hang with or just chat. Not just hook up. I am 50. Looking around same age.

me too!

hi I am a bi curious guy in Norfolk UK would love to chat with other like minded guys.

Hi I am a 67 year fit European married male and have had some bi experiences and loved them.
The experiences include dressing short skirt and heels and watersport too and it appeared I am very very oral and love kissing sucking licking and being close skin on skin.
I also love experimenting and exploring which can with right person be so much fun and Love to share with similar or older age group people Prefer chat and/or email.

nice to see you all

Very nice prospects here...shall i get a burner phone for chats?..pm me if you wish

Hi all,

Find myself less interested in women but more interested in crossdressers, gays and shemales and dominate males of all ages.

I do enjoy wearing a bra and panties, but I am in the closet about it. I think the only way for me to get pleasure is to be more feminine and submissive.

I would like to exchange Pm's, chat or email and talk about this and much more. Please write.

hi feel the same.

Back