Crack smoking and spiritual sex

Baddy3477

Virgin
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Posts
2
Smoking crack cocaine and weed takes you to a sexual spiritual realm. This is the type of sex God wants you to have and he wants you to do it out in nature while the sun is shinning on your genitalia. He wants you to be so full of horny freaky desires and to also have a mirror in front of you while looking at your aroused genitalia. My old man smokes crack and immediately God allows his dick to stick straight up so hard and horny with a juicy swollen dick head. Sometimes his dick is so horny that he stands in front of the mirror and look at his juicy dick dripping precum. Finally when his dick is on edge and ready to nut he lays back in the bed openes his legs wide so his dick can stick up torwards the heavens and his nuts and asshole is showing so that he can began stroking his dick. He strokes his dick in such a spiritual way that is pleasing to God and his nuts bounce up and down while he is spiritually milking his dick. It feels so good to him that when he nuts he skeets piss and cum out of his dick head. This is also therapy for any man and if he was to smoke crack and go out in public to stroke his dick in front of a woman God will make it so that woman will not go and tell the police. She will stand there shocked horny and very angry . If your dick is spiritually horny then no one will be able to resist watching you or deny you of being able to let your dick straight up horny and hard for anyone to see and your woman is supposed to suck the cum out of your dick head.
 
Smoking crack cocaine and weed takes you to a sexual spiritual realm.

You ignorant sack of Donkey dung.

How do these rejects keep getting though QC? Looks like I need to have another talk with Inspector 7.
 
Back
Top