Newbies, this one's for you!

hey, i haven't gone killing spree crazy yet SD, no need to worry!
 
Khadgar said:
what the smeg is this! another time i wrote Khagdar.... bite me fingers. and start doing ehat i want you to..... i'll break it off! i swear..... that's beter.
Khadgar's finger: "Smeg off dogfood face!"

Hey did you ever check out the handydandy tips for forces of pure evil I posted for you on Blaze's thread?
 
huh? this is new to me! lol *runs off to check it* i'll have to post up the rules for becomming an evil overlord
 
Khadgar said:
huh? this is new to me! lol *runs off to check it* i'll have to post up the rules for becomming an evil overlord
Hahahaha I beat you! Naah Naah

I should have guessed one as evil as you would already be familiar with them...
 
damnit blazes thread.... show up!

and hey, these rules that i know are great!

"i will never have a self destruct on my machines of death, and if i must, then i will rig it to blow up at 117 seconds, just as the Hero is comming up with a plan"
 
Ummmmmmm

Who said I was insane???

*mutters, damn stupid rumours follow me everywhere I go*

;)

Thanks ( I think) for the erm...welcome (if that's what that was)



And to the "other" SD, Thanks ! :D

As for you Khadgor....erm....nm hehehehe
:eek:

only teasin :p
 
ahhh none of that! LOL out with it! "Phycho?" "crazy weirdo?" lol i ca take it in step!
 
*smiles sweetly*


I think you have said it all Khadgor and remember, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery ;) and the drugs are pretty good too :eek: (did I just say that?)
 
Oh dang it.


I lost my virginity

Again!!!


*fans herself, breathing heavily*


wow, almost like the first time
 
oh, yes very! *smirks* cocaine?? thats the weak stuff, you want pure unadulterated crazy weird crap? got some Khadgar *laughs*
 
lol belief is for those who are not sure, your "uh huh, oooookay" actions prove my instability! :D


how are you finding the boards by the way? helpful and friendly i hope
 
Here Khadgar, I went and got this new jacket for ya. I know, I know I didn't have to, but I wanted to. Yeah, its one of those new crazy kid styles, how it ties in the back and everything. I think you'll like it though, here, let me help you try it on, okay?
 
heh heh ... I wonder what ya do to people that are not yer buddies? If thats whatcha do to yer friends...

*runs*
 
Back
Top