New faces, come say hello....

Curious

Hello,

I am new to lit, just want to say hello. I am defiantly a sub. I thought I knew exactly what i wanted, but am finding out there are many types of sub, and many types of doms too. So much to learn about, so fun to learn. Oh I have learned that punishment is not so fun. well maybe a little. ;)
 
Have been lurking on lit for years. I've always been into BDSM and have known I was submissive, but have just recently accepted it fully as part of my identity. I have yet to go beyond fantasy yet, but the shit in my head is pretty fantastic. :D
 
Hello there! I am Steve and I am a software engineer. I have been a reader of this site for over 7 years now! This is the first time I am posting something here. Just looking for some people to talk to and satisfy some of my curiosities!
 
Hello there! I am Steve and I am a software engineer. I have been a reader of this site for over 7 years now! This is the first time I am posting something here. Just looking for some people to talk to and satisfy some of my curiosities!

Welcome! Enjoy the ride :)
 
welcome Steve!

I think you will find there are lots of folks here happy to talk and share.
congrats in coming out of hiding!
~clynn
 
Hello!!

Been lurking here off and on for 6 months or so and decided it was high time to join. I'm a 45 year old married male who has been interested in bdsm for quite a long time,have done some reading about the lifestyle,know that I am definetly a submissive. Have tried repeatedly sharing this side of me with my wife with little to no interest from her-this is how I stumbled upon this site. Hoping to be a good addition here along with learning even more. If your curious about anything just ask!! I hope to enjoy my time and the company of the little community here
 
Hi thread, yes I am new, yes I have posted some stupid newbie comments and threads that I really wish I hadn't. I thought I knew why I started coming into the forums, to find inspiration for my new hobby of writing erotica and creative ways to relieve frustration. However what I've found are questions and kinks I never even thought about let alone found exciting, hence arriving in the bdsm zone!

Too late now but I wish I'd come to some of these welcome threads first to introduce myself, instead of running off half-cocked and possibly making a fool of myself!

So here it is, better late than never! :)

I am a 37 year old straight man. I am rocker and geek through and through, curly ginger hair to my waist, with gottee to match. I live in England and am an electronics field engineer. I seem to spend my life on the road working random unsociable hours.

The reason I have found this thread/room is because I am very curious as to what it means to be a male sub. I have read some articles about it and several stories, all of them have left me with even more questions though :) I'm hoping that visiting/lurking here will give me some answers to the questions I seem unable to ask.

So if I send you a pm, please look at it favorably and remember what it was like to be new and unsure.

I look forward to making friends with some of you in the future.
 
hi all!!! I'm a lurker of about 9 years,... always knew I was a sub (haven't yet found an appropriate man to put me in my place)...

but always fun to lurk... :D :D :D
 
I've followed the stories on Lit. for long enough so I thought I'd take a peek inside the site itself, to be honest I've only just realised it was there. First impressions, some really nice people on here but sometimes it's looks like a real dom eats dom world. Still at least even the trolls look like the better class of troll, solid bridge to lurk under, good solid bigotry rather than simple blind rage, know how to lay sarcasm on with a trowel, no skimping on the derision. On the other side of the coin the good guys appear almost unbelievably patient even with those whose tales of inexperience or woe appear to me to be just a soupçon too incredible.
 
Been away from the site for a while but now returning with a vengeance.

I'm a homoflexible Domme-switch married to a lovely little lesbian submissive who lacks what I need to satisfy the submissive, cock-loving side of my nature, which brings me here. I'm looking for people willing to roleplay as a Dom/Domme and treat me roughly, just as a bad girl should be.

And yes, I'm fully aware how trite that sounds. :D
 
Hi, new to posting but long time reader.


I am becoming interested in BDSM more and more. Have never found anyone willing or wanting to dive in as well

Happy posting and reading everyone!

:heart:
 
newly collared

Hello all, I am a newly collared submissive, just 2 days (but extremely proud of it and proud of Master) and am here to learn anything I can!
 
New to Dom

Hi

My wife was recently open and honest with me about craving being submissive in the bedroom. I have been tripping and falling over my new role as her dom. We have an open relationship as well (recent). I'm kinda hoping to find some pointers from more experienced people to better meet her needs. Been lurking here for awhile a figured I should introduce myself
 
Waves at everyone. I am new to Lit as well. I am a Domme and desire a submissive woman/girl. I am willing to train and help her understand her true potential.
 
Hello! New here :) Also new to forums in general...

Hi im a pretty young guy, and ive recently become very interested in BDSM and im largely confused as to precisely what all of my feelings are. Experimented lightly in both roles with my current girlfriend (im straight) but she stinks as a domme =P and I enjoy the act of dominating myself but I feel really awkward sometimes, not really knowing what im doing. I suppose because of my outer personality being very forward and powerful, its nice to fantasize about someone being more powerful than me (rare IRL). SO yeah. I have no clue what im doing xD:D:D:D
 
Hi all :)

Not "new," but recently estranged and looking for some new like minds. Long time Lit reader.

Hoping to exercise my writing muscles with something beyond product copy for a change!
 
New guy

Just signed on to this site and very interested to see everything on here. New to the BDSM life. Really looking forward to getting new ideas from everybody
 
Howdy! Back after a hiatus, so thought I'd say hello

When I checked the last log-in, it was May 2013--about 2 months before I started dating the lovely bloke I just married on Monday. Obviously he's kept me so entertained that signing back in to have a naughty chat with you lot was the last thing on my mind!

I thought I'd pop on to raise some questions on dominating a male submissive, which I'll post in a separate thread.

Hope everyone is well, having naughty consensual awesomeness. :heart:

Claire
 
Back
Top