A big ol' banging 4th of July

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Posts
1,682
Happy 4th of July!

Don't really have any story ideas, but remember while you're out enjoying the fireworks display there might be a voyeuristic couple getting freaky in park under the fireworks!
 
Happy 4th of July!

Don't really have any story ideas, but remember while you're out enjoying the fireworks display there might be a voyeuristic couple getting freaky in park under the fireworks!

Normally I'd try and write the most polite possible reply about how you're an idiot and this isn't a story idea, but hey, it's the fourth of July, so lets develop this!

So a voyeuristic couple are having sex in the bushes against a background of fireworks on the 4th of July, and then one of the pair's mothers calls to wish him/her a happy 4th. But maybe, once the call is over, and the couple get back to buisness, he forgets to hang up. Or perhaps it's a skype call, and the Mother,I tuiged by the strange noises, turns on video chat?
 
Normally I'd try and write the most polite possible reply about how you're an idiot and this isn't a story idea, but hey, it's the fourth of July, so lets develop this!

I'm glad you took the high road. Thank you.

I knew this wasn't going to be a popular post. Just wanted to get everyone in the spirit. But hey they all can't be winners.
 
Last edited:
nah, it's a nice sentiment, thank you atariblue.

How about this? There's a kink/swingers group who has an annual meetup for its members where they go out to a private park (field if it's in the country or maybe an island to watch the fireworks. It's invitation only and you're required to bring a large quilt or blanket per group, which get numbered tags placed on them.

During the day, nothing too out of the ordinary happens. The members talk, have a barbecue, have some drinks, etc. As evening falls however, everyone strips down to their underwear and all of the lights in the park are turned off. Members are then given tags which tell them which blanket they go to. The mebers are then allowed to start with their partner (or partners since some groups brought one blaanket but three members)

When the fireworks start, partners get switched and then switch again at each big change in the show. When the finale starts, the group descends into a full-on orgy.

Admittedly, this one would require some really good descriptive writing, since the selling point (for me at least) would be the way that the main character sees the other members whenever the fireworks illuminates everyone.
 
A young couple have just dated a few times. They haven't even "done it" yet, but both are getting comfortable with the idea. The Fourth rolls around, but due to traffic problems or whatever, they arrive after the fireworks are over.

She: "Aww, dammit. We missed the fireworks!"

He: "Come back to my place. I'll show you some fireworks!"

You can run with it from there.
 
A young couple have just dated a few times. They haven't even "done it" yet, but both are getting comfortable with the idea. The Fourth rolls around, but due to traffic problems or whatever, they arrive after the fireworks are over.

She: "Aww, dammit. We missed the fireworks!"

He: "Come back to my place. I'll show you some fireworks!"

You can run with it from there.

Back at his place he takes her to the backyard with a blanket in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other. He tells her to get comfortable and that he'll be right back.

She proceeds to strip down to her bra and panties. About five minutes later he comes out carrying a large paper bag full of fireworks. Seeing her sitting there half naked stops him in his tracks. They stare at each other for a few awkward seconds before he says "I, uh, I see we had two completely different ideas" much to her and the reader's dismay.
 
Back
Top