Immortal Love (Closed for Veroe)

She slipped back up along him. Her hips now straddling his as she smiled deviously at him with a wriggle of her hips letting the desired targets caress each other as her upper body undulated and slowly laid back along his legs then back upright and over to hover he breasts over his chest staring into his eyes

I love you...
 
IC: Alain De'Montreau: Venice Italy; Sept. 11, 1887

"I want you, Selena," He stated his voice thick with his hunger for her, "I love you, forever, for the rest of my life."

She climbed up over him. Smiling mischieviously down at him. "I love you..."

"I mean it, Selena," He told her rising up on his elbows, "I love you, Forever, until the end of time."

Alain didn't know what tomorrow would bring for them, but he did know that as long as he and Selena were together tomorrow would be worth going through.
 
His words carved themselves to her soul as another piece of this unbelievable dream she was living. Her hips finding their perfect place as she move to guide him to their shared desire. Her eyes locking on his her soul lost in his and her heart lost within the depth of their love as she whispered...

Forever

With that her body sank fully onto that stone solid proof of his desire. Slowly her body began to move as she stared into his eyes her long hair cascading over her shoulders as she softly gasped at the sensation of their union once more.
 
IC: Alain De'Montreau: Venice Italy; Sept. 11, 1887

"I mean it, Selena," He told her rising up on his elbows, "I love you, Forever, until the end of time."

He could tell that the truth he had said had penetrated to that deep warm place within her where she tried to hide her heart. Selena had never told Alain what terrible event had taught her to guard it so much, especially when they first met, but gradually she grew to share her soul with him, if not the details of her past. But Alain was unconcerned about her past. What mattered was their future-together.

Selena maneuvered so she knelt over his hips saying in agreement to his own assertion, "Forever," Then she lowered her hips. Her sex and his fitting together as if they were meant for one another since the day they were born eventhough those were seperated by centuries.

They looked into eachother's eyes as she began to lead him on their very favorite kind of dancing in paradise.
 
He had waltzed through her defenses. She had not wanted to fall in love but with Alain she had little other choice. They were together complete and happy. Happier than she had ever been in her immortal life. She smiled staring into his eyes letting everything vanish from sight and mind. Her hips slowly began bouncing and riding her hands bracing against his chest till she grew accustomed to how she was balancing and then began to undulate her body and slither her arms in a bellydance while she rode using the up and down to enhance the dance and the dance to add intensity to their intimate dance
 
IC: Alain De'Montreau: Venice Italy; Sept. 11, 1887

She smiled down at her brightening his long life like dawn on the winter solstice. Her hands planted on his chest to stabilize herself as she began to rise and fall to the rythm of the passion the two of them shared for the other.

She danced, beautiful in her abandonment to the sensuality of the moment. Her hips beating out the rythm against his.

It was beautiful. Selena was beautiful. His wife until the end of time. His Immortal Beloved.
 
She began to ride faster a gasp slipping from her lips as she moved. Lost in the momet... his eyes... his smile... there was nothing else but her soul her love her Alain. She moves becoming more sensual as her body rode harder still biting her lip she closed her eyes her head tossed back as she moved her arms snaking along her body and over his a breath of space between her hands and his chest as she danced. Tossing her head forward her eyes seeking out his once more as shenit her lip smiling as her bouncing.g and riding slowed a little WA.stinging no way to rush his moment a all.
 
IC: Alain De'Montreau; Venice Italy: Sept. 11, 1887

Selena danced atop and around his rampant erection. She was beautiful when she danced, but especially now when she became lost in the pleasure and passion her body received from his. If there was truly a state of Nirvana Alain would swear anyone that experienced it would have her expression now, would make the same adorable breathy pants, would bite her lip and that look in her eye as she locked hers with his that special way that told him she loved having his manhood within her as much as he loved being inside her.

Alain meant that. After Selena, he would love no other woman. Make love to no other woman. Fortunately they were going to spend the rest of eternity together, so the statement was not one that would ever be tested.

This was a beautiful moment with a beautiful woman, his wife, his Selena.

He reached up and pulled her down atop him. He could feel the delicious friction of her nipples over his chest. Hear the tiny catch in her breathing against his ear as she brought her hips down and drove his cock all the way inside her.

Each time he heard that sexy catch in her breath he whispered into her ear, "I love you...I love you...I love you..."
 
There would be no tenderness after him no love beyond him... Selena knew that all too well. Alain was her soul and that was all there was to it. She laid along his form her hips still bouncing and riding feeling his breath and his words against her ears his vows of love and his every caress and the sensations of their passionate union carrying her closer as her eyes sought to remain locked with his to etch his every passion filled expression to her heart mind and soul.

She bit at her lip again as she wriggled her hips feeling stronger still sensations electrifying her form as she kissed him tenderly. Her body rippling along his as her hands move to caress over his chest and caressing his cheek as she whimpered in pure desire. Her hair tossed to one side as she tensed her legs around his hips and thighs as more soft whimpers of sheer passion fell from her lips near his ears and lips.
 
IC: Alain De'Montreau: Venice Italy; Sept. 11, 1887

Each time he heard that sexy catch in her breath he whispered into her ear, "I love you...I love you...I love you..."

They kissed with her rocking above him, raising her hips up and driving her heavenly sex back down around his manhood. Alain's hands roamed over the flexing surfaces of her back and hips as the kiss became a series of small pecks and duels of tongues drawing to a close as the pleasure made her bite her lip the way that Alain adored when she was coming close to the edge.

She wiggled and tensed and danced to the moans and gasps they elicited from him joining in duet with hers.
 
Looking into his eyes her whole system dancing on that edge as she bit her lip more whimpering. Her legs tensing still as she continued to ride and bounced along him as she continued to nip at his lips and trace his lips with her tongue. She was trembling from all of the sheer tender passion and love shared.

Gasping again her eyes closed tightly for a moment before seeking to fall deep into his eyes again. Nothing would ever be the same as it was between them not one could ever be like it was between them. He was and always would be her true soul no one nor anything could ever change that. With a final glance into his eyes and a whimper her body trembled again as everything... every sensation every electrified touch kiss and desire flooded her slender form.
 
IC: Alain De'Montreau; Venice Italy: Sept. 11, 1887

She wiggled and tensed and danced to the moans and gasps they elicited from him joining in duet with his own.

She danced, leading him in a waltz of sin and pleasure, and of love and a blinding passion for the other. They danced, twirled, spiraled, climbing higher and higher until they had almost just reached the hallowed halls of heaven.

Unable to restrain himself any longer, Alain's hands lowered now to her heaving buttocks. There they took firm handholds of her flesh, heaving her up and thrusting himself within as he brought her back down around him.

"Selena, my love, mon amor, please...I am so close..." He kissing her lips, chin, fingers hands, wrists, any part of her that came close enough to do so, "...Come with me...together forever...my love."
 
Forever... my love...

Gasping again she whimpered riding faster still with his help she tossed her head forward staring into his eyes. Gasping for each breath as she bounced wriggling her hips with every slam down. Her eyes sealed on his feeling his lips dancing over her lips chest arms and wrists guided her further till there was no coming back and the fall into that sacred chaos had begun.

A whimper as her form began to shake and tremble. Her legs tensing around his hips and her hand resting over his heart trying to hold herself up as it all began to bombard her system and form. Doing all she could to hold his eyes with hers as she wanted to see each and every expression and spark of fire that graced his face and eyes.
 
IC: Alain De'Montreau: Venice Italy; sept. 11, 1887

"Selena, my love, mon amor, please...I am so close..." He kissing her lips, chin, fingers hands, wrists, any part of her that came close enough to do so, "...Come with me...together forever...my love."

That pushed her to ride him even faster with a wild and beautiful abandon and Alain fingers tightened in response to the increase of passion between them. It was a palpable thing in that moment. An energy to the air, crackling like the moment just before lightning struck.

She looked down into his eyes and he looked up into hers.

Then the lightning struck hitting them both simultaneously they came. Her body shaking and trembling as his tensed up tight as a board erupting within her quivering gates of paradise.

They were born in seperate centuries. They've had very different paths in their long lives, but in this moment, this one pure glorious moment they were one flesh, one passion, one pleasure, one soul. Two incomplete halves, made whole once more.

When the lightning passed Alain held her, his wife, his lover, his soul in his arms as the lethargy and contentment after such a satisfying lovemaking session with Selena pulled him further and further into sleep. These were moments he enjoyed. The peace and satisfaction of the moments after holding eachother close, drowsing. They were spooned against eachother as Alain slept and the hours of this perfect night passed over him and his beloved wife in their bed into the small hours of morning.
 
Last edited:
She slept lightly and this night after such a wonderful perfect moment with Alain her sleep unfortunately was brief. She had been told by one of the others at the party a kindly old gentleman that there had been a rather angry looking man asking about her and thought to inform her first before speaking to Alain about it for her own safety. She had begged the old man not to say anything to Alain about it and had given him more than enough coin for many a drink which seemed to sate the old man.

Slipping from Alains arms she carefully and quietly dressed in what she always kept near... clothing for a quick get away when she needed one. He had finally found her and she would not risk Alain's safety nor life at the hands of that monster. Once dressed she quickly penned a note to him tears gracing the paper as she did

Alain My Love

You are My soul... never forget that... My true and perfect soul

Selena


Her wedding rings resting on the note as she carefully slipped silent as the grave from their little house. Tears flooding her eyes as she looked round seeking the fastest way from this place leaving the one thing Her pursuer could never find... her heart. Finally making her way towards more roads she found and hired a carriage and driver to take her far from this place paying for three more to take off in other directions as well in case he was closer than she knew. Using all of the jewelry she owned save for the rings she left with Alain she made sure that on one would tell anyone which way she went and with that she shredded what was left of her own heart and left Venice and Alain... forever.
 
IC: Alain De'Montreau; Venice Italy: Sept. 11, 1887

Alain gradually awoke expecting to still have Selena in his arms. She would give him that special smile that was just for him. That smile Alain looked forward to every morning. That smile that made getting up out of bed to begin one more day in the cornucopia of days he had seen worth it. She would give him that smile and say once again, "Good morning my pure soul."

But when he opened his eyes that smile that was just for him was not there. Selena was not in bed, but she always was there every morning. She had told him that she had loved watching him as he awoke. She never missed it every morning. The bed was cold without her there. It had been a long time since she left it.

"Selena," He called rising and looking around for her. The bedroom no longer had the smell of the perfume he had bought for her. She was not there.

"Selena," He called out louder, "This isn't funny. Where are you?"

He got out of bed and something fell from him clattering on the floor. It was then he noticed the peice of paper penned to his shirt. He lifted it up and read the words written on it.

Alain My Love

You are My soul... never forget that... My true and perfect soul

Selena

"No..." He gasped, "...No. She couldn't...she wouldn't..." He angrily tore the note in two. "Selena." He ran through their little house searching for her. She wouldn't...she couldn't...they were meant to be...together...forever...

"Selena." She wasn't in the house. He returned to the bedroom and picked back up the peices of the note she had left him. He read again over and over, hoping to gain some clue to where, to how, to why.

How could she do this to him?

Anger and hurt surged through him and he tore the note into peices. They were two parts of one soul. Without her, he was incomplete. Why would she do this to him?

He took a step and jumped back as he stepped on something cold. He looked down to see a gold ring beneath his foot. It was the engagement ring he had given her. He hadn't had any money then, so the ring was plain. He had promised her the wedding ring would be the most extravagant money could buy. He had saved up for it, and saved up for it. She had blushed furiously at the diamond ring he had bought for her, but also beamed with pride and happiness as she slipped it on her finger.

The wedding ring was nowhere to be found. Maybe she had kept it. Maybe it...they..was not something she could just leave behind forever. Just walk out the door, and turn her back on them, on him.

Did what they had together, what he had meant to her, mean so little?

Hope surged up within him. Then Alain saw a small object sparkling in the sunlight by their bedpost. He bent down and reached for it trembling in fear of finding out what it could only be. It was a diamond ring, her wedding ring.

He took them both in clenched hands. Tears welling up in his, eyes. Selena had walked out of his life tearing a hole in heart. A hole that will never heal.

He clutched the two rings to his heart and sobbed. She was gone.

He was alone once again, and incomplete.

"Selena." He whispered one last time.
 
As the dawn broke around her the horses began to gain speed as the driver urged them on faster and faster. She knew what it meant and closed her eyes hoping beyond hope that the inevitable would not happen. Then she heard it... and could smell the black powder and the blood and then... that voice...

~Present Day~

Tears stung her eyes as she continued to dance about only skipping a millisecond of time but her mind had passed over days. She hoped no matter how much it would hurt her that he still be angered and ignore her beyond the show. Moving with the snake she danced around slowly picking up the second snake as she twirled around with it. As the music changed Sonam had stepped over getting the snakes out of the way and handing the swords to her mother for her to dance with seeing the tears that refused to slip from her mothers eyes tore at Sonam as she moved over to Frank sitting back down after putting the snakes in their cages and growling low to him.

Someone is here that has her upset... Mom has actually got tears in her eyes... did you up security or do I need to?

Frank just shook his head to her as he knew more about what was going on than she did.

Its not who you think Kiddo just dial down the temper...

Selena continued to dance around with the swords then moving to dancing with fire all the shocked sounds and the glances and crowd energy towards her performance still she found her eyes moving towards his location. He had to stay away... She had to make sure that they stayed apart... she had overheard Frank telling someone her "Ex" had been seen in the area of the a couple of towns they had been performing in. Just in case she could not let anything happen to Alain... no matter the pain and repeated death to her own soul she would do whatever she could to save him.
 
IC: Alain De'Montreau; Present Day

"Selena."

Alain stood rock solid and trembling watching her dance as he had watched her dance before. She was enthralling, enticing, sultry, innocent, mischeivious, and so very beautiful...still even a hundred or more years later.

He had thought he'd never lay eyes on her again, never see her dance again. It had been so long and he had went through so much to forget her. Years of depression and alcoholism before finally moving on from her.

Questions. Old ones, nearly forgotten and long ago buried without answers, swarmed his mind, but now he just stood rooted to the spot watching her, Selena, his wife, the woman he had loved once, the woman who had held his heart and broke it beyond healing.

The show was soon over and Selena had left him once again, and Alain stood still wondering if he had actually seen her or hallucinated the whole thing. The girl, Sonam came up to him.

He glanced to her then back up to the curtain Selena had ducked behind after her performance was done. "Your young friends were right. That was indeed quite a show, but unfortunately it is one I have seen before." He turned to her in an angry snarl, "You came to me. Invited me here. Gave me a puzzle I couldn't resist following, and now you give me front row showing of my long lost wife. What is she? Bait to keep me here? Who are you girl? Who are you working for?"

The sound of his guitar case dropping from his shoulder and snapping open to reveal the Chinese broadsword he hidden within it came as his hand pulled it free. "I am Alain De'Montreau, last surviving member of the order of the Knights Templar, and pupil of the Xao Lien Hu monastary" He announced aloud for whatever immortal had lured him here, "And if you think threatening Selena's life gives you an advantage against me you're sorely mistaken."

His sword in hand he crouched into the position known as Dragon fans it tail ready to take someone's head for this.
 
Sonam snarled seeing him pull a sword she hissed and quickly grabbed a sword from the rack where the next act weapons stood ready.

He told me you were not the ex that we all protect her from but your words... you have to be... Pappa Frank calls him a butcher... Aunt Gitana calls him a demon who will hunt her for all time... and you draw a weapon. I will NOT let you continue to hunt My mother Immortal... I know all about your kind and how to kill if I have to. SO you have two choices... loose your quickening to a plain old mortal or walk away... Butcher... I am in no way afraid of you or ANY of your kind.

Frank's voice boomed out.

SONAM!!!! Go to your mother... Mr. De'Montreau I think its time for you to either calm down or leave. There is no fight for you here so either stay and enjoy the other acts or leave. My advice would be

Selena's voice interrupted with a cold but broken hearted sound of deathly pain.

Frank... Will you and Sonam pleace return Venice to his enclosure...

She looked to Sonam who was about to protest and added only one word... Now... as she reached a hand to her daughter's cheek and smiled reassuringly to her. Nodding to Frank as well that everything would be alright.

Hello Alain...

Her eyes were flooded with tears and it was clear on her face that something deep down was fighting the desire to run as far too much joy and pain fought to control her face and eyes at once.
 
IC: Alain De'Montreau

"I am Alain De'Montreau, last surviving member of the order of the Knights Templar, and pupil of the Xao Lien Hu monastary" He announced aloud for whatever immortal had lured him here, "And if you think threatening Selena's life gives you an advantage against me you're sorely mistaken."

His sword in hand he crouched into the position known as Dragon fans it tail ready to take someone's head for this.

The girl snarled at him reaching back and pulling out her own sword. "He told me you were not the ex that we all protect her from but your words... you have to be... Pappa Frank calls him a butcher... Aunt Gitana calls him a demon who will hunt her for all time... and you draw a weapon," Sonam stated levelling the point of the sword at him. Alain could tell from the way she held the weapon and her balanced stance that she had some training at it, but he didn't expect to be delayed more than two minutes if he was forced to fight her. "I will NOT let you continue to hunt My mother Immortal... I know all about your kind and how to kill if I have to. SO you have two choices... loose your quickening to a plain old mortal or walk away... Butcher... I am in no way afraid of you or ANY of your kind."

"SONAM!!!! Go to your mother..." A man's voice boomed out and Alain turned transitioning to the stance called the Crane among the reeds, to defend from either direction. Sonam did not look like she wanted to but she backed up, clearly in respect for the man's rebuke.

Go to your Mother?: There were lots of little nuggets of truth in the words these two were giving away like candy on halloween, but Alain couldn't give it much thought at the moment. He had to be on gaurd in case of the possibility that this was indeed a trap for his head.

The man walked in a circle to stare into Alain's eyes, "Mr. De'Montreau I think its time for you to either calm down or leave."

He raised up tucking the sword in behind his back at rest, but it was a deceptive maneuver for he could swing it back out in a mighty sweep with a moment's spin of his body like a whirlwind of steel. "I'm not going anywhere without answers, mister...."

The man did not give his name, but continued saying, "My advice would be-"

Then from the stage behind him Alain heard the voice he had once acquainted with the songs of angels or sirens. "Frank..." She said her voice heavy with unshed tears, "Will you and Sonam pleace return Venice to his enclosure...

Venice?: There was no time to ask what signifigance that name held for her still, not when there were so many others already lined up already. But as he turned to look at her those questions froze at the tip of his tongue. It had been more than one hundred years, and she was still as beautiful as ever, and the sight of her looking down at him was a knife in the old wound she had left in his heart all over again.

"Hello Alain..."

Hello? That was it? A hundred years alone and broken and she pops back into my life and just says Hello? A lump was in his throat and he turned away from her, "Hello..."

He knelt down over his guitar case and reverently placed his sword back inside shutting it and slinging back over his shoulder. "I always did enjoy the show whenever you danced, Selena."
 
Frank guided Sonam knowing that like it or not Selena and Alain had to talk. He nodded to Selena as they passed her. Sonam snarled clearly not happy about this situation feeling it was her place to protect he mother. After all if not for Selena she knew she would have been dead long ago.

Selena was crying... her form shaking slightly unable to take her eyes from him. Wanting to die seeing him there feeling all of the pain and destruction of her heart and soul all over again.

I know... we...

She started to take a step closer but stopped herself as her own overwhelming pain of the past sank her to the ground shaking.

You have questions... they are written all over your face... ask them but I will... I will protect you now as I did that night Alain...

Sitting there she stared into his eyes wanting to tell him everything but she could not risk him going after the monster that plagued her immortal life. She would protect Alain even at the risk of him hating her. Better he be alive and hating her than yet another killed because of her.
 
IC: Alain De'Montreau

"I always did enjoy the show whenever you danced, Selena."

She was crying, but when once a lifetime ago he would've dragged himself over broken glass to wipe away her tears now...now he just stood still turned facing away from the face of the woman he had once loved with all his heart. He couldn't look at her. When he did the pain from that buried time in his life was just too great.

"I know... we..." She trailed off sinking to her knees on the stage and still Alain did not turn to look on her.


"You have questions..."

He did turn then looking into those eyes he had thought he would never get to delve within ever again. "I have lived with questions for so long over you. They gave me life at first. So to survive I embedded them in place of the missing heart you took with you, but its only a hollow life without answers."

"They are written all over your face..." She agreed, "Ask them but I will... I will protect you now as I did that night Alain..."

"Protect me," He asked her angrily, "Protect me from what? The ripping out of my heart. The years of desperately searching for you. The depression, finding solace not in your arms but only at the bottom of a bottle. Searching through the battlefields of the great war for a reason worth dying without you in my life and finding none that could meet the challenge of ending my suffering."

He turned away from her again, "I remember well the day you left me. September, twelfth, eighteen-eighty-seven. It rained that day and everyday since."
 
Yes protect you Alain... protect my true and perfect soul. I would rather you be alive and hate me then to know you died because of me.

She stared at him setting herself against all the pain she felt.

I remember that day all too well also Alain... I have died that day and every one since with no sign of death willing to end it all either. There was nothing but death for me that day except for the knowledge that you would not die because of me.

She awaited his next question as she wiped away a final tear that clung to her lashes. Her mind filled with all of her attempts to make the monster that forced her to leave him that night to kill her but he never would.
 
IC: Alain De'Montreau

He turned away from her again, "I remember well the day you left me. September, twelfth, eighteen-eighty-seven. It rained that day and everyday since."

"I remember that day all too well also Alain..." she said, "I have died that day and every one since with no sign of death willing to end it all either. There was nothing but death for me that day except for the knowledge that you would not die because of me."

This was too much. Hearing the pain in her voice hurt too much. Alain couldn't bear it, but he was still angry, still confused, still hurt too much to focus on it.

The next words were ground out from as if by a giant millstone. "Where did you go? I searched for you, but never found any sign of you."
 
She tensed she could not tell him what ha happened that her protecting him had cost her several.years once again of hell.

I used all of the jewelry save for my wedding rings to pay those who helped me to hide all proof of me. After that I... I just kept running... praying you were safe and alive. It is good to see the Gods who denied my death granted my prayers for your survival.

She wanted to move closer she wanted t know that safety and security once more but did not act on it. It was far better he keep his distance and hate her especially if they had not lost the butcher from her trail. She would need to get away and speak with an old friend for healing from this pain once more.
 
Back
Top