hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if it was making a nest in ur cleavage:)

hahah hmmm would be ermm interesting

Missie:

Outstanding offerings yesterday and today!

*tips hat* thankyou my good sir or maybe i should curtsey not sure :p

Great pics today! They are giving me even more naughty ideas!

woopwoop the world gets a little better with every naughty thought created

"Me first" I say teasingly, as I step into the shower. You give me your pouty lip look and I pull you into the shower after me.

stumbles into the shower after you giggling falling against your body shivering as hot water beats down my back.

Good, for a moment there I thought you might be suggesting something else. I also need breakfast prepared on a daily basis, are you any good in the kitchen.

heheh by good do you mean edible? my cooking skills are absolutely awful... although i can make a very tasty steak and used to be quite good at cupcakes. should probably get some skills in that department.

I was tempted to say I like you so much better naked, but it wouldn't be true. Yes, I like you naked, but I would like you however you chose to present yourself. You look wonderful. :kiss:

well what a way to charm a girl... :)

Young lady, I might just have to spank that ass of yours. Not that you have done anything wrong. It's just that I can't stop myself. :D

control yourself man you do offend my honour! *tries to feign shock and outrage*

god, i just love your body... :heart: :heart: :eek: :heart:

hehe it gets me about so i don't mind it :)

So many fabulous new pics - awesome! The French maid set was particularly scrumptious. One of my favorite fantasies.

heheh we will have to discuss that fantasy sometime.... obviously for research purposes only ;)

Ah, but you love being teased....

that is a fair point but shush these lot don't know

Cage is such a great band saw them at the house of blues in boston.

yeah they are really good :) gotsta love em :p goood song to listen to when you're dancing about your room in a maids outfit

WOW!

Those recent pics... jaw dropping hot.
You are fantastic.

thankyou you're all gonna make me blush at this rate :eek:

You hit a thousand posts. That calls for a celebration. Perhaps some pictures with another great fantasy costume? That maid out fit was grrrrrreat. Or fly to Colorado for a really fun, naughty celebration. :devil:

You hit a thousand posts. That calls for a celebration. Perhaps some pictures with another great fantasy costume? That maid out fit was grrrrrreat. Or fly to Colorado for a really fun, naughty celebration. :devil:

shit a thousand *does a little dance* seems i've run out of outfits to impress you all with... hmm better start saving up again

Congrats baby

hehe thankyou :D *kisses*

Mon cher, you don't need special outfits to impress us. You've done that already, we're all glad just to see your beautiful self...:D

That last post of mine was just an obtuse way of saying "bump". There'e a thread in the darkroom lounge discussing the sudden onlaught of young cute british exhibitionists.

Not technically a new viewer but on the other hand not exactly a lurker...Its just that on many of my past visits I seemed to have caught you delicto inflagranti. I find as a voyeur best not to interrupt, just break out the popcorn, or at least some nice warm butter. Hold the salt. (abrasive!)

There's a show over here (that might be Brit in origin?) called "how to look good naked." A lot of it comes down to confidence. You could star.

stumbles into the shower after you giggling falling against your body shivering as hot water beats down my back.

"Hey your getting all the hot water" I say as I pull you to me and spin us round so that the water is on my back. I grap the shower gel from the shelf, pour some down your back and start to spread it over your shoulders, back and ass cheeks. sliding my hands all over and squeezing your butt.

heheh by good do you mean edible? my cooking skills are absolutely awful... although i can make a very tasty steak and used to be quite good at cupcakes. should probably get some skills in that department.

Well they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but if you were to be in my kitchen. I'd settle for steak and cupcakes. Better still I could cook while you entertained me.

well what a way to charm a girl...

Well I hope it's working. :rose:

control yourself man you do offend my honour! *tries to feign shock and outrage*

I'm sorry miss, but you have such a pretty bottom. *not at all sorry really. still lusting over your ass*

Not for me. I'm not that formal.

Last edited:
You are a babe!

hmmm makes me think of babestation funny channel..

The shots on the chair- are so hot. specially the last one.:kiss:

hehe thankyou i think i shall use the chair more :)

Mon cher, you don't need special outfits to impress us. You've done that already, we're all glad just to see your beautiful self...:D

heheh if you say well i get bored of me normal me is quite average and dull dressed up me is much more fun

holy words :D:D
nice pics you're beautiful as always :heart:

thankyou lovely :)

That last post of mine was just an obtuse way of saying "bump". There'e a thread in the darkroom lounge discussing the sudden onlaught of young cute british exhibitionists.

Not technically a new viewer but on the other hand not exactly a lurker...Its just that on many of my past visits I seemed to have caught you delicto inflagranti. I find as a voyeur best not to interrupt, just break out the popcorn, or at least some nice warm butter. Hold the salt. (abrasive!)

There's a show over here (that might be Brit in origin?) called "how to look good naked." A lot of it comes down to confidence. You could star.

okay I'm gonna have to say that there was a hell of a lot of big words in that...and as much as i like to better myself or attempt i find you very hard to follow but i would love to chill with gok wan he seems lovely

"Hey your getting all the hot water" I say as I pull you to me and spin us round so that the water is on my back. I grap the shower gel from the shelf, pour some down your back and start to spread it over your shoulders, back and ass cheeks. sliding my hands all over and squeezing your butt.

my body tight against yours water hitting against our skin.feeling bubbles slip down the curve of my spine over my ass. Moaning softly as your hands tease me.

Well they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but if you were to be in my kitchen. I'd settle for steak and cupcakes. Better still I could cook while you entertained me.

hmmm good good i'll figure out something entertaining just cooking in my apron?

Well I hope it's working. :rose:

I'm sorry miss, but you have such a pretty bottom. *not at all sorry really. still lusting over your ass*

hahah the ass seems to be famous

A thousand is quite a milestone.

Maybe we should have a movie of your little dance. :devil:

no that would be a little to embaressing

Not for me. I'm not that formal.

aww i just wanted a hat i could tip

Oh, I think they probably do, dear...

All the better to take advantage of you.

mmmm that can be quite fun

wicked..
attachment.php

my body tight against yours water hitting against our skin.feeling bubbles slip down the curve of my spine over my ass. Moaning softly as your hands tease me.

I turn you round your back to me, and I pour some gel down your front between your breasts. I massage it around your breasts and belly. Despite our earlier exertions my cock starts to rise against your ass cheeks.

hmmm good good i'll figure out something entertaining just cooking in my apron?

Now that might be quite exciting. i could be the head cook and you could be the scullery maid.

hahah the ass seems to be famous
It is becoming that way for sure. :D

I turn you round your back to me, and I pour some gel down your front between your breasts. I massage it around your breasts and belly. Despite our earlier exertions my cock starts to rise against your ass cheeks.

tilting my head back my lips parting a little letting out a soft moan. My nipples hardening as i rock against you.

Now that might be quite exciting. i could be the head cook and you could be the scullery maid.

It is becoming that way for sure. :D

You can clean my home anytime babe....

hmmm that isnt that fun an offer ;)

Unbelievable, as sexy as those pics are nothing compares to your eyes!

hehe thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back