A blowjob questionnaire for the guys

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? Sometimes I love it... but this leads into the next question

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? Sometimes, it's spectacular and I love oral just for its own sake, but sometimes it's just an appetizer before the main course.

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? Vaginal. No question. There's a connection from intercourse that just isn't there during oral.

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? I'd prefer to come in her mouth and have her swallow, just because it seems like the most connected manner of completion, but if she's not really into taking my semen into her mouth, I'm not going to hold it against her. It's not like I'm ejaculating chocolate or ambrosia or something.

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? My ex-wife (girlfriend at the time), was sucking my cock in her parents' basement. The basement was sorta separated from the main house. I just reached the point of my orgasm when the basement door opened. Her mom was coming down the stairs to do laundry. I came hard, and she wound up choking on it. She escaped through a side door into the bathroom while I made myself decent and made small talk with her mom as a diversion and to give her time to put herself back together. It's one of those stories that was hilarious because we didn't get caught, but could have really been a disaster.

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs? Teeth aren't really what I want to feel down there.

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) It's not critical. Sometimes I enjoy fucking a woman's mouth, but that's just one activity that can be fun. It's not the most important aspect of sex, by any stretch.

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? Oh yeah! I'd be pretty easy to convince. :)

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!) Generally, I prefer to get... but there have been times when I've really wanted to go down on a woman. It sorta depends on a few factors.

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? Hmmmm... probably not, but it depends. If she had a past experience that turned her away from some area of sex, then that's understandable. If she was just a selfish lover and this was one area where it showed itself, then yeah, we probably wouldn't last real long.

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? If she's really into it, it makes it easy for me to get into it, regardless of whether she's a pro or not.

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be? I have a tough time being passive while receiving a blow job. I want to "help"... either by putting my hands in her hair or talking to her or thrusting into her mouth. Don't worry, ladies, I know when such "help" borders on oral rape, and I realize that sometimes that's not wanted. LOL But I sometimes have a tough time just lying back and doing nothing.

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? It depends on how she is with both. A hand can often add a lot to the experience.

14) What is your favorite blowjob position? There's no substitute for having a woman on her knees before me, but if she's taking my cock into her mouth, I can work with her on a position that is good for both of us.

Wow, I think you're the first one to admit liking to make a girl gag! I wonder how many others feel that way but don't say so? I know there are a certain number of men who just won't do it if it makes the woman gag. My husband is a lot more comfortable now that hardly ever gag, though I never really minded.

Interesting! Thanks for answering. ;)

Making a girl gag is a complicated issue. I won't do it to my SO because she didn't like it. I really love hiding a girl by the hair and fucking her face hard and making her gag as my cock thrusts into her throat. If a girl asked I would have no problem going for it!
But girls need to be upfront and honest enough to just say fuck me harder right in my throat. I will never force my cock down a girls throat without her permission first cos it could put her right off. I have had a lot of head but as far as I know only two liked gaging, I wonder how many wished I was more forceful...?

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game?
I really enjoy it, especially if she enjoys it
2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event?typically as part of the activities, but there are times, where I enjoy a blowjob as the finish

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick?vaginal, more mutually intense

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen?In her mouth, while looking into her eyes, if she swallows, that is icing on the cake

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc?something about a car in the middle of the day, in a park, might not have been the best, but was memorable

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs?not as of yet, I actually enjoy her finger to expore my ass

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!)not really,

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag?never done this, but if she really wanted to, I could see giving this a try

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!)I reaaly prefer both, I get more excited if I know she has orgasmed first

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you?no, not just over oral

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience?eye contact, and enthusiasm, I really want her to be enjoying giving, as much I enjoy giving

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be?being mechnical, not really enjoying giving, and condoms, I must admit I like being bare in her mouth

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you?does not matter

14) What is your favorite blowjob position?I love to start standing, and her kneeling, but then laying down, with some 69 mixed in

Making a girl gag is a complicated issue. I won't do it to my SO because she didn't like it. I really love hiding a girl by the hair and fucking her face hard and making her gag as my cock thrusts into her throat. If a girl asked I would have no problem going for it!
But girls need to be upfront and honest enough to just say fuck me harder right in my throat. I will never force my cock down a girls throat without her permission first cos it could put her right off. I have had a lot of head but as far as I know only two liked gaging, I wonder how many wished I was more forceful...?

I suspect you're right. I don't know if anyone likes gagging (maybe they do?!) but speaking for myself, it wasn't bad and I wanted the experience more than I minded the gagging. And I found as I got more comfortable with it, my gag reflex was really reduced. Now he would have to go really fast for an extended time to make me gag. I still get lots of saliva, but that's a good thing! ;)

So, yeah, it is kind of complicated, isn't? Worth it for me, because I love to be penetrated that way.

Thank you RawHumor, waldo0321, and anyone else I've missed! Loving your responses. That basement story was great!

I haven't had one in about twenty years, aside from a few licks, but yes, I really enjoy them.

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event?
Either way's fine wiht me

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick?
Vaginal sex is still my favorite.

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen?
I like to cum in her mouth, and I'd prefer that she swallow it, but only if she really wants to.

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc?
I had one in a drive-in movie once. I didn't think she was going to do it, but she just leaned over my cock and went to town. The car was rocking.

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs?
No teeth!

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!)
I've never been deep-throated. I'm more interested in cumming in her mouth.

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag?
I'm not interested in making someone gag.

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!)
I prefer receiving, but giving's good, too, if it makes her feel good.

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you?
My wife doesn't want me to cum in her mouth. I respect that. We can have great sex without oral. But I do miss it sometimes.

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience?
Her enjoyment.

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be?
Her lack of enjoyment.

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you?
Come to think of it, I've only experienced mouth-only. I'd like to experience mouth and hands together. But as long as I have a good cum, it doesn't matter that much.

14) What is your favorite blowjob position?
Me laying on my back.

my contribution

i love getting a bj, its all part of sex.

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event?

depends on the situation, in the car, a quick bj works just fine, in bed, its part of foreplay....

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick?

oral.....

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen?

i love cumming down my wife's throat, i love seeing and hearing her swallow it all down

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc?

yep, it may not have been the best bj, but definitely the most memorable.... my g/f was riding me, anally, when she suddenly stopped and scooted down finish me off with her mouth. it came as a total surprise, but seeing her licking my cock that was just in her ass gave me the most memorable orgasm ever.

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs?

yep, to keep me in her mouth while i'm coming, but to stop sucking.

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!)

my wife is amazing at it, so yes, it's become important.

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag?

without any persuasion.

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!)

my wife, both
my g/f, recieving

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you?
depends on her reason for refusal,

it feels as if my wife has a million pussies in her mouth, all fighting to please me.

being under pressure to come, due to time constraints

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you?

different times i prefer different techniques

on my back, her between my legs, looking at me.

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? I do enjoy getting a blowjob

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? It is definitely part of other sexual activities

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? Vaginal

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? Oddly enough I have never cum from a blowjob

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? I do have a favorite. I think it was mostly the partner and the situation of it

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs? NO TEETH!

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) Ultimately I don't think it's important.

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? It is a secret turn on of mine, the sound a woman makes when almost gagging on it.

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!) I honestly prefer giving.

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? No

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? Just how into it she was, makes it better

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? Hands and mouth

14) What is your favorite blowjob position? My ex used to like when I knealt over her when she was laying down, feeding her my cock. That was fun.

I really do enjoy getting a BJ, but is is part of our foreplay. Often we do "69".

Blowjob as part of foreplay.

Definitely vaginal, no question. Both for me and for her.

I must admit I have never cum in her mouth. I would like to experience that.

One time, years ago, when we had too much to drink, especially her. She had me rock hard and was licking and sucking on me like there was no tomorrow. I will always remember that intense feeling. Eventually I could not hold out and I flipped her over and fucked the daylights out of her.

No biting.

I have never experienced this and it is not on my list of things I really must experience.

Not really. I enjoy the pleasure of a blowjob, but it is all part of a pleasurable event for both of us. Only our mutual orgasm should be extreme.

I LOVE giving oral. read my story "Breakfast in Bed". I really love eating pussy. Often when we are in "69" I almost forget she is attending to me. I am so caught up in the taste, aroma, and textures of her on my lips and tongue. I am addicted to giving oral. A recent discovery is the intense pleasure we both get from me eating my cum out of her sodden pussy after a tremendous fuck. The taste of our combined fluids is a fantastic aphrodisiac. This is the quickest way for me to recover and make love again.

I will admit that I thought less of my first wife because she refused all oral sex, giving or receiving.

The sensuality of the lips and tongue on my cock. Her pleasing me, working to make my erection harder and larger.

A stand alone BJ is one-way pleasure. We normally do "69" so that we are both giving and receiving pleasure.

I love her mouth on my cock and her hands gently fondling my balls.

Lying flat on my back in bed. Or, "69" in bed with her on top.

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? Enjoy

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? Part of activities

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? Pussy

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? Swallow or her jerking me off on her tits, but really up to her.

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? Was on the phone standing up, and my gf got on her knees pulled down my shorts and just started sucking my cock. She whispered keep talking...that was the hardest phone call ever. She was sucking so hard and fast trying to make me loose concentration. She was looking up at me with my cock in her mouth just drove me crazy!

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs? No biting

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) No

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? Of course

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!) Giving love the taste of pussy and it gives me recovery time

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? It would suck but for the right woman I would stay with her

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? When she edges me getting me so close then stopping and starting again

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be? When she just goes up and down...use your hands, lick all around, look me in the eyes, and have fun.

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? See question above

14) What is your favorite blowjob position? Favorite is standing up with her on her knees looking up

I enjoy it

Hmmm, either is fine

Vaginal sex by far

In her mouth, I would prefer her to swallow, it is a huge turn off when a woman shows an aversion to cum

I dunno if it was the best one ever, but I got one while eating an ice cream cone, that was pretty cool

Not into the whole super spitty, gaggy kind, just show the rod some love and we'll be good to go!

I've never truly been deepthroated, so no? I'd love to experience it some day though

If they really wanted it, maybe, but as I said above, not really into that

I get enjoyment from both, sometimes I'm really into giving, sometimes it's nice to just sit back and take it

Absolutely, no oral sex = done

The feeling, seeing her enjoy it

When it looks like it's just a chore, when it just isn't good

Doesn't matter, as long as it feels good I leave it to her, I'm not a backseat driver

69, love tasting her while she sucks

I enjoy it very much. I've been lucky that it's always been enjoyable to me and I haven't had a bad one yet.

I prefer it to be the lead in to sex, but as long as my partner is satisfied by just giving me a blowjob, then that's fine too. Most of the time though, I like to receive the blowjob prior to getting to the main event.

Vaginal, because then your partner gets more satisfaction that way. Life would be way too boring if you never not pussy.

In her mouth, and have her swallow. Every once in a while I like to blow a load on her face or tits, but the preference is for her to swallow.

This might be a long story. Was on deployment and after weeks of not hitting port, was in town at a strip club. Had this girl all over me, and there was no shame in her at all. She told me how wet she was and had me fingering her to prove it, and even got mad when my hands weren't either in her or all over her giant boobs. And this was all before we went to the back room, in a packed strip club. If she had her way, she would have sucked me off right there in our booth in front of everyone. Managed to get a back room to ourselves where my pants were off in no time and she proceeded to give me the best bj i've ever had. She was expert and she swallowed the huge load i had saved up for weeks. I'd say her technique and attitude, along with her hotness made it my favorite.

Nothing really, just no teeth, which I've been lucky to avoid thus far.

Not very important, but it is a nice bonus if she can.

I don't get off on making my girl gag, so no. I do luck to throat fuck, but i don't see the enjoyment out of making her gag.

Receiving, although I enjoy giving just as well.

Probably. I'd continue to date a girl if she still liked to have sex, but I won't marry a girl that won't perform bjs.

Proper technique, location (in public or somewhere where you might get caught), eye contact, maybe even some dirty talk, etc.

If it's too quick, if the girl doesn't know what she's doing, if I don't finish or we have to stop before cumming or it doesn't lead to actual sex.

It doesn't matter as long as she knows how to use her hands but I do enjoy it when a girl doesn't use her hands.

69. I prefer to keep busy while receiving a blowjob.

I am sure something similar has already been done, but I am curious, so I thought I'd ask.

very much enjoy

almost always a prelude

the vag

her choice, as long as she makes it known she's enjoying it

the first time a girl moaned on my cock, wow

please don't bite, hard anyway

no

not my thing, but I wouldn't say no

giving

not sure, but inhibitions aren't sexy

if she's really, really enjoying it

if it seems like its a chore

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you?both

any where I can see her eyes

Thanks guys! I'm just sating my sexual curiosity. I appreciate your responses. ;):kiss:

You're welcome

Awesome responses!! Thanks, guys! I see teeth are the biggest no-no - I guess that's not surprising, lol. I am guessing you mean teeth accidentally scraping along your cock, right? What about playful biting that is intentional and carefully done?

Keep the surveys cumming! I am really enjoying this. Thanks again!

Oh, it's very pleasurable! I do enjoy it for sure and sex is about different sensations and combinations of things, so it's definitely part of that. It's not the absolute top of my list, nor am I blowjob crazy... I can live without whereas I think many guys are so focused on it.

Generally, I prefer it to be just a part of things, but when you have a regular partner, sometimes an out of the blue surprise blowjob is really nice, especially at an unexpected time... that can be part of the overall sexlife of being with that person... a surprise blowjob in the morning leading to thoughts of how nice it was throughout the day, then come afternoon or evening... SEX!

I'd curse the day that was the choice and perhaps shoot the person forcing it on me. But, not because of blowjobs... because of my own love of giving oral.

I am not too worried about it. I will say, though, that it's really hot when a woman is so into it and WANTS that cum, whether it be in her mouth or on her body. The reality is that everyone has their limits and some don't like the taste while others are reasonable in that they're playing it safe to stay clean.

But, it always adds to things for her to really be wanting it and I think the turn-on there is less about what I want to happen than it is about the spirit of things and the turn-on of her own hunger.

A favorite? Dunno. One that stands out was along the lines of #4. She was so passionate about giving it and driven to see and feel my own orgasm. She wanted the cum so much that it made it incredibly hot.

If I don't get the sense she's enjoying giving it, it kinda detracts. It's not a check the box thing and if it seems like it's being done more as some expected step in sex, I'm not really interested... sex isn't about some checklist of steps. Being tepid about any particular act pulls the passion of the experience down.

Not really important, no.

Hmmmm. In rare cases... maybe? I mean, never say never. I generally don't get into that idea, but with the right person and right mood... maybe? But, if so, what I'd enjoy about it wouldn't be the act itself, it'd be their desire for it and if it was adding to things for them, I could find myself enjoying for that reason only.

GIVING, GIVING, GIVING, GIVING. Emphatic enough? That's not "nice guy PR bullshit"... I'm dead serious about it. If I was a country, going down on women would be like... baseball or football to the US... hockey to Canada... soccer/football to England...

In fact, I'm odd in that I'm not as into 69 as most guys... receiving the physical pleasure DISTRACTS from giving it and being able to just immerse myself in the sensation and experience of that giving. I receive a sort of non-physical vicarious pleasure from her pleasure as I do that is like a non-orgasm orgasm.

That'd be shallow. No. I am, however, married to one. I'll live without the blowjobs, though sometimes I miss them.

Like I said above, passionate want to give it. If the woman loves doing so as much as I love going down, well hell... AWESOME!

Doing it tepidly. Doing it as if it's an expectation, not a desire to do so.

Variety is the spice of life.

Not sure I have one.

Thanks guys! I'm just sating my sexual curiosity. I appreciate your responses. ;):kiss:

You're very welcome!

Awesome responses!! Thanks, guys! I see teeth are the biggest no-no - I guess that's not surprising, lol. I am guessing you mean teeth accidentally scraping along your cock, right? What about playful biting that is intentional and carefully done?

Keep the surveys cumming! I am really enjoying this. Thanks again!

hmm... that is fun. Holly you can do that to me ANYTIME :)

Hey look, a questionnaire I can fill out!

Of course I do. I also enjoy it being a part of the game, but sometimes it's nice to just be taken care of, simple as that.

If I had to choose, I'd pick part of the main event - hopefully a fluid part, maybe stopping, starting, getting interrupted by other "events," et cetera.

Vaginal. I thought it would be a close decision, but it's not, really.

If I had my druthers? In her mouth, it's probably equally sexy to let it dribble back out or swallow it.

The one I remember the most was the first time anyone swallowed - it was my freshman year college girlfriend, who had demonstrated a willingness and aptitude (not to mention enthusiasm) for blowjobs, but who had never even come close to letting me cum in her mouth. Since we were in college, privacy was at a premium, and so we used to fool around in the basement of her dorm. One time she was giving me a blowjob, I began to get worried about what she was going to do with the cum I was most certainly about to produce, and I told her. She just looked at me, smiled, and kept going. I think my heart almost stopped on that one.

I guess I'd say don't do anything painful? Even moreso, don't do it at all if you find it objectionable, I'll probably notice and no one will have any fun.

I enjoy it greatly, it's not super important.

Of course. Been there, done that. Only upon request (or prior knowledge of her being cool with/into that).

It's honestly probably 50/50.

I probably would, long-term, yes. Unless there was some extenuating factor or rational reason why she just couldn't do it. Sounds shallow? I think it's more of an attitude thing than anything else, though, really.

Enthusiasm, abandon, risk-taking

Lack of enthusiasm, insistence that I cum, like, right now (to be over and done with it).

Both are fantastic. Alternating between the two, probably the best.

Either on my back or sitting in a chair.

I am sure something similar has already been done, but I am curious, so I thought I'd ask.

I love watching a woman who truly enjoys giving me s blow job work her magic on my cock.

Depends on the mood and amount of time we have. If time isn't an issue, it's fun to give, take and fuck...

Oral with a woman who has learned to do it the way I like it.

Take it in your mouth and share if you like...

First one! Was in a room with others sleeping in the same room. She was laying on a couch. I straddled her face and let her suck me while I did "push ups" off the end of the couch. She swallowed every drop!

Nope. I love teeth and all!

I do love the feeling of my cock buried!

Yes, I'm a little sadistic and love to watch partners "suffer" a bit...

Honestly, I love giving more and enjoy blowing my partner's mind showing her the four very responsive areas of her pussy!

Yes, cause I spent most of a marriage resenting someone who refussed to go down on me at all.

The mixture between pain and pleasure. She's got to be nsughty and sweet.

Not it to it st all..

Use both and some toys if you got em.

I like a head hanging off the bed and fucking her throat!

Hope this helps.

I enjoy it.

Main event

vaginal

whatever is comfortable for her, but I prefer not to have it smeared on me.

No. I've not had that many experiences.

I prefer a light touch.

Yes although I like attention to the tip and frenelum.

Not if it made them gag

selfishly, receiving, but I do enjoy giving. I have never had 69 but have always wished for it

That would be a disappointment, not a deal breaker

long, slow licks

too rough

I haven't had enough experience to say

lying on my back but able to watch

Generally speaking, I enjoy the blowjobs I've received :)

I prefer to have a blowjob as a part of other things to come. More of a build up, or finisher.

Vaginal sex by far. I find there is more of a connection between the two people.

I like to be visual so where some men want it swallowed, I prefer it on her chest or hands personally. Not a fan of the face just because more women quite frankly look disgusted when they have facials :p

Favourite hm... I would have to say my most memorable blowjob was in the back of a van on the way home from a small house party with friends. My girlfriend at the time went down on me while my sister, her friend, and two other people were in the van. It was dark in and out of the car and my girlfriend even continued the conversation she was having at the time. I think the feeling of suspense and "what if" made it more electrifying.

Teeth! :eek:

Not important to me. I do enjoy being deepthroated but it's not a must.

Yes, and have done. I think if you know she's into it it should be fine. Always fearful of a woman gagging, but if she enjoys it, I enjoy it. :)

Personally, I prefer giving, but I have my moments where I just need to be sucked off.

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? No. It's a personal preference really. Some women just don't enjoy it. There are other things to do for fun.

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? For me, I love seeing those eyes look up at me if she's on her knees. Or a nice slow, blowjob. I've never been one for a fast sucking. I like mine to be slow and sensual where you can feel her tongue hit every spot.

Speed. Unless she's finishing me off, I find speed to be less enjoyable. Slow and steady, that's when it feels amazing.

Doesn't matter really but I think most women who have given a blowjob have used their hands. I personally prefer it to be both but it's not the end of the world.

My favourite blowjob position I think would have to be me on my back, her between my legs laying on her knees. Gives you a good view of everything. :)

When we are really in the mood to go for it, I enjoy knowing that we will be going all the way.

Sometimes it's just a way to get me a little harder before we fuck. Sometimes, after I have already gotten her off with my hands or mouth, it's the main event to get me off.

Vaginal. Nothing like getting off at the same time, and then laying there together in a pool of sweat.

I like my partner to make that choice. I'm just grateful to get sucked to completion.

The best was actually my first orgasm with another person. It was with a guy, actually, who was older than me. I was so nervous and conflicted about being openly sexual with a guy, that it took a long time to settle into a rhythm. But when I finally made that inner decision to throw away all my inhibitions and just go for it, the build-up was incredible, and I came so hard and in so many spurts that the poor guy gagged and choked on the large volume of semen. He was so cool about it, both during and after I came. That was the first and last time I was blown to completion by a guy, but definitely memorable.

Don't do it if you aren't into it.

As I get older, that's the best way I can get off with a blow job. Fortunately, my current lover is an expert at deep throat. She doesn't even seem to flinch when I sink my cock all the way in.

Probably not. I gag easily myself.

I prefer receiving. My lover is a sub, for the most part, and I always make sure she get off one way or another.

No. That is not the most important thing in a relationship.

My lover is so good at this. She takes her time, and senses when my excitement is building. She gets into it more and more. It just does not get any better than that.

Once I tried it with a prostitute, after I was divorced. Not worth time or money. For me, there has to be some mutual enthusiasm for it to be satisfying.

As I move toward a climax, it really help increase the intensity if she uses her hands on my balls and anus.

Her laying down on her back, head propped up with a pillow. Me on top, sort of kneeling, basically fucking her mouth from a dominant upright position.

I really, really enjoy getting a blowjob - definitely not just part of the game.

Mostly enjoy it as part of foreplay - but if there's enough time enjoy cumming from a bj - then while I'm recovering prepare for vaginal sex.

This is a tough one... but would have to go with vaginal sex. While a great bj is great, it's still sort of an add-on to regular vaginal sex

If sucked to completion - prefer cumming in her mouth. As for what happens to the semen; either watch her swallow it or give it back, i.e., snowball

Most memorable: The girl was giving me a bj and produced a small vibe (forget what it's called... maybe a pocket-rocket... anyway, while she was sucking she rubbed the vibrator up and down the shaft... it was the most amazing sensation ever. Needless to say, I came a lot that time.

I'm extremel sensitive right after I cum... so just relax and let it lay there for a few seconds before trying to lick off the residual cum.

Love being deepthroated. I'd say importance of doing it is so-so... if she can great, if not then it isn't a big deal

I'm a pleaser, so yeah I'd do it. But I'd want to make sure that that's what they really wanted

If I had to choose which I could do for the rest of my days then I'd definitely choose giving... nothing quite like feeling and hearing a girl squirm and moan from a good oral session.

Call me shallow, but yeah, I'd consider moving on. Same as if she wouldn't let me perform oral on her... that would definitely be a deal-breaker.

Slow, sensual, lots of saliva, tongue and eye contact

When it's clear that she doesn't enjoy it... mostly hands and a quick bob here and there... and no passion

Hands, mouth, tongue... but with feeling

Depends on the mood. But usually enjoy them with me standing, her kneeling, then laying on the bed and her crawling between my legs.

blowjobs and me

I love blowjobs.

Fucking is great. And kissing and fondling. In a perfect world I'd cum, after we fuck, in my woman's mouth. Note "perfect world."

Oral.

I like to see myself cum, and so does my partner. Face, neck, tits. Sometimes her mouth.

At a historical site in a state park. It was early, but getting caught was certainly a possibility. The partner was memorable, her technique-- and my orgasm.

"Not so hard, sweetie." And vary the activity (some licking, some stroking, etc.)

No. She won't. That's okay, but I'd like to experience it.

Yes. I think so.

I prefer getting. But giving can be exciting.

No.

A blowjob, to me, is an extremely intimate experience-- her mouth, the experience of being kissed on my cock-- somehow her mouth seems more intimate then her pussy... make sense?

Well-- it's happened-- when I can't get it up, no matter how hard she tries.

Her hands and her mouth.

Honestly-- my love on her knees. In reality, I want to at least be able to watch her sucking.

great survey! Thank you.

I really enjoy it, but it is not something that I expect.

I prefer it to be a part of other sexual activities.

If I had to pick just one, I would go with vaginal sex. Nothing beats the closeness that intercourse offers, especially since I love to make a woman cum.

To me, there is no other sensation like cumming in a woman's mouth.

The first one I received will always be a special memory, but I would have to say my most favorite would be the time I came in my lady's mouth. The feeling was almost too much to handle.

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blow jobs?
No teeth!

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deep throated!)
It's not that important to me. Obviously, the deeper you go, the better it feels, but I love to have my lady stroke me as she sucks me.

If she really wanted me to, I would give it a shot.

My honest answer is that if given the choice, I would totally choose giving. I love eating pussy!

That's interesting. I guess I would have to know why she would refuse to do it.

I would have to say when a blow job isn't expected. For example- walking into the house after work and she drops to her knees to give me a nice surprise.

If it seems rushed or there is lack of effort on her part.

Both are great, but I like her to use her hands as well.

On my back, while she's between my legs.

Now I need a blowjob!

1) Really enjoy.
2) Part of other sexual activities.
3) Vaginal.
4) Either in her mouth or manually cut off the flow. She doesn't want it all over her and I don't care enough to press the issue.
5) I once pulled my wife into the walk-in closet and shut off the lights to start making out with her. I meant it kind of as a joke but she ran with it and dropped to her knees. It was the spontaneity of it, I think, that makes me keep remembering it.
6) No teeth on the head.
7) Never been deepthroated. I don't feel like I'm missing anything, though. BJs are great.
8) Have kind of done this. I'm not really a dom guy, but she likes it, so I kind of get off on how much she gets into it. And being in her mouth feels good no matter how you do it.
9) Receiving, of course.
10) I can't imagine breaking up with someone just because of this if I liked everything else about her.
11) Spontaneity and enthusiasm.
12) Lack of enthusiasm, too much teeth.
13) Hands and mouth, unless its more of a me-in-control kind of situation.
14) The old-fashioned her on her knees in front of me, with me either sitting or standing.

Back