Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smelly cheese should have crackers though

Who said it was smelly? I ordered burata... yum! With sourdough bread and a mix of different toms with basil and a good quality oil...

If you hear a screaming tomorrow, it might be because they’ve substituted my Thursday evening picnic... very first world problems :rolleyes:

Who said it was smelly? I ordered burata... yum! With sourdough bread and a mix of different toms with basil and a good quality oil...

If you hear a screaming tomorrow, it might be because they’ve substituted my Thursday evening picnic... very first world problems :rolleyes:

Picnic.
Gingham blanket
Wicker basket
A Morgan sports car with boot top frame (for said basket)
Beautiful lady.
Rolling hill
Lake

Can Mark Kermode come on our picnic

I know I wasn't invited on your picnic!

When has that stopped me

The Game's Afoot

I confess to reading your posts and not being abe to decide. I was about to pm when you've called me out. Damn.:D

I just realized myself that the key clue is in the signature. I don't think most men would describe themselves as being "exquisitely curvy."

I'll bow to your superior knowledge:D
I do know if your still is tall enough you only need a single distill.
It's a lovely tasting dram.

You ever read Iain M Banks book when he got a mate to drive him around all the Scottish whiskey distilleries. I think it's called wild spirit.
My favorite part is the beginning when he sells the idea to his publisher. They agree. And he can't believe his luck.

Well, I do know if *your* still is tall enough, one distill is definitely not going to be enough for me.

I am currently re-reading "Raw Spirit" in anticipation of the two weeks that I will soon be spending in Scotland. I've never read any of Banks' fiction, but I really enjoy his writing on this topic.

Well, I do know if *your* still is tall enough, one distill is definitely not going to be enough for me.

I am currently re-reading "Raw Spirit" in anticipation of the two weeks that I will soon be spending in Scotland. I've never read any of Banks' fiction, but I really enjoy his writing on this topic.

Have you seen the Angels Share? Gorgeous little film ;)

https://youtu.be/T4ZA0dbGNKc

See what I mean? ;)
Just encourages you.

Naked, now there's a thought. Who should I get naked with?

I think a team photo is called for... you all send me your nudes, and I’ll superimpose into one shot and I promise I won’t edit in a very silly way :D

OP - you have to be in the team shot :)

Picnic.
Gingham blanket
Wicker basket
A Morgan sports car with boot top frame (for said basket)
Beautiful lady.
Rolling hill
Lake

My indoor picnic will be in the deepest, darkest midlands while I watch An Art Lover’s guide on iPlayer. It’s an episode in Lisbon, I’ve never been and am looking forward to seeing what’s there, while I munch on good bread, cheese and wine...

I just realized myself that the key clue is in the signature. I don't think most men would describe themselves as being "exquisitely curvy."

I love the term exquisitely curvy, I should adopt your thinking - I normally describe myself as too-curvy, which is kinda true and not likely to change any time soon as last night I finished my evening meal with a doughnut. A vegan rose and pistachio doughnut... I normally skip pud, my greed tends to focus on savoury not sweet but I couldn’t resist the sound of a rose and pistachio doughnut...

Slightly random share...

Raw Spirit ! thank you. I like his Iain M Bank stuff (science fiction) no read Iain Banks stuff.

and don't knock it till you've tried it! (it's called science - tall still = all the goodness is one hit)

you going to Scotland, I'd recommend picking one Island (Mull or Skye) and spending a couple of days there, plenty of peaty whiskey on Skye.

I think a team photo is called for... you all send me your nudes, and I’ll superimpose into one shot and I promise I won’t edit in a very silly way :D

OP - you have to be in the team shot :)

you have all my nudes don't you?

TEAM PHOTO - yeay !!!

Team life drawing class would be more fun!

My indoor picnic will be in the deepest, darkest midlands while I watch An Art Lover’s guide on iPlayer. It’s an episode in Lisbon, I’ve never been and am looking forward to seeing what’s there, while I munch on good bread, cheese and wine...

no crumbs in bed?

I recommend Travel Man (Richard Ayoade)

Well, you're very close now. I certainly hope the 20,000th post will be on this thread.:heart:
Will 20,001 do? I blew my 20,000th post elsewhere, lol.
Also it took me two seconds of reading your signature to guess you were a woman, you know not to brag that I am more observant than Ruth or anything. :devil:

Will 20,001 do? I blew my 20,000th post elsewhere, lol.
Also it took me two seconds of reading your signature to guess you were a woman, you know not to brag that I am more observant than Ruth or anything. :devil:

Was going to try taking the piss.

That's not what I'd call blowing a post big man.

However.

He's got bigger dick than me (according to the ladies)
And he's more observant
Another drink bar keep

Was going to try taking the piss.

That's not what I'd call blowing a post big man.

However.

He's got bigger dick than me (according to the ladies)
And he's more observant
Another drink bar keep
What do you mean thats not what you call blowing a post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back