Are there any other asian CD's here

amylin456

Literotica Guru
Simple question - new here and quite private- would love to see if any like-minded souls are out there .
Exchange ideas, thoughts . pictures ( privately) and general discussion.

Anyone from a simple , private CD'er to full TS or TV of asian or ethnic background.

Simple question - new here and quite private- would love to see if any like-minded souls are out there .
Exchange ideas, thoughts . pictures ( privately) and general discussion.

Anyone from a simple , private CD'er to full TS or TV of asian or ethnic background.

just checking , again..

Hi: It is a shame that no one has responded yet -- so here goes.

As a white guy who suddenly found himself in Korea for six + years, I came to love Korean girls.

But I really loved the Asain CD's TV's, and TS's (and there are a lot of Asain TS's (in Asia).

PM me.

Hi: It is a shame that no one has responded yet -- so here goes.

As a white guy who suddenly found himself in Korea for six + years, I came to love Korean girls.

But I really loved the Asain CD's TV's, and TS's (and there are a lot of Asain TS's (in Asia).

PM me.

just pm'd

May I join you both. ;) Tall older white Man, with light hair shaved, real Bull, with 7in cut nice mushroom head to share :devil:

May I join you both. ;) Tall older white Man, with light hair shaved, real Bull, with 7in cut nice mushroom head to share :devil:

Of course all are welcum.. perhaps we need to add something to keep the thread going ??? -- ( don't say my pics..)

I think if you have to ask , then you are probably not in the category for this thread..

Hey Asian CDer here! I even grow my hair out and ATM its several inches down my shoulders (used to be mid back length)

I CD from time to time. Usually just wearing sexy lingerie around the house and stuff. I haven't made it out in full garb yet.

Feel free to PM.

Hey, I'm an Asian CD... don't have a whole lot in the wardrobe yet and haven't really gone public but I do dress up in private.

Back