The Scottish servant girl (closed)

Maisie was panting, letting out a low moan as he spoke about their lives at their new home, telling her that his special treatment would not stop just because they had relocated. She nodded, her mouth dry as she whimpered and gasped as he added another finger to his fucking.

“I enjoyed it all, Andrew.” She panted, her eyes turning towards his as she flexed her hips against his fingers, moaning as he tweaked and pulled at her nipples with his fingers. “Andrew, please…” A sharp gasp interrupted her words. “Please I need you!”
 
Andrew grinned at her expressed need. He loved hearing her say how much she needed him.

He removed his fingers from her pussy and gave them to her to take in her mouth, grinning as she did. He then removed the sheet over them and got on his knees on the bed.

"Get on your knees, Maisie, with your hands on the bed!" he commanded and helped her get on all fours.

He positioned himself behind her and admired her beautiful ass, caressed it, and gave it a little slap before propping his hard cock between her pussy lips, pushing slowly inside her, groaning at the amazing sensations he felt.

"I will give you my cock now, but later today I will instruct your servant to tie you up and flog you before I will fuck you again!" he said as he grabbed on to her hips and began to move his cock insider her pussy.
 
Maisie was shaking with need as Andrew pulled his fingers from her quim, pressing them against her lips until she parted them and sucked her juices from his fingers. She moaned at the taste as he grinned down at her and pulled the sheet away from them, rising up to his knees before he demanded she get on her knees.

She whimpered and rolled onto her belly, gasping as she felt Andrew’s hands around her hips, jerking her until she was on her hands and knees before him. She knew that she must have presented a very erotic image with her bottom in the air, her pussy exposed.

The first caress and slap had her gasping, moaning as his cock soon caressed her pussy and slowly pushed inside. Her entrance stretched around him, her teeth worrying her lip as she tried to contain the cry of joy that wanted to burst from her at that very moment. She loved this man so much, she thought and as he started to move his cock inside of her, she loved him even more.

“Oh, yes, Drew. Anything you wish!” She cried out, panting as he promised that she’d be tied and flogged later before he fucked her again. “Anything!”
 
He groaned loudly in response to her agreement; he spanked her ass and began to fuck her steadily, terribly aroused by the erotic position of her body. He had never fucked her that way, and he had to admit it was most satisfying.

"Anything?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "I can think of quite a lot!" he warned her as he slammed into her. "It must be your lust talking!"

He spanked her again and fucked her harder, enjoying the sensations of his balls slamming against her pussy.
 
“Anything, Andrew. I promise.” She moaned, her head tipped backwards as he pounded into her pussy, the slap of his balls against her clit making her writhe and moan.

She yelped each time he spanked her, the flesh of her bottom jiggling and started to glow red as her husband took her body in a way that showed her who its true master was. She gasped loudly, her entire body growing tense as she struggled to hold off on the orgasm that was about to rip through her.

“Please, Andrew. Let me cum.” She begged, another sharp slap delivered to her ass that made her whine most piteously.





Edina had woken early that morning, bathed and saw to her duties in the kitchen. Many of the guests of the manor were still asleep after a night of partying, but she saw to it that William would be well taken care of that morning. Taking a tray of food up to his chambers, she opened the door quietly and smiled to see his figure still beneath the covers.

Placing his tray of food by the fire to keep warm, she quietly stripped from her clothing and crawled across his bed until she straddled his lower legs. Pulling his bed covers down carefully, she exposed his beautiful, hard cock and sighed at the sight of it. Ever so slowly, she leaned over his body and took his cock between her lips, worshipping him in the best way that she knew how.
 
Andrew ran his hands on her back as he pounded inside her. After giving her sweet ass another spanking, he leaned over and reached her clit, rubbing it steadily while he fucked her.

"If I asked you to fuck another man, would you do that?" he asked in a rush, immediately regretting he asked that question, while still wanting to hear her answer.

---

William woke up with Edina's sweet lips around his cock. He sighed as he realized what was happening, and smiled at her.

"Ohhh... that's the best way to say good morning!" he groaned enjoying her attention as he turned his body more towards her to give her better access.
 
Maisie moaned as his fingers reached her clit, rubbing it until she swore she was going to explode. She let out a whine, her body straining to hold onto sanity as he swatted her bottom again and then pressed his body tightly against her back.

“No.” She moaned, whimpering in desperate need. “Only you, Andrew. You’re my one and only.” She sobbed, her back arching like a cat’s as she struggled with the orgasm that was building. It would be enormous, all consuming and the thought scared her.

She reached her hand beneath her body, taking hold of his wrist and struggling to pull his fingers off her clit. She begged him in words that made no sense as he continued to stroke her poor, pulsing bud.



“Mmm…” Edina said in agreement with a mouth full of cock, her head bobbing up and down his length as he moved to give her better access.

She reached between his legs and started to fondle his balls, squeezing them in time with her suckling to give him the maximum pleasure possible. Her eyes found his, held them as she pleasured him.
 
Andrew frowned at her reply. It wasn't what he wanted to hear, even though it was also a comforting answer. He wanted to take her answer as an expression of loyalty, so he shook his head, and decided to take it as such.

He wouldn't let go of her clit. He continued to rub it while pushing his cock deep inside her, not saying a word.

---

William groaned as he looked into Edina's eyes, gazing down the curve of her back.

"You are so beautiful..." he sighed as she sucked him so well.

His fingers went through her hair, pulling her closer to him, his cock going in deeper.

"Last night was so exciting..." he whimpered, "I was wondering if... you would do the same for me... you know... let me fuck another woman with you..."
 
Maisie felt something change in Andrew. She couldn’t not see his face but the way that he held his body was stiff and the way that he stroked her clit told her that she’d upset him. She let out a cry, her entire body shaking as she lost her battle and came in a great rush

She saw stars behind her tightly clenched eyes, a howl leaving her lips as her hips bucked back against his. Her sheath fluttered around his hard appendage, grasping him even deeper into her passage as he continued to thrust deep inside of her.

“Forgive me, Drew.” She gasped, still trembling as his fingers stroked over her sensitive clit. “I…I didn’t mean to anger you.”


Edina pulled off his cock at his words, looking at him with wide eyes as he suggested fucking another woman with her. She ignored the hard throbbing cock before her and considered his words for a long moment, a blush coming to her cheeks as she thought on the arousal that she felt.

Slowly she nodded, a grin on her features. “Take this beautiful cock and go find us a playmate.” She whispered in a husky voice, crawling up his body like a seductress to kiss his lips passionately.
 
As he felt her cum, he pulled out gently and fell on the bed beside her, struggling to smile at her.

"Don't apologize, Maisie, it's alright! You didn't anger me! I... I got carried away!" he said with a low voice, and then cleared his throat.

He closed his eyes, feeling much too lazy to get out of bed, as he moved his body close to hers.

---

William grinned.

"I didn't actually have anyone in mind... I was just asking about the possibility..." he rambled on. "And who would I find this early in the day? They're probably all sleeping..."

His face suddenly changed into a wider grin.

"Maybe we should pay a visit to Andrew and Maisie?" he said suddenly. "Maybe he'll let me fuck her!" he grinned.
 
Holding Andrew close, she sighed softly, her own eyes closing as she snuggled up against her husband. She still couldn’t shake the thought that she’d upset him in some way, but she had to trust that he’d tell her if she really did.


Edina looked at William shocked at first and then she smiled down at him. “Andrew and Maisie? He’s your brother and she’s your new sister!” She exclaimed, seeing the excitement in his eyes at the very thought.

“You want her, don’t you.” She said softly, her body rubbing against his seductively. “You’d like to bend her over their marital bed and fuck her hard, wouldn’t you.”

Kissing her lover deeply, she grinned and slid from the bed, making her way to the pile of clothing that she’d left on the floor. Glancing at the bed, she grinned at him, slowly dressing.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Get dressed!” She insisted, laughing at the lust filled look on his face.
 
William grinned and quickly jumped out of bed and put his clothes off, watching Edina as she did the same. Her words rang in his ears and turned him terribly: “You’d like to bend her over their marital bed and fuck her hard, wouldn’t you.” He did want that so much. He had been in love with Maisie a long time.

Without saying a word he grabbed Edina's hand and dragged her out in the corridor, making sure nobody was around. The coast was clear, so he dragged her to Andrew's room, and pushed her inside, finding Andrew and Maisie cuddling under the sheets.

Andrew looked up and made a funny face when he saw William and Edina.

"Good morning!" William grinned.

"Yes. Good morning!" Andrew replied flatly.

"Cheer up, brother! You fucked Maisie last night!" he grinned. "You should be celebrating!"

"I am!" Andrew smiled as he turned to William, almost exposing Maisie's breasts again.

"Sure you are! Your face looks like your cat just threw up on your kilt!" William grinned.

"It's early in the morning and I'm not awake yet!" Andrew said defensively.

"You mean you didn't fuck her again?" William probed and he looked at Maisie.
 
Maisie jumped when their door opened yet again and she lifted her head to see William leading Edina into their chamber. She could see the Andrew was not amused that his brother was barging in and she blushed under the intense gaze that he gave her, the blush growing even deeper as he mention what had happened last night.

Then Andrew was up, pulling the sheets with him. It was only her hands upon it that kept her breasts from being exposed to everyone in the room. She glanced between the two brothers as they bated one another on and when William asked if they had fucked that morning, she averted her eyes as her cheeks grew rosy yet again.

“It is none of your business, William.” She said defensively as she watched Edina loop her arm around William’s waist in a familiar way.

“William, if you came here to badger them, then perhaps we should leave.” Edina said sharply, looking at him as if he were crazy. “Ask them what we came here for.”
 
William looked at Edina with a funny look, and then turned to Andrew, his words struggling to leave his mouth.

"Well? What DID you come here for?" Andrew asked.

"Um... I'm not sure I can..."

"Out with it!" Andrew pushed with a frown.

"I want to fuck Maisie!" he blurted, his face bright red.

Andrew's face dropped, and then he burst out laughing.

"That's funny, William, really funny!" he laughed.

"I'm not joking. I wanted Maisie even more than you did. You married her and fucked her. Now I want to fuck her too!" William held his ground, not responding to his laugh.

Andrew looked at him, noticing his cock getting hard again and poking Maisie's thigh.

"You ARE serious!" Andrew said as his laugh disappeared.

"Yes! You almost fucked Edina, I want to fuck Maisie. And then you can fuck Edina!" he said with a straight face, making Andrew's cock throb against Maisie's thigh.
 
Maisie had never been more shocked in her life by what William asked his brother. She looked at Andrew as she felt his cock prodding against her thigh as it stiffened and throbbed. It seemed that William was sincere and her husband enjoyed the very thought of her with another man.

What had been asked in the heat of passion was an actual request. She had never thought about other men, but it seemed that Andrew really wanted to see her with another man. She watched as William blushed deeply, embarrassed to have to beg his little brother for anything

“Andrew…” Maisie said softly, drawing her husband’s eyes to her own. “Is this something that you want?” She asked him in all seriousness, her hand coming to stroke his cheek gently. “Please tell me.”

Edina watched the two lovers on the bed having a private discussion. She glanced towards William and noticed the red features of his face. She hugged him close, her hand straying down to the hard bulge hidden beneath his kilt. It was throbbing and she knew that he was excited.

She moaned against his ear as her lips traced along his neck. She gripped his cock firmly in her hand, stroking him as the lovers decided what they wanted. Either way, she was getting fucked that morning, whether it be from the future king of Scotland or her future husband she didn’t know.

“I bet you’d like to see me between Maisie’s delicate thighs, wouldn’t you?” She whispered against William’s ear, stoking the fires of his lust. “Perhaps I could prepare her before you take her.”
 
Andrew looked at Maisie as she asked him if that's what he wanted, and felt dizzy. His mouth was dry, his lust overcoming him. The thought of watching his brother fuck his bride was intoxicating.

"Yes..." he said in a rush. "I did steal you from him, it's only fair that he gets to fuck you!" he said, the words coming out of his mouth almost without his control.

William watched them intently and smiled as he heard Andrew's reply to Maisie, as Edina stroked his cock. He turned to Edina and nodded.

"Take your clothes off!" William said to Edina.

"And you, sir! Show me your wife's beautiful breasts!" he said to Andrew.

Andrew looked at him, and then at Maisie, and then slowly pulled down the sheet, exposing Maisie's breasts.
 
Maisie nibbled on her lower lip as Andrew confessed that it was what he wanted. She saw the look of lust in his eyes and she knew that she would soon be taken by William. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to Andrew’s, a deep sigh issuing from her chest as she cupped his cheek in her hand.

“I love you, Drew. Always remember that.” She said softly as William commanded that Andrew bare her breasts.

She turned towards the other couple, blushing deeply as Andrew pulled down the sheets, her breasts on display for everyone in the room to see. She whimpered hotly as Andrew caressed on, her nipple hardening instantly under his fingertips. She glanced at her husband, gasping as her wrists were caught up in his hands and drawn above her head, giving William an unimpeded view of her charms.

Edina grinned at William’s order and she was quick to pull off her clothing, leaving them in a neat pile in a nearby chair. Standing next to him, naked as the day she was born, she looked Andrew holding his wife captive and she grinned.
 
William couldn't take his eyes off Maisie's beautiful breasts, caressed by Andrew, and exposed to his view as he held her hands above her head. He then pulled the sheets even lower, until he removed it completely with a swift throw, exposing her whole body to their view.

"She's more beautiful than I imagined!" William said as he blushed intensely, and quickly removed his clothes, his cock throbbing hard in Maisie's view.

Andrew ran his hand down Maisie's leg, and parted her legs, the view of her pussy making William gasp. William climbed into bed and laid next to Maisie, on the other side of Andrew. His hand cupped her breast gently, enjoying her hard nipple poking his palm. He then turned to Edina.

"Make her pussy wet for my cock!" he commanded, and then resumed touching her breast, squeezing it in his hand.
 
Maisie moaned as Andrew threw the sheets from the bed, exposing her to his brother’s view. She whimpered, squirming under everyone’s watchful gaze as William pulled his clothing free from his body and stalked towards the bed with a throbbing cock. He wasn’t as large as his brother, but he was certainly handsome as well.

She glanced at Andrew as he pulled her legs apart, showing William the slit between her thighs. She hated to admit it, but her pussy was still wet from the fucking Andrew had given her that morning. Tugging at her wrists, she moaned to feel Andrew’s grip tighten and she sighed as William lay next to her and cupped her breast with an aching gentleness.

Edina nodded and crawled onto the bed with the others, settling between Maisie’s pale thighs as each man fondled one of her perfect, petite breasts. Edina trailed her lips along the woman’s thighs, kissing and nipping each before she focused her attentions on the hard little clit that was peeking from under its hood.

Maisie jerked between the men, a moan issuing from her lips as Edina started to suckle upon her pleasure pearl. She whimpered, looking from Andrew to William and then back again, offering her lips for someone to kiss in the heat of the moment.
 
William pushed his lips unto Maisie's as soon as she turned to him. He kissed her deeply, feeling her lust as Edina licked her clit softly. Andrew held her tightly, tweaking her nipple in his fingers.

"Take his cock in your hands!" Andrew said to Maisie as he liberated one of her hands, just when Edina reached up and took Andrew's cock in her hand, stroking it softly as she licked Maisie.

"Do you like his cock, Maisie? Do you want it in your mouth?" Andrew asked her as they broke their kiss, and he took his turn to kiss her.
 
As William’s lips settled over hers, she sighed, melting at the heat that he showed her in that single action. He was a man full of lust, his hand cupping her breast and tweaking the sensitive nipple at the same time his brother did with her other.

She was panting as the kiss broke and Andrew told her to take his cock. One of her wrists was set free and she didn’t have a choice as William guided her hand to his throbbing shaft. She whimpered as she curled her fingers around his cock, stroking it as she noticed Edina doing the same for her husband.

The woman’s lips upon her clit had her squirming, her breath coming in quick pants as her lust was stoked to heights she’d never known before. She nodded at Andrew’s words, moaning as her husband claimed her lips for his own after his brother had his turn.

Edina glanced up at William, a smile on her face as she took two fingers and placed them at his lips, moaning as he sucked on them for a moment before she lowered them to the perfect little pussy before her, slowly easing them inside Maisie’s body.
 
Andrew smiled at Edina's daring move, gasping as he saw her fingers enter Maisie's pussy so easily. He lowered his body and took Maisie's breast in his mouth, licking her nipple softly.

"Yes, Maisie... your hand feels so good on my cock!" William said and turned her face towards him again, kissing her deeply and moaning under her gentle strokes.

He looked into her eyes and smiled, kissed her again, and then looked in her eyes.

"I want to fuck you hard, Maisie... I've wanted to fuck you a long time!" he confessed as he looked at her intensely, his hand caressing her breast.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you! I want to hear you say it! Tell me you want my cock inside you!" he said to her while Edina finger-fucked her steadily.
 
Maisie whined as Andrew’s lips were suddenly at her breast, licking and suckling the hard nub until she squirmed in pleasure. Panting, she felt her face turned towards William, his kiss taking her by surprise as the grip on his cock grew tighter, her stroking more firm.

As he broke the kiss, she sighed, her lips feeling swollen from his attention as he told her he was going to fuck her and she nodded her head. Another kiss as pressed to her lips and she whined, clenching her pussy around Edina’s pumping fingers.

He wanted permission to fuck her. He wanted to be told that it was alright and Maisie shivered at the need and want in his voice. She tugged at her wrist, pulling it free from Andrew’s grasp and lacing it through her husband’s hair, holding him tightly to her breast.

“I want you to fuck me.” She said softly, her eyes catching William’s and holding them as she felt herself being tipped backwards until she was lying flat on the bed. “Please, William, I need you cock inside of me.”
 
Andrew groaned as he heard Maisie tell William she needs his cock. He moved aside slightly as Maisie laid on her back. Edina moved away and was replaced by William, who had a wide grin on his face, his cock throbbing hard.

"Did you hear that, wee brother? Your wife wants my cock!" he said as he moved between her legs, rubbing his cock on her wet pussy lips.

"Yes I heard!" Andrew smiled and leaned over Maisie, kissing her lips, and then looking back at William.

"What about you? Do YOU want me to fuck your wife?" he asked Andrew while teasing her clit with his cock head.

"Yes..." Andrew replied, swallowing hard. "Fuck her hard!" he said in a rush as he caressed her breast.

William groaned as he pushed his cock inside Maisie's tight pussy. Andrew gasped as he saw Maisie being fucked right in front of him, his face red, his cock throbbing.
 
Maisie gasped at the feel of William’s hard cock teasing against her wet lips. Her eyes moved to capture Andrew’s making absolutely certain that he was alright with this. His enthusiastic answer to William’s question seemed to give her the answer that she needed. She whimpered as he leaned over and kissed her, his lips gentle against hers and his gaze most appreciative.

She squirmed, a moan leaving her lips as William teased her clit with the head of his cock. Her hips jerked on the bed, dancing before both men as they watched the erotic movements of her body. Andrew’s hand caressed her breast, tweaking her nipple until she gasped and squirmed even more.

Then William thrust into her tight body roughly, her pussy stretched around his thick cock. She let out a cry, her breasts jiggling from the force of his thrust as Andrew watched his brother fucking his wife. Maisie blushed at the thought, her hands going to cover her breasts from William’s view. She whimpered as she felt them caught up yet again, stretched above her head by Edina, who was looking at William with a lust all her own.

“Now, my lord, I think you must command your brother to find his pleasure with your whore.” Edina spoke, a smile on her face as she watched William’s cock disappearing in and out of Maisie, the woman beneath her gasping and moaning as he worked her body. “It seems your little brother has given her a taste of bondage and she enjoys it!”
 
Back
Top