Getting Paid - Would You?

Having some sexual fun and getting PAID for it? :eek:

Yes I sure would. Provided it wasn't completely outrageous for something to do , and the guy was good looking/ doesn't look like a serial killer.
 
Having some sexual fun and getting PAID for it? :eek:

Yes I sure would. Provided it wasn't completely outrageous for something to do , and the guy was good looking/ doesn't look like a serial killer.

you're saying all the right things...:)
 
Yeah, I would do it. Not with just any guy, and the money would have to be enough.
 
Well, I'll just say this... if I was ever approached by a decent looking married man, (married men are good at keeping secrets) who offered me money to go out to his car and give him a blowjob, (which is something I love to do) and I wasn't in a relationship at that time, it would be hard for me to say no to that. Just saying. :)

Love this response
 
hey...

My hotwife has been offered a tidy sum to spend an evening with a couple on the basis of a shared fetish... kind of a word of mouth situation via a friend of mine.

We both agree it's a hot idea, she fucks with other folks all the time, but....

What do y'all lit folks think. Would you do it?

If she is into that sort of thing---, DO IT.

Depending what they wanted done--,
and on the size of the cash offer...
they wouldn't have time to catch their breath before they found themselves naked.
 
I've had a fantasy for years that a rich, older woman would help me along my artistic endeavors, while sharing a few hugs, etc...
 
My late second wife's mother was a hooker most of her life and was quite well off. Then she married a rich client, who had her "entertain" his business clients. She inherited his fortune, and is now really well off. She still "entertains" his clients at 84 years old.
Wow, I thought I was doing good to still be having a lot of great sex at 65. I hope I'm still having sex at 84 like her.
 
My hotwife has been offered a tidy sum to spend an evening with a couple on the basis of a shared fetish... kind of a word of mouth situation via a friend of mine.

We both agree it's a hot idea, she fucks with other folks all the time, but....

What do y'all lit folks think. Would you do it?

When I was in college I had an older man offer me $50 to suck his dick. It was too much money to pass up for a broke college guy!
 
First of all, a surprising large percent of women have traded sex for money or rent or whatever at some points in their lives.

I would do it for sure. And it's flattering. And then I'd have to do whateve he says!
 
First of all, a surprising large percent of women have traded sex for money or rent or whatever at some points in their lives.

I would do it for sure. And it's flattering. And then I'd have to do whateve he says!

Yes because then you are his
 
. . . surprising large percent of women have traded sex for money or rent or whatever at some points in their lives.

I (as a guy) got offered things (not money) more than once when I was young and I guess pretty. Not to likely anyone would offer me anything more than a one-way buss pass, the other way, at my present age :)


I would do it for sure. And it's flattering. And then I'd have to do whatever he says!

I think I like you!
 
i sucked a guy for a $1

A dollar? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Truthfully, I once gave a man a blowjob in exchange for a video game that I wanted but couldn't afford to buy myself. So one day he took me to the mall, bought me the video game and he got his blowjob when we got back to his car. No regrets. :)
 
Back
Top