Newbies, this one's for you!

hey, i haven't gone killing spree crazy yet SD, no need to worry!

Khadgar said:
what the smeg is this! another time i wrote Khagdar.... bite me fingers. and start doing ehat i want you to..... i'll break it off! i swear..... that's beter.
Khadgar's finger: "Smeg off dogfood face!"

Hey did you ever check out the handydandy tips for forces of pure evil I posted for you on Blaze's thread?

huh? this is new to me! lol *runs off to check it* i'll have to post up the rules for becomming an evil overlord

Khadgar said:
huh? this is new to me! lol *runs off to check it* i'll have to post up the rules for becomming an evil overlord
Hahahaha I beat you! Naah Naah

I should have guessed one as evil as you would already be familiar with them...

damnit blazes thread.... show up!

and hey, these rules that i know are great!

"i will never have a self destruct on my machines of death, and if i must, then i will rig it to blow up at 117 seconds, just as the Hero is comming up with a plan"

Ummmmmmm

Who said I was insane???

*mutters, damn stupid rumours follow me everywhere I go*

;)

Thanks ( I think) for the erm...welcome (if that's what that was)

And to the "other" SD, Thanks ! :D

As for you Khadgor....erm....nm hehehehe
:eek:

only teasin :p

ahhh none of that! LOL out with it! "Phycho?" "crazy weirdo?" lol i ca take it in step!

*smiles sweetly*

I think you have said it all Khadgor and remember, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery ;) and the drugs are pretty good too :eek: (did I just say that?)

Oh dang it.

I lost my virginity

Again!!!

*fans herself, breathing heavily*

wow, almost like the first time

oh, yes very! *smirks* cocaine?? thats the weak stuff, you want pure unadulterated crazy weird crap? got some Khadgar *laughs*

lol belief is for those who are not sure, your "uh huh, oooookay" actions prove my instability! :D

how are you finding the boards by the way? helpful and friendly i hope

Here Khadgar, I went and got this new jacket for ya. I know, I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to. Yeah, its one of those new crazy kid styles, how it ties in the back and everything. I think you'll like it though, here, let me help you try it on, okay?

heh heh ... I wonder what ya do to people that are not yer buddies? If thats whatcha do to yer friends...

*runs*

Back