Alpha in the streets, Sub in the sheets

RoosterRed

Virgin
Thanks again to lit for giving me a place to investigate and explore a part of me that I otherwise would never be able to.

In my life, I am very much an Alpha male. I have a very aggressive "manly" job (without going in to details, its the type of job you have to wear Kevlar body armor every day for) and every relationship with women I have had I am always the dominant one (both sexually and emotionally). I am always in charge and always in control.

I think it is the potential loss of this control that draws me so much to sex with another man (all of this is theory mind, haven't done it yet but I really hope to some day soon) I want to be clear, I'm not saying a woman can't be dominant in a relationship, but there is a sense of surrender and loss of control that comes with the idea of a man teaching me to suck his cock or having him look down at me with a knowing smirk and an evil glint in his eye as he watches me squirm while he slowly buries his cock balls deep in my virgin ass for the first time that you can't get with a woman no matter how bad ass she is.

So I don't know if its cock I'm interested in or that feeling of someone taking the control that I never get a break from away from me. (hopefully I will find out one day).

What does everyone else think? I have a feeling its not as rare as I once thought before finding lit, but feel free to chime in.

And all you Dom Tops, if you like what you read here, send me a PM and we can talk and get to know each other ;).

Rooster

The Same

Paul saw this and told me to reply In real time I am Alpha even to some of the Young men I have sucked off and let use me . Switching my brain back and forth is a mystery to me With Ken the very young man who showed me I liked sucking cock and playing these games and Paul who has taken me farther then I ever thought would happen I am relaxed and enjoy the things they have me do
A couple weeks ago Paul had me go to a very outwardly gay Kids house and give the Kid a tongue Bath and a very sloppy blow job and a good deep reaming What I got was to be allowed to jerk off and eat my cum off his ass and I loved it and the Kid liked having a macho man sucking his gay little dick
So being one way on the street and another in privet can be a lot of fun

Paul saw this and told me to reply In real time I am Alpha even to some of the Young men I have sucked off and let use me . Switching my brain back and forth is a mystery to me With Ken the very young man who showed me I liked sucking cock and playing these games and Paul who has taken me farther then I ever thought would happen I am relaxed and enjoy the things they have me do
A couple weeks ago Paul had me go to a very outwardly gay Kids house and give the Kid a tongue Bath and a very sloppy blow job and a good deep reaming What I got was to be allowed to jerk off and eat my cum off his ass and I loved it and the Kid liked having a macho man sucking his gay little dick
So being one way on the street and another in privet can be a lot of fun

Very hot, sounds like you are very lucky finding someone who lets you explore that side of yourself. I'm jealous.

I am definitely an Alpha in the streets and would love to to be a sub in the sheets. Unfortunately I don't get to choose so I have to play the Alpha in bed as well.

I am definitely an Alpha in the streets and would love to to be a sub in the sheets. Unfortunately I don't get to choose so I have to play the Alpha in bed as well.

It's doable. šŸ˜Ž Tried to get the wife to be more dominant but she's happy where she is.

Back