Father of the Bride

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
P is long divorced, has not dated since his wife (died?) (left him?).

Daughter is now getting married & P is paying for a splashy wedding.

Out of appreciation, daughter decides to challenge her bridesmaids to seduce P...it seems like the least she could do.

All the bridesmaids seduce him at once for a hotel room gang-bang. They all tease him mercilessly, but don't let him cum. Is it too much to hope that the bride herself puts in an appearance to finish dear old dad off?

But dad has changed over the years. He's attracted to the groom -- but the bride and her maids don't know this, and they try to seduce him anyway. Some of the groomsmen suspect. Hilarity ensues.

Perhaps the bride thanks the bridesmaids in her own special way. As goofy as this idea has become, why not?

Hmm, How about this...through mind control by the ghost of his demented wife, or maybe a combination of a guest hypnotist/ drug spiked food or drink/ back masking messages in the dj's music etc, the whole wedding reception deteriorates into a huge naked food fight and orgy. (everyone is of legal age somehow). I'd read it lol.

The bride and her father have been alone for several years due to the mother/wife's death. Father takes on both the mother and father role... (in a healthy way; get those incest minds out of the gutter) The daughter grows up and is going to get married. The father is successful enough that he is paying for a lavish wedding in the town where the groom is from. Of course the daughter gets caught up in planning the wedding and inadvertently leaves her dad out of the planning process.

A couple of weeks before the wedding, the daughter realizes that she has left her father out of her entire future. She sits down with dad for a heart to heart apology and they end up talking. She and her father are talk about the girl's mother and what the girl might expect out of being married. She talks about how much she misses her mother and asks her father what he misses the most.

The father names several things but is finally honest and says he misses the sex more than anything else. She actually asks him what her mother was like in bed. Knowing good sex can help keep a marriage together, the father tells his daughter what her mom did best (BJs, teasing, maybe anal, etc... This could be quite a conversation in the story!). Then the father admits he feels like he is about to be left all alone in the world.

The father and daughter arrive in the town where the wedding is going to be and the daughter starts making the final plans for the wedding. She asks a favor of the maid of honor. She wants her to get together with all of the bridesmaids and help make her father not feel like he is all alone. (of course this request is worded so it might be taken two ways)

The maid of honor misconstrues this request and gets all of the bridesmaids to flirt with the father and make him feel attractive the whole week of the wedding. Unbeknownst to any of the wedding party, all of the bridesmaids have that "hot older man" crush on the bride's father. They all think that the bride told the maid of honor that they have permission to pursue him.

Let the seductions begin!

Where do I sign up? I don't have a daughter, but I'd adopt one for this scenario...

But dad has changed over the years. He's attracted to the groom -- but the bride and her maids don't know this, and they try to seduce him anyway. Some of the groomsmen suspect. Hilarity ensues.

For that matter, let's transplant this entire idea to a same-sex wedding......

For that matter, let's transplant this entire idea to a same-sex wedding......

Yeah, that works, especially if someone turns out to be unexpectedly bi. Throw in some TGs for excitement, too.

Do they have limos with hot tubs? An idea would be for all the bridesmaids to strip and invite the father into the tub with them.

Do they have limos with hot tubs? An idea would be for all the bridesmaids to strip and invite the father into the tub with them.
I think I've seen limos with OUTSIDE hot tubs. THAT could be fun!

As mentioned above, the bride asks her bridesmaids if they'd make her father feel a little "less lonely" while staying at the exclusive resort that's been rented that weekend for the wedding. More than one of the bridesmaids takes the bride's intentions a little too literal and dad has more sex that weekend than he's had in years. Nine months later the bride suddenly has at least three new step-siblings. Nothing says 'daughter scorned' more than suddenly realizing she's going to get her inheritance cut by some 75%.

Out of appreciation, daughter decides to challenge her bridesmaids to seduce P...it seems like the least she could do.

Did you just recently watch the Steve Martin film?

As mentioned above, the bride asks her bridesmaids if they'd make her father feel a little "less lonely" while staying at the exclusive resort that's been rented that weekend for the wedding. More than one of the bridesmaids takes the bride's intentions a little too literal and dad has more sex that weekend than he's had in years. Nine months later the bride suddenly has at least three new step-siblings. Nothing says 'daughter scorned' more than suddenly realizing she's going to get her inheritance cut by some 75%.

I like this. It might work as a plot gerbil in my currently-growing THE BOOK OF RUTH chapter, or maybe in a THAT'S MY GIRL sequel. I'll see what develops...

Just had an idea for a wedding-themed story. No problem if anyone wants to use it.

"The Best Man"

Beautiful young couple just got married (both are virgins due to their religious beliefs) and are enjoying their reception with friends and family. During the dinner, the bride begins choking and the best man performs the heimlich maneuver and saves her life. The bride and groom are incredibly grateful for his quick actions and profusely thank him throughout the night.

Near the end of the evening, the bride and groom speak to the best man at the bar before going up to their suite to consummate their marriage. They thank him one last time and said that they owe him big time and if there was anything they could do for him, don't hesitate to ask.

The best man thought about it for a moment and replied that he knew that they were both virgins and he thought it would be a good idea to teach them how to have great sex by joining them.

The bride and groom, while shocked with his response, amazingly said they would agree only if he never spoke of this to anyone until the day he died. The best man quick agreed.

In the suite, the best man explained everything to the groom about the ways to pleasure his wife and vice versa using the new bride as his assistant. He ends up deflowering her. Eventually the husband joined in for a threesome to finish out the story.

Last edited:

This is a very sweet gesture on the part of the bride. What would enhance the story is lots of atmosphere and mystery. The father is blindfolded and led by his daughter into a hotel room lit by candles and soft disquieting music. There, the bridesmaids take turns caressing him, undressing him, weighing his heavy balls in their delicate manicured hands, etc.

From there, its a slow downward spiral into the most depraved acts...forming a delicious contrast with the elegance and austerity of the day's previous marital ceremony. Strange lurid shadows are glimpsed on the walls as the room fills with the scent of sweat and feminine arousal.

In the morning, Dad still has no idea what happened with who...and is so much the better for it!

Last edited:
This is a very sweet gesture on the part of the bride. What would enhance the story is lots of atmosphere and mystery. The father is blindfolded and led by his daughter into a hotel room lit by candles and soft disquieting music. There, the bridesmaids take turns caressing him, undressing him, weighing his heavy balls in their delicate manicured hands, etc.

From there, its a slow downward spiral into the most depraved acts...forming a delicious contrast with the elegance and austerity of the day's previous marital ceremony. Strange lurid shadows are glimpsed on the walls as the room fills with the scent of sweat and feminine arousal.

In the morning, Dad still has no idea what happened with who...and is so much the better for it!

nice plot, but kind of gets away from the seduction element I suggested in the OP- i.e. that Dad is reluctant, sexually withdrawn, needs coaxing...

nice plot, but kind of gets away from the seduction element I suggested in the OP- i.e. that Dad is reluctant, sexually withdrawn, needs coaxing...

Its always more powerful to allow the reader to wonder whats ahead, rather than tell them. In this scenario, Dad is just as clueless as the reader while he finds himself passing through a hotel corridor blindfolded, assured by his daughter that a special gift of gratitude awaits.

He doesnt known that this gift is actually an experience, heightened by the unknown but also 'made safe' by the unknown.

Would a man of his social standing really consent to enjoy the ruby red lips of his own daughter's best friend...a girl he has known since she was a girl scout???

Its always more powerful to allow the reader to wonder whats ahead, rather than tell them. In this scenario, Dad is just as clueless as the reader while he finds himself passing through a hotel corridor blindfolded, assured by his daughter that a special gift of gratitude awaits.

He doesnt known that this gift is actually an experience, heightened by the unknown but also 'made safe' by the unknown.

Would a man of his social standing really consent to enjoy the ruby red lips of his own daughter's best friend...a girl he has known since she was a girl scout???

oh. I'm, all for show not tell, was referencing a difference in tome- the seductive setting makes the sexual atmosphere more obvious to Dad. I saw the seduction as slow, not obvious at all...maybe starting with one gal helping him with a cufflink, another tying his tie...

Back