A blowjob questionnaire for the guys

HollyS

Virtual Slut
I am sure something similar has already been done, but I am curious, so I thought I'd ask.

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game?

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event?

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick?

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen?

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc?

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs?

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!)

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag?

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!)

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you?

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience?

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be?

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you?

14) What is your favorite blowjob position?

Thanks guys! I'm just sating my sexual curiosity. I appreciate your responses. ;):kiss:

I am sure something similar has already been done, but I am curious, so I thought I'd ask.

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event?

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick?

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen?

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc?

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs?

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!)

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag?

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!)

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you?

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you?

Thanks guys! I'm just sating my sexual curiosity. I appreciate your responses. ;):kiss:

I've never had a blowjob.

But hopefully eventually i can answer some of these questions.

I thoroughly enjoy it! It is exciting and sexy and jesus the tongue works wonders.... I particularly like when it feels like she is trying to swallow my cock

Ill take a blow job from a woman ANY way I can get it

Unfortunately vaginal works faster on me, sometimes the bj takes way too long, so Id pick vaginal

Id prefer to cum all over her. In her hair, face, chest... everywhere. But once its out, its hers I dont care what she does with it.

Yes, but I think its just because it was my first one... like heroine, you always want that feeling again.

Umm not too fond off the ol' finger in the ass gag

Not important, but is a nice touch

Hell yes

Receiving of course

No

Her eyes, her love for what she is doing and how she handles the end of it

When they dont put effort into it, or they put so much effort into it that it hurts lol

Its good to switch up

I like to lay down for it

I've never had a blowjob.

But hopefully eventually i can answer some of these questions.

OOoooo, I hope to hear your answers before too long! Good luck! :)

I thoroughly enjoy it! It is exciting and sexy and jesus the tongue works wonders.... I particularly like when it feels like she is trying to swallow my cock

Ill take a blow job from a woman ANY way I can get it

Unfortunately vaginal works faster on me, sometimes the bj takes way too long, so Id pick vaginal

Id prefer to cum all over her. In her hair, face, chest... everywhere. But once its out, its hers I dont care what she does with it.

Yes, but I think its just because it was my first one... like heroine, you always want that feeling again.

Umm not too fond off the ol' finger in the ass gag

Not important, but is a nice touch

Hell yes

Receiving of course

No

Her eyes, her love for what she is doing and how she handles the end of it

When they dont put effort into it, or they put so much effort into it that it hurts lol

Its good to switch up

I like to lay down for it

Thank you, those are awesome answers!

1. Really enjoy it.
2. Prelude to fucking.
3. Vaginal
4. On my belly
5. Yes, my wife swallowed once in car on highway, convertible, top down, passed a bus and all were staring.
6. Do not bite
7. Not at all, sensation is in the head.
8. Yes, but I don't wanna make any girl gag.
9. I would rather eat pussy.
10. No
11. Her enthusiasm for it
12. If you cannot see they wanna do it; unless, of course, you pay a whore for it.
13.Both
14. On my back.

1. Really enjoy it.
2. Prelude to fucking.
3. Vaginal
4. On my belly
5. Yes, my wife swallowed once in car on highway, convertible, top down, passed a bus and all were staring.
6. Do not bite
7. Not at all, sensation is in the head.
8. Yes, but I don't wanna make any girl gag.
9. I would rather eat pussy.
10. No
11. Her enthusiasm for it
12. If you cannot see they wanna do it; unless, of course, you pay a whore for it.
13.Both
14. On my back.

Thank you! I'm learning new things all the time. :)

Blowjob Answers

I love when she is willing to give herself completely, just as I like to!

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? It all depends on the mood...sometimes a blowjob is exactly what i need, but if it leads to her wanting to push on to other things...That's always a plus.

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? Vaginal if i really had to choose.

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? I love watching my cum splash across her, but there is something incredibly sexy about her taking your entire load...then swallowing it just for you!

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? Definitely...her technique was amazing...from the hands to the tongue to the lips to the rimming and the anal play. She knew just how to tease and build and build and when I finally came...just an eruption of cum. Still stroke myself every once in a while to her!

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs? If you have a smaller mouth...find ways to make sure the teeth dont get too involved!

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) Not important, but it's always fun to see and feel the head of your cock pushing down her throat and her willingness to take it.

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? Yes...especially when it turns them on!

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!) Giving...there's something about eating pussy and ass that just turns me on. I find i fantasize more about eating pussy/ass then i do about blowjobs.

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? No

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? When she's really into it. When it's playful and fun and it shows that she's really enjoying it.

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be? Teeth...and a lackluster performance. If you think it's a chore...find some other way to get it going...there are plenty of other things to be open to.

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? Doesn't matter, as long as what is happening feels great!

14) What is your favorite blowjob position? Probably laying down...but especially when it's in a 69!

Thank you to the French for inventing ze blowjob.
Well...we gave you missionary...you're welcome!

Blowjob responses

Love that I'm in on the first day of this questionnaire:

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game?Absolutely love it. It's a different level of intimacy and the feeling from someone who knows what they're doing is so unique.

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? Part of other sexual activities. Party of the foreplay in reality.

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? Vaginal sex. There's really nothing like cumming in sync with your partner.

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? I think it's incredibly sexy when a woman swallows and licks every possibly drop they can get to, but on a woman's chest is the next hottest in my book.

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? Most exciting was on a glass elevator, but the best I had was due to technique. Lots of hand and tongue use and the eagerness was obvious.

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs? - No teeth, that's about it.

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) - Not important to me at all. It's fun of course, but not important. I realize everyone can't do it.

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? - Of course if she wanted to.

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!) - In all honestly I give a slight lean to giving. Love it way too much.

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? Damn good question. I would have to say no, but only because I would be thinking I could change their mind at some point. But I'm sure the sex at least would be great. :)

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? Eagerness, hand use, tongue use, eye contact, making it last, licking the entire shaft and balls.

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be? Honestly they've all be great to me, but I guess if I felt like someone was rushing it that wouldn't be fun. I haven't ever felt that way though. Everyone seems to have enjoyed it so far. :)

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? Both without a doubt.

Me sitting down but sitting up...her crouched over from the side so I can put a hand on her ass and massage her pussy.

Good questions! Fun times.

I REALLY enjoy it. It's incredibly pleasurable and watching a woman suck your cock is incredibly sexy. But, to be honest, there can also be a game aspect to it...after all, with some women it can take quite an investment to get them to give a blowjob.

I love it when it's the main event, where its a long slow session focused entirely on the blowjob and my pleasure. Yes, I also provide the reciprocal where it's all about her.

Vaginal

I like to cum in her mouth, but that rarely happens. I love the look of the cum dripping out of her mouth and down onto her tits.

Yes. I was working from home one day and my wife came into my office feeling frisky. She stripped down and started rubbing my shoulders, then playing with my cock. About that time, my boss called me so I had to take the call. As I'm talking to him, she kneels down between my legs and gives me one of the best blowjobs she could...trying to make me cum while on the phone. It was pure to torture in a great way. I didn't cum while on the phone, but I sure did afterwards.

Watch the teeth!

Love the feeling of being deepthroated. It would definitely be a disappointment if she didn't deep throat, but not a show stopper (same goes for swallowing)

Yes, holy shit yes!

receiving...hands down

Maybe. It took a long time before my wife was willing to perform oral. But I was willing to wait for her.

Make it a gift. When a woman is giving it out of complete affection (or intense lust) it's so much more pleasurable than when it seems like it's being done as a chore. When a woman is in that mood she seems to do all the right things: deep throating, edging, lots of spit, lots of variation.

When a woman really isn't into it. See question 11.

I like both, but prefer more mouth. Too often it becomes more hands than mouth.

Sitting on a chair or couch with her on her knees between my legs.

Thanks for your responses, guys! Keep 'em cumming!

I'm somewhat surprised by a few of the answers, and it's always exciting to hear about peoples' experiences. :D

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? As part of the game... the SLOW tease is always the best.

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? Part of sexual activities

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? Vaginal... takes me a long time to cum during Oral.

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? In her mouth, swallowed of course!

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? Yes, I had been seeing a girl for a while, I am VERY difficult to get off orally. We're at her folks place it's 1 in the morning. She is determined to get me to cum in her mouth. Does every single trick in the book I finally cum in her mouth and the look of satisfaction / joy on her face was unreal. Was hard again in seconds. Ah memories!

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs? NO teeth... or the finger in the ass thing. NOT a fan!

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) Its nice, but not a must.

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? Of course! To allow herself to be used like that for my pleasure? YES PLEASE.

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!) Oddly enough I enjoy GIVING more than receiving. I guess it's a power trip... and I am a horrible tease. :)

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? It's not a deal breaker, but I would be a bit confused if she didn't want to.

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? The eyes... ALWAYS the eyes. That look in her eyes as she takes me deep. Pleasure from giving pleasure, there's nothing like it.

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be? if she's doing it because she feels she has to, not because she WANTS to... if you're not into it. DO NOT DO IT.

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? For me it's the mouth...

14) What is your favorite blowjob position? Standing as she's is kneeling between my legs.

Thanks for posting this... was fun, and brought back a REALLY good memory.

1) I genuinely really love it

2) If we are home and in bed I only like a little head, I want pussy. If she just wants to blow me for her satisfaction,then im happy to let her. eg if its her time of the month.

3) I love oral, but I love pussy more! I think.

4) I love to cum in her mouth, but she has to know when to stop sucking or it gets to intense.

5) My first proper BJ, this girl was really trying to hook me and she dressed up and then pushed me down on the sofa as soon as we got home from the club. She was the first girl to swallow my load.

6) Just dont try and suck the head right off. Tease and take it easy

7) its a great feeling to have it just a little, but it can be a bit intense. Also I know girls do it to please, I dont think they are really into it so that puts me off. the best BJs have never deep throated

8) Yeh I do it a lot as my girl loves it. I just dont thrust deep or hard

9) Honestly I love getting head, but if you give me a blow. Then I will pester you to get at your pussy, I love giving head, but its got to be a close second to getting it

10) No I think I would stay with her, I was with a girl for a few years who wouldnt do it. But I have made up for lost time!

11) Slow teasing, eye contact, and fingers all over your balls. Keep going until you feel hes going to let go stop and rest,wait and start again. I cry out with pleasure when I eventually cum, but she keeps me so close to the edge its amazing.

12) just going down no teasing eyes or even the build up. If your going to blow your guy when you get home tell him.

13) Mostly mouth and a little fingers

14) I like to be on my side, she can be on her side also with a pillow under her check to support her head. But outside standing and her kneeling.

Thanks for asking x

I have really enjoyed a blowjob. It was almost 30 years ago and I remember it like yesterday.

It is always nice to have one's equipment licked and sucked. It's rare and special for that to be the main event.

Vaginal. Plenty of room for variety and most women are good at it.

If I am sucked to completion, I don't much care where the semen goes.

Julie is the only one who ever made me come that way. The boyfriend before me taught her how. She was good. I am forever indebted to him.

Go easy with the teeth?

I've never been deepthroated. No, I don't think it's important.

That's what she wants? Okay, I'll try it.

I like both. I like making my partner come that way.

Nah. That's not a deal breaker.

That completion you were asking about is important.

Those teeth I mentioned.

Hands and mouth. The combination experience is especially effective.

Lying on my back. She's kneeling over me. 69 is fine, too.

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? I absolutely love it.

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? I'm perfectly fine with it as the main event.

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? It's hard to say, but if I were limited to oral sex for the rest of my life, I definitely wouldn't complain about it.

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? Doesn't matter. Her mouth is nice. But it doesn't matter.

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? No particular favorite.

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs? Not really.

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) Never had it happen, don't really think about it.

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? Sure, but it's not something I fantasize about. And I wouldn't be that rough, just a gentle mouth fuck.

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!) I love both, but receiving slightly more. It's close though. Also it depends on the vagina.

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? Now that's a tough one. If she's great, and we can have sex, then I guess I can be okay with that.

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? Hard suction. Tongue action as well. Bobbing up and down.

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be? Low suction. Unenthusiastic.

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? I love the touch of a woman's hands, especially if her fingers and soft and delicate. So it really doesn't hurt, just as long as it doesn't take away from her mouth.

14) What is your favorite blowjob position? Me sitting down, her on her knees, or her sitting down doing it from the side .

Thanks guys! I'm just sating my sexual curiosity. I appreciate your responses. Thank you!

Last edited:

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? Ive only been blown to completion once and it was mind blowing

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? I wouldnt mind being just part of our activities

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick?oral

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen?what really gets me off is if she pulls me out and moans for me to cum all over her face

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc?unfortunately i dont have many stories to tell :(

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs?never say no lol

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!)not really

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag?FUCK YES

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!)i do love eating pussy but it would be nice to receive

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you?been married for 13 years to an unwilling wife...so there is your answer

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience?i would say its all about her wanting to please you

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be?being told no

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you?doesnt matter

14) What is your favorite blowjob position?i would have to say her laying onher back with her head off the edge of the bed

hope this helps..but i doubt it since i dont get much

Oh I certainly really enjoy it. In fact I LOVE it.

I probably prefer it as part of other, such as a prelude to more or even an ending. But a blowjob can stand alone very nicely also.

I absolutely love oral sex, but I would have to select vaginal if it had to be only one.

I really do prefer to cum in the ladies mouth and have her swallow.

hummmm, one that was certainly memorable was my first blowjob when driving. It was while driving on a mountain highway, so it certainly wasn't safe-sex!

I guess that I would just say do be gentle. Things do feel very good down there, but it is a sensitive areas also. :)

It's not really that important to me

A definite yes, but only if she wanted this. I am not generally that 'forceful' unless I know that the lady is okay with that.

I love both, but being completely honest, I prefer receiving.

No, that wouldn't be the only decider by any means.

Eye contact is great. And just really knowing that she is enjoying doing it (it can sometimes be obvious when it's looked at more like a chore)

If I ask for one and it's met with a "really, now? Well, I guess" response, that takes some luster off it. I would prefer a straight "not right now" than to get one where she doesn't really care to be doing it (and it is somewhat hard to say "I changed my mind and don't want one now").

I like the combination of hands and mouth. I actually very much love mouth on my dick and fingers caressing my balls to start and then helping to stroke as I get ...um...closer....mmmm, heavy :)

I like laying back and having her either beside me or down between my legs.

1. I really enjoy a blow job, but it is "part of the game" as you call it. But that does not take away from the pleasure of them.

2. It depends on where we are, and the mood we are in. I have had some women insist that they be allowed to finish the blow job, as they wanted to taste me. Its hard to say no to that. So while it does not have to be the main event, it can be at the right place and time.

3. vaginal sex with out a doubt. While I like a blow job, I love to make my partner go crazy with vaginal sex. But, I would hate to go without the occasional blow job.

4. I like to come in my partner's mouth. And watch her swallow. But on occasion, i like to spray her face and breasts. Especially if this is what she wants.

5. The one that always comes to mind as my favorite ... my girlfriend and I were out on my boat. I was fishing and she was stretched out in just a beautiful bikini. She really was breath taking. And I told her so. And as I sat there fishing, she suddenly came crawling across the deck on her hands and knees, between my legs and gave me just a wonderful blow job. So it had to be the moment and the location. Plus the fact I had been sitting there for hours, looking at a beautiful woman.

6. I am not a fan of teeth. And some woman as they suck also do a minor hand job at the same time. When their hands are dry... I usually ask them to get everything moist.

7. I like to be deep throat sucked. But it is not important. And some women find discomfort in doing this. And I am not into causing discomfort with them.

8. The key word is if they wanted me to. If that is what they wanted, then that is what I would do.

9. Both. I like to get a blow job. But I love to give women oral sex. I love to make them really go crazy from it.

10. no. I might mention my displeasure with their decision not to perform. But it would not be a relation stopper. In fact, I date a woman for over a year and she refused to give a blow job. Even though she knew I really enjoyed them. Then about three weeks before we broke up, she asked if she could preform oral sex on me. I of course agreed, and she even swallowed. She even claimed she enjoyed it. Which seemed strange. But like I said, we broke up shortly after that. I have now came to the conclusion that she was seeing someone new on the side, that demanded oral sex, and she discovered it was great.

11.excellent tongue action and sucking not too hard but definitely not too soft.

12. poor suction and acting like they'd rather be somewhere else. I mean if they don't want to do it.. then don't! But to preform with no enthusiasm, like they are doing this simply because I want it... makes a poor experience.

13. Both are fine, if they do it right.

14. Laying in bed with the women next to me.

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? Love it!!

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? Preferences vary by mood.

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? Absolutely oral, I could live without vaginal.

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? Mouth...then swallow or snowball.

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? Can't remember 1 in particular.

No teeth please.

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) Deep throat not important.

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? I would prefer not to gag them/see question 7.

Giving...if it had to be one or the other, I'd would choose eating pussy.
10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? Yes, it would be a deal breaker.

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? Just plain feels great, period!!!

When my wife lays on me to do it...that makes it uncomfortable.

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? Good handwork adds to the experience.

14) What is your favorite blowjob position? 69, because I love to eat pussy!!!

I enjoy it immensely!

Do I have to choose?

Oral

In her mouth. Swallow

My first, because it was my first, her skill and who it was

Don't stops

I prefer it.

Yes

I enjoy both

I have not done that. Maybe I should have

Her enthusaism

When she shows that she does not enjoy it

Yes

Woman kneeling

Thank you for all the replies, fellas! I was telling my husband about some of the trends, and he was surprised by a couple of them. He said he figured a girl refusing to give a blowjob would be a deal breaker for more people. Guess I'm fortunate to have a bit of an oral fixation, lol!

Please keep the replies cumming! I think we need a bigger sample. ;)

Plus, reading all these makes me hot and bothered! :kiss:

I'm glad reading these are getting you hot and bothered, I'd love to join in on the fun

Absolutely love getting them

It depends, sometimes I like things to go further but of course it's great just to have your cock sucked

Definitely vaginal sex, but this is like choosing which arm you'd rather lose, it would be awful to give up either one

To me nothing is more sexual than finishing right into her eager mouth as she swallows it all

Met a random girl out at a bar one night and brought her back home, she gave me head in the kitchen while my roommate watched tv in the next room. She was on her knees sucking my balls and shaft, it was amazing

Teeth on my head is a no no

Love being deepthroated, but it's not a must it can still be very pleasurable without it

Yes, love watching a girl gag on my cock and see her eyes water

receiving, but I absolutely love going down on a girl and am usually just as satisfied giving oral sex as I am getting it

I don't think so, if it's very early on in the relationship then maybe but I don't think it's a deal breaker

If the girl is really into it, the more turned on she is by sucking me the better the experience is

The exact opposite of number 11, if it feels like she's performing a chore it really kills it for me

Whichever she prefers, but I love being stroked into a girl's mouth begging for my cum

69, I love cumming in each others mouths

I'm glad reading these are getting you hot and bothered, I'd love to join in on the fun

Yes, love watching a girl gag on my cock and see her eyes water

Wow, I think you're the first one to admit liking to make a girl gag! I wonder how many others feel that way but don't say so? I know there are a certain number of men who just won't do it if it makes the woman gag. My husband is a lot more comfortable now that hardly ever gag, though I never really minded.

Interesting! Thanks for answering. ;)

Back