Why Garnate is the biggest cunt-faced whore ever..

Who are YOU?

And yet you're signed up for the Garnate newsletter. Funny, that.

I didn't see this until now.

I am Kayla. I used to poke around here before I was legal. And then I forgot about this place.

And then suddenly, years later, I find myself in life, talking to the same people, doing the same things, not having any sexy funtimes, or getting the lavish attention I so deserve. And I thought to myself "Wasn't there a place on the internet full of perverts and sexy women and drama and banter? A place for an attention whore like me to belong?" And I so I came back.

Your av is hawt.

I am Kayla. I used to poke around here before I was legal. And then I forgot about this place.

And then suddenly, years later, I find myself in life, talking to the same people, doing the same things, not having any sexy funtimes, or getting the lavish attention I so deserve. And I thought to myself "Wasn't there a place on the internet full of perverts and sexy women and drama and banter? A place for an attention whore like me to belong?" And I so I came back.

Your av is hawt.

not for nuthin', but a true attention whore posts been pics, like, ALL the time

Your av is hawt.

not for nuthin', but a true attention whore posts been pics, like, ALL the time

This ^^^ around here You have to Prove it.

Everyone knows how big your wang is since you posted it.

Well when you put it like that you make it seem like I'm some shallow douchebag that would flop his johnson out for something as meaningless as a popularity contest on an Internet message board.

Oh, wait.

Being the filling in a Garnate/1HF sandwich would be something to tell the grand kids about.

Well when you put it like that you make it seem like I'm some shallow douchebag that would flop his johnson out for something as meaningless as a popularity contest on an Internet message board.

Oh, wait.
I adore you even though you shared your cock with the whores of the gb.
Call me tomorrow, tart.

But how will we fuck him if he's not??

Yes! I would've today but I'm dying instead.

Fuck. Good point... I'm glad one of us is smart.

Back