"Not All Men!" is a valid statement, feminists. Deal with that.

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
K1Lk7JA.jpg

Let's just get this straight, blacks don't kill their kids. Of course you can pick some cases where it happened, but it's rare. Suicide and kid killing isn't really our thing. White people are the ones that lose their job and kill the whole family. And that drive by shit is so 90s.

just read eyer's and LJ's posts and I am a bit puzzled by both. (can't really figure out what they mean)

I had the impression that, despite their flaws, LJ and eyer condone the racism that's floating on the board at the moment,
- and that they are both black ?

I can't understand their recent posts

ps - thanks for your support in that stupid thread that they put up about me, Smooth

just read eyer's and LJ's posts and I am a bit puzzled by both. (can't really figure out what they mean)

I had the impression that, despite their flaws, LJ and eyer condone the racism that's floating on the board at the moment,
- and that they are both black ?

I can't understand their recent posts

eyer is old and white

and LT only cares about race if it has something to do with attacking a woman

Let's just get this straight, blacks don't kill their kids.

:D

In 2012, more black babies were intentionally killed (31,328) in NYC than were actually allowed to be born (24,758)...

...in total, black women accounted for intentionally killing more than 42% of all the babies purposely aborted in NYC in 2012.

Currently, every single day in the US...

...approximately 1,876 black babies are intentionally killed by their mothers.

How many of your babies have their mamas killed for you, smoot?

In 2012, more black babies were intentionally killed (31,328) in NYC than were actually allowed to be born (24,758)...

...in total, black women accounted for intentionally killing more than 42% of all the babies purposely aborted in NYC in 2012.

a fetus is not a baby

that's medical science

you know , facts

just helping you with your education

You talking abortion, brah? Lmao. Eyer, cut it the fuck out.

eyer is old and white

and LT only cares about race if it has something to do with attacking a woman
I was fighting race wars against white people on Lit before you were even born.

Oh wait you only act like a 2 year old, nevermind.

thx
starting to make more sense to me
Check badbabysitter's account creation date.

Under my old ID LovingTongue I battled white racists on here for TEN YEARS before she arrived.

If this is the crowning achievement of your life, please go get a hobby. I suggest Sudoku. It's infinitely better than this bullshit.
I'll do whatever the fuck I want and you'll fucking accept that.

Didn't you tell us to go out and vanquish some male evildoers? How many have you vanquished so far?

Zero?

Figures. You fucking hypocrite.

If this is the crowning achievement of your life, please go get a hobby. I suggest Sudoku. It's infinitely better than this bullshit.
How about you shut the fuck up and go eat a shotgun? Then I can make pissing on your grave a hobby.

Deal?

Back