Mother and daughter (legal)

magudi

Virgin
Does anyone else fantasise about this?

I don't mean mothers and daughters having sex with each other, I'm not really a fan of incest, but mothers and daughters who talk about sex and perhaps would share a man or men.

My late first wife and our daughter shared a lot of men including me and our son.

Well this is an incident I know of in real life. A mother and daughter who are very close, mum late forties and daughter 20 away at university but constantly in touch on phone, messenger, whatsup etc.

They discuss sex and daughters boyfriends regularly. One day daughter tells mum her plan that weekend is to have sex for the first time with a guy sheā€™s met online even though he has a girlfriend. Mum, typically, says sometimes its every girl for herself. And then she has a throwaway remark ā€œmaybe he has a small willyā€. At which point daughter says ā€œoh no mother he has a huge one, its a beautifully crafted piece of anatomy.ā€

Mum asks how she knows if they havenā€™t met yet, daughter says he sent pics does she want to see them. Mum declines saying they're probably fake pics "I hope you havenā€™t sent one backā€¦ and I hope he knows how to use it."

Does anyone else fantasise about this?

I don't mean mothers and daughters having sex with each other, I'm not really a fan of incest, but mothers and daughters who talk about sex and perhaps would share a man or men.

Mom n daughter sharing a guy always excites me.

Back