exhibitionist

GingerFireFly

Really Experienced
Don't you wish there was a secret tag for people who like to look/watch? I love to be looked at but don't want to force myself on people or accidentally expose myself to kids and would play soon much more if I knew who would enjoy seeing my body

Don't you wish there was a secret tag for people who like to look/watch? I love to be looked at but don't want to force myself on people or accidentally expose myself to kids and would play soon much more if I knew who would enjoy seeing my body

I do I do

I agree. I like to have a voyeur watching me while I play as well, but it is definitely a bit nerve racking at times trying to make sure it's not someone you wouldn't want watching you.

Dollie

I've always been an exhibitioinst. A real exhibitonist doesn't worry what others say or think. In many years we've gotten very few complaints. We are careful about kids and after awhile you can tell pretty much if they are religeous freaks that might say something.
After that just go by their reactions and what they might say.

A good deal of the fun of watching, and the arousal, is you not knowing.

neighbor

ginger... we live next door, and watch you masturbate almost every night ;)

I am sure there are any number of people here that would be interested in watching you and there are many threads here already about posters that enjoy being watched. I would think a simple PM could bridge any gap and answer any questions you might have. I have done it and it is enjoyable and exciting.

I' A real exhibitonist doesn't worry what others say or think. /QUOTE]

This real exhibitionist with a high level well paying job in a rural area cares about keeping it, and I certainly would care about being on a sex offender registry. That statement was both judgmental and encourags recklessnessthat could really hurt someone's life.

Indeed, a real exhibitionist knows what "consent" means and respects it. I'm married to one and indeed, it would be easier if such a tag existed. Luckily there are events, parties and so forth where voyeurists and exhibitionists can meet. And of course to an extent at least my exhibitionist gets satisfaction from masturbating / having sex in a (safe) environment where he could still be seen in theory. Having some imagination helps :)

am pics

The am pics forum is ideal for showing your body to the want to see you, also if there is a swingers club near you that will also work.

Love to watch and wouldn't mind helping you with those exhibitionist needs ginger. Always enjoy new pm:devil:

Of course. I would enough seeing it.

Offend me with you body if you wish ;):D

Just be careful and never misbehave around children. You can tell who might be interested just by the way they look at you when you're not over exposed. If you're an idiot about it you should get in trouble. If you're not a particularly aware person, this showing off is not for you.

I still like being exposed in public on occasion.
Going shoe shopping is the best and pick out some boots too, of course wearing a mid thigh skirt and either crotchless panties or none is always good for a laugh and cheap thrill.

I wish there was a bracelet or necklace or something that would tell me that someone is a voyeur or exhibitionist.

I still like being exposed in public on occasion.
Going shoe shopping is the best and pick out some boots too, of course wearing a mid thigh skirt and either crotchless panties or none is always good for a laugh and cheap thrill.

I'm sure you've made some unsuspecting guy's day!

I wait til late at night, after I have assumed kids are in bed, to go on the balcony nude. There are generally a few people awake. Once there was a party in the courtyard; i received a round of applause!

I wish there was a bracelet or necklace or something that would tell me that someone is a voyeur or exhibitionist.

That's an interesting idea. I've seen the Ace of Spades ankle jewellery - and even tattoos. There could be a market out there for the same kind of item for exhibitionists to wear. The design would need to be thought out. ;)

Very simple really - using Google, find the nearest fetish club in your area. A completely consensual environment.

Probably find entry much easier as a couple, same-sex or heterosexual.

In the environments I am familiar with the dress code can be anything from minimum neat-casual (no denim) through to the erotic, exotic bondage or really not much or anything at all.

If you are worried people may think you are a creep for making enquires then you probably are and should stay away. They will spot you a mile away and the doors will be shut tight to you.

If you are open minded you might just be surprised at the number or ordinary by day kinky at night people who become close friends.

A fetish club is not a swinger club, but some of the members may be swingers. If that is not your thing then you are no more expected to be involved in their activities as you would if someone offers to whip you or asks to be whipped. A fetish club may have theme or age related nights - check what suits or intrigues you.

If your interest is genuine and you are open minded then no one will worry if your first couple of times are more of a voyeuristic approach. Those who dress less usually like attention. Talk to people, ask questions, be friendly, be respectful - the naked people like to chat as well :)

It surprises me how many people say "I want to..." yet actually don't do the obvious of just connecting with like minded others.

Forget the bracelets, anklets, and secret charms for hidden corners. If you just do a internet search you will find plenty of premises. If you are worried about something or want to know more just ask - if their establishment does not suit they may suggest another of a better match for you.

this would be perfect, excellent idea
No - just like an anklet is not an indicator of a "hot-wife" or a single earring in one ear or the other represents sexual orientation or a flower behind one ear or the other represents marital status. People wear these things for a whole different collection of fashion statements or cultural reasons which will differ from person to person.

Next time you see a couple where the woman is wearing an anklet - go up to the guy and say "I want to fuck your wife. She is wearing an anklet!" - see what happens.

Nothing short of a hat saying "I like to flash my willy. Wanna look?" will be a sure sign.

The anklet or bracelet or charm fantasy is purely that - a fantasy. Which basically means you either don't have the intention or courage to follow through on your "I want..."

If you really want to get in a consensual voyeur/exhibitionist environment it is as simple as using Google - find a club. You won't get arrested and you won't get a punch in the nose unless you are a jerk.

As for Mr balcony - I would call the cops on you in a flash. I you were naked in a fetish club , hippie music festival or nudist beach - so what.

No - just like an anklet is not an indicator of a "hot-wife" or a single earring in one ear or the other represents sexual orientation or a flower behind one ear or the other represents marital status. People wear these things for a whole different collection of fashion statements or cultural reasons which will differ from person to person.

Next time you see a couple where the woman is wearing an anklet - go up to the guy and say "I want to fuck your wife. She is wearing an anklet!" - see what happens.

Nothing short of a hat saying "I like to flash my willy. Wanna look?" will be a sure sign.

The anklet or bracelet or charm fantasy is purely that - a fantasy. Which basically means you either don't have the intention or courage to follow through on your "I want..."

If you really want to get in a consensual voyeur/exhibitionist environment it is as simple as using Google - find a club. You won't get arrested and you won't get a punch in the nose unless you are a jerk.

As for Mr balcony - I would call the cops on you in a flash. I you were naked in a fetish club , hippie music festival or nudist beach - so what.

Wouldn't the jewellery design, as per my previous post, be an indicator of willingness/intent? The Ace of Spades symbol attached to an anklet is a fairly strong clue towards the wearer's inclinations. Although, I wonder if the jewellery would be a wise choice at a wedding where close family are gathered!

Back