Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Looking for a sophisticated gay/hetero dom/domme role play
I'm looking for:
1) cbt
2) sph
3) forced fellatio (male/male)
4) I'm a sub
5) You're the top, be you male or female
6) heavy psychological themes
7) I squick with incest, don't suggest it, or underage themes
8) non-con fantasy is just fine


Cheating Destiny
My character has cheated on your character since both of them were sixteen. They are both 22 now, and my character has been drugged, waking up as a prisoner in your character's will. She castrates/emasculates him, perhaps forces her new boyfriend on him, and in an episode of regret, my character is duped into signing a contract of being your character's sex slave. She takes control of the money and keeps him in her and her new boyfriend's power at all times. Perhaps this role play could end up with both of them giving themselves up to the police.

Turning The Tables
My character attempts to rape yours as a CEO. He was created with Super Soldier serum, and ended up raping innocent victims since his teenage years of 16 and later. He is now 26 years old. After being assaulted and emasculated, literally, my character hires yours to repeat the trauma as a method of reprogramming him not to be sexually predatory. Perhaps the two characters become lovers?

Here's a couple. . .

Psycho Sexual Modification Facility:
My character has been falsely accused of raping an 18 year old girl on her birthday He is sent to the PSMF, where is he subjected to repeated sexual assaults, humiliation and emasculation to reform him from a sexual predator to a normal person.

(((CRAVING)))
High Score
Everyone in the world is given a score. Once they reach a certain age, the score gives the person a classification, from 1-25. A classification of 4 is an average, every day person. People with high classifications earn more rights and priviliges. MC has a very high score but your character, either a male or female, has a much higher score. They basically have my character enslaved on a limb as a concubine.

Female owners will be involving my character in emasculation and body modification. Male owners might, but aren't required to.

(((CRAVING)))
Comedian
Jake is an asshole who harasses a stand up comic with homophobic slurs. As a result, the Comedian silently forces to Jake to suck his dick on stage through telepathy. He takes him home then has him as a fuck boy.

(((Craving)))
Sith Apprentice/Sith Lord
Sith Apprentice is the strongest Sith ever born, more powerful than Sidious, Vitiate and Darth Nihilus, but there's a problem, he's not good with a lightsaber at all, he's afraid of it, and he is not aggressive at all. He's a planner and exceptionally clever but his master, a powerful Sith Lord, currently far more powerful than him, and extremely good at a lightsaber.

The Sith Lord unleashes sexual assault and psychological emasculation on the Sith Apprentice to teach him how to grow in power and aggression.[/b]

Magical Girl Boi:
Jake is transformed into a magical girl by a vengeful goddess as a reward and punishment for simultaneously pleasing and displeasing her.
 
I am looking for a couple of SRPs and I am fairly open minded though I still would like to talk about any kinks that will be in the RP before we start because there are some that I will not do.

I don't have any ideas of what I want to do but feel free to P.M. me your ideas and we can see where it goes from there.
 
Looking for some help understanding the kinks of submissive females. I'm writing a story that includes a variety of fetishes, but I'm not very knowledgeable about fetishes involving dominant men and submissive women, so I would like to chat with people who have had experiences with these sorts of fetishes. Normally I would just research it myself, but I would prefer to hear a more personal understanding of it.

DM if interested in helping me out.
 
Still looking.


It's no secret that the University Greek system gets away with hazing their pledges during the fall rush, but the sisters of Kappa Delta Sigma take their "hell week" initiation a little further than most. In the days leading up to their pin ceremony, new rushes are required to visit various "extreme" haunted houses. Only those who complete the week-long, four state road trip are allowed to wear the KDS letters.

As always, two of the newest sisters in the sorority (most recently having completed their own extreme haunt tour) will accompany the pledges on their road trip. But, when one Haunt is perceived to go "too far" with some of the nubile pledges, and the sisters threaten to report the incident to local authorities, the frights start to follow the group of college girls, and they find out just how "extreme" fear can get.


((I'm looking for 1 or 2 female writers to join this adventure writing for multiple roles. I'll be writing for the two sisters as well as the various "haunters" they encounter along the way. This concept is loosely based on "The Houses October Built" as well as the reality of extreme haunted houses (https://youtu.be/sZmkeISA7xM ). PM me with interest, questions or brainstorming.))

Sister: Lana Stein
Age: 20
Grade: Sophomore
Major: Digital Arts
Preference: Bi, mostly straight but gets off on being girls' first lesbian experience and power exchange.
Spirit: Lana absolutely loves Halloween and gets really into the Haunt Trip. She plans to go through all of the haunts with her pledges, in spite of having a rather traumatic experience last year. She loves gore and horror movies, but despises feeling out of control. Control is very important to her. She expects this year to be very different, now that she's in charge. She is very active in fringe haunt forums, dedicating herself to find the most hardcore, fucked up haunt in the U.S.
Objective: She wants to redefine this tradition and make her unique mark on KDS by making this haunt tour the most intense and the most fun ever. There's nothing she won't do to make this trip a success.

Sister: Claire Woods
Age: 19
Grade: Sophomore
Major: Physics
Preference: Straight with some hidden bi-curious proclivities. Submissive in almost everything.
Spirit: Claire absolutely hated her experience with the haunts last year and doesn't plan to go into any of the haunts this year if she has a choice. She was chosen to go on this trip mostly because of her relationship with Lana. She's meant to be a stabilizing influence over the very outgoing Lana. She's not much of a Halloween fan, at least not since last year, but she loves her sisters and her sorority. She would do anything for the pledges.
Objective: Make the trip a success and bring back all of the pledges as full-fledged sisters. She still regrets not doing more for Sarah, a last minute wash-out from last year's trip.
 
I'm looking for that special girl who wants to see how low she can go. You fantasize about submitting yourself not to some wealthy, gorgeous, gentleMaster, but to the lowest neckbearded basement-dweller imaginable. You want to endure a thousand petty abuses and provide pleasure with no reward other than degradation.

300 sweaty, pale pounds of soft, flabby couch potato awaits you, in a t shirt that reads "Rogues do it from behind" and a pair of sweatpants with five permanent orange stains from where he constantly rubs cheeto dust on his thigh. He is the Guild Master, the main tank, and master of the art of ordering pizza and mountain dew. If you're not annoying him, he'll let you put on one of my t shirts to answer the door. Otherwise, it's just the chainmail thong.

When it's table top night, and his equally fat, greasy friends come over to play D&D, he flaunts you in front of them. Yes, he will rent your slutty mouth out to them, but he charges a high price. Usually in rare miniatures and MtG cards bought off of ebay. His collection is growing.

So is his cock. He leans back in the recliner, the only way to get his fat, filthy flab out of the way so you can get your head in there. he shares his insights into the latest comic book movie with you while you suck. When you finish, you can make him a sandwich. You know if you do good, he'll take you to the next Con and parade you around on a chain.

To make this story work, obviously, we're going to need to figure out how such a slug made his way into your life. If you're still reading at this point, consider therapy; you're obviously badly in need of help. If you're too broken to save yourself, though, shoot me an IM and let's see if we can make your repulsive dreams come true.
 
Hell's fury

My Starter
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1455774

"It started out like any other night. Sam had called to update her on his research into the Mark of Cain, unfortunately finding nothing so far. The bar was fairly packed with hunters, around half of them with familiar faces but the rest newer. It wasn't unusual, considering they were such a transient group, moving from one town to another in search of prey.

She was pouring a drink when one of the newer patrons made his way towards the jukebox, flipping a quarter in his hand with a small smirk. Too bad, it was one of her favorite songs playing. She turned her back to grab some whiskey from the bar when the song changed, and half of the eyes in the bar turned an empty black. The only warning she received was a few screams and a crash as a table was knocked over.

Jo hit the wall as one of the demons threw her across the room, causing her to cry out in pain, leaving her dazed. Around her she saw her patrons fighting, but they were overwhelmed by the large number of demons attacking. It had taken her two years to rebuild this bar and now it was going to be destroyed. It wasn't long before most of the hunters had fallen, taken by surprise and unable to reach for their weapons in time"

Concept
You will play Dean Winchester from the TV show Supernatural. Knowledge of the Mark of Cain and his character as well as mine, Jo Harvelle, is REQUIRED. I will not be educating you on how the character acts because that's not going to end with you making an accurate portrayal.

I expect literate responses of three paragraphs or more. If we can't match each other's length, it becomes very difficult to reply.

Dean has an obsession with Jo and finds out that Sam is starting to fall for her and has been spending a great deal of time with her. In his anger, he decides to kidnap Jo and force Sam to watch him turn Jo into his own personal slave
 
Been a long while since I posted a request thread here. I hope someone responds :)

All these scenerio are open for discussion before we start. The colored role is mine BTW

Superheroine/Roommate:

The city of New Port is protected by a lovely heroine named Miss Starbright. Super strength, flight, invulnerability, and spark projectiles from her fingertips were just a few of her skilled. All kids adored her, all women want to be her, and all men want to be with her. However, unknown to many, she was already with someone...at least she will be soon.

Dane is an average fan of Miss Starbright. He like seeing every battle she is in on TV, but he wasn't so hyped about her like everyone else. His roommate tended to keep to himself and didn't really talk much about his opinion of the superheroine, but Dane didn't mind. His roommate was good company, having some of the same interests and even quite friendly. One day though, the roommate pulled Dane aside, wanting to come clean with something.

He suddenly started changing shape, revealing himself to be Miss Starbright. Dane was beyond shocked. All this time, he was living with a famous and sexy superpowered being. And even more surprising is that she always had a thing for Dane and hoped they could become more than friends.

Sword-turned-woman/Warrior(or Knight) (Modern or Medieval time)

A knight who is expecting his sword to be delivered, has a woman arrive at his door. The woman said she is his delivery and the knight feel there is a mistake. The woman urges him to arouse her, telling him to trust her. The knight eventually does so, thinking the girl is crazy. But as she orgasms, she turns into a sword and is surprised at this. Now not only does he has a new weapon, but now a lovely partner.

[Here is the example of this RP: Sword Woman RP]


Wizard(or Werewolf)/Harem

I would play the werewolf and you being the harem, of course! In this, I imagine a school where all 'gifted' young adults go. Anyone who can use magic, transform, has super strength. Etc. Basically a Hogwarts for fantasy. My character has always been strong and fast, but never could use magic, or really shown any sort of 'supernatural' powers. Until now. One day he discovers that, even without the full moon, he can transform himself into a creature of the night. A werewolf! And with that comes the alpha-wolf mentality. He should have all the girls. Any woman that is fit for breeding is his own!

Werewoman/Roommate

Two roommates live together in a dorm. I will play as the friend who is always being teased and you play as the best friend who always backs him up. The best friend though has a secret he has hidden since he was a preteen (he turns into a woman every night and changes back the moment her skin touches sunlight) and I accidentally find out about it. What follows is sexy and funny shenanigans.

Werewolf/Male Human

My story idea is that a male hiker gets stranded at night and tries to look for his car. But he notices that he is being followed. He walks a bit faster and he hears a growl. That was when he starts to run but trips and knock himself out. When he wakes up he sees that he is in some cave where he sees a large wolf coming to him. The hiker is terrified but is even more surprised when he sees the wolf slowly turn into a wolf girl. She smiles at her and leaps to the man, stripping his clothes off and having her way with him. The hiker seemed helpless now, but soon came to like the rough sex. He even took charge of the sex, making them both orgasm hard.
The morning came and the man woke up seeing the wolf girl sleeping. He slowly left her be, wearing another change of clothes he had with him. He soon hear whining, seeing the wolf girl frowning that he was going to leave her. The hiker took a bit of pity and asked if she wants to come with him. The girl grins and barks, willing to follow him wherever he goes.
The wolf girl looks like this
http://yubu.deviantart.com/art/Sexy-Werewolf-333004904
except the nose is more human like and there is no hair on her face.

Genie/Male Human

While traveling in the deserts of Egypt on vacation, a man comes across a very unique item -- a lamp. More specifically, a genie's lamp. The genie is very flirty with her new master, wanting to be satisfied after bring in the lamp for so long. After finding out he can satisfy women more than any men she has ever experienced, she forgoes the "three wishes per master" rule, wanting to be with him forever.

Goddess(es)/College student (could be a harem if possible)

Up in Heaven (or whatever), there are a multitude of Gods and Goddesses. During a spat, one of the Goddess is accused of being cold and distant by one of the Gods, so much so that even a human would be put off by her. Naturally, to prove them wrong, she descends to Earth to find a mortal and seduce him, just to prove a point. My character is the lucky, lucky man!
However, something goes wrong. My character is good. Too good. He fucks the Goddess even better than a God could, and gets her utterly addicted!
(harem part) ----> And the other Goddesses....well...after seeing that, they have to have a piece themselves!

Superheroine/Male Supervillain

My character is a new super villain, and he's already pulled off things others could dream of. Naturally, he has to be taken down! The only issue is, he seems too strong, and super heroine after super heroine are falling to him. The only strange thing is...he never kills them. He always captures them...
Obviously this would lead to 'rehabilitation' as he slowly breaks them into his own personal little harem of sex-bunnies who, conveniently, can help him conquer the world with their strength as well!

Hope to see a PM soon :D
 
A flavor of summer

Veronica Samules decided to travel to southern Italy for the summer. With her 25th birthday approaching, a great job, diploma from one of the ivy league schools and a very serious relationship- her life has been on the right track. They always were- ever since she remembered herself, actually. She would always plan ahead and follow her plan. Not this time. She decided to visit Italy solely and spontaneously.
As Veronica strolled down the beautiful streets of Rome, her flat sandals clicked against the ancient stones, her skirt flowed- everything about her appearance said 'summer', even her makeup.

I imagine the scenario to take place at a Gelato, between a salesman and a foreign tourist, who loves Ice-cream almost as much as he does.

haNog
 
The Vampire King

You play a vampire who is 2000 years old and has been good friends with a human all her life, he is forever in his 30s-40s and has fallen for her. But is concerned once she knows the truth she will run away. But he needs to take the chance because he loves her so much it's worth it.

Pm if interested
 
My writing partner for my beloved Corporate themed thread has left writing indefinitely. Link to thread at the bottom of this message.

Now, it's quite an established story (think we are about 35 posts in), so to replace Adam is quite an undertaking. But if you don't ask, you don't get, right?

So, if anyone is interested please drop me a PM. However, only do so if our writing styles match. I'd rather have this story die with dignity than be butchered. As you can see from my recent posts, I like long detailed plot development. I get really disengaged when posts are short and/or sloppy.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1222647
 
Hello Guys and Gals,

One of my threads has died, therefore I have capacity to take on another story or two. Hence, looking for another writing partner...

Personally, the most important aspect of SRP for me is the quality of the writing. As you can see from my previous posts, I like long detailed plot development. I get really disengaged when posts are short. So, if continuous long posting isn't your thing we may not be compatible. But if that's your jam, great! PM me.

As for plots, I have a couple but I'm very open to ideas. I do prefer real life, modern settings. I'm a clever gal, but history is my weakness, so I tend to stay away from that. And fantasy, I'm not that knowledgeable on either.

My characters are always, without fail, strong, smart, ambitious women. Not to say that they don't enjoy being dominated from time to time. Usually 25-35, however I could go older/younger get depending on the story.

I can post a few times a week (near enough every day ATM) however, I do travel for work quite often to pretty remote locations where internet can be an issue. Also, when I'm home I'm in the UK- so that's my time zone. Lastly, I'm a big fan of PMs and good communication to ensure we are on the same page when writing.

If you are still reading this, then (well done!) drop me a pm and maybe we can work together on creating a great story :)
 
Wolf Worshiper

This is the story of a girl whose family had gone back generations worshiping the wolf god Amarak. This will take place in Louisiana in the back swamp lands where families of the old world settled and were able to practice their beliefs in peace and from fear of the typical villagers simply because they were different.


Caitlynn was now the last surviving member of her ancient bloodline. What she didn't know was she was destined to become the mate of Amarak. Across the swamp is another family that practices a dark magic and worships a different god. They have decided that a child born of caitlynn and their blood line would be unstoppable.

Please pm with ideas for your character and thoughts of how you would like to bring him into the fold.

Seeking strong male writers that are capable of writing quality posts and writing fluid posts.
 
I'd like to write a roleplay with an experienced female writer, on one of the following:

1. A female college student can't pay her rent, and her landlord offers that if he can have his way with her, he'll let her off the hook. He takes her out to dinner beforehand, and slowly start falling for each other over time.

2. A single father can't pay his babysitter, and offers to take her out to dinner. One thing leads to another, and they find themselves in a relationship.
 
One more try

I'm new here as you can probably tell but hoping to find someone willing to write with a newbie. Looking for something simple and easy to get my feet wet here and I don't claim to be some awesome wordsmith but I do try. I posted basically this same post a little while ago with no replies other than one who has PM turned off.
 
Hey everyone,

Been a while, too long. I'm looking to get into some threads or PMs. I've been thinking a lot about things like domestication, hypnosis, bimbofication, and things more on the gentle side of dominance yet still within my super submissive side. If anyone would like to talk or discuss possible stories shoot me a PM.
 
I have an idea but have not fully worked out the details but will toss it out there to see if there is any interest.

A man gets a call, text, email, etc from an unknown person telling him he knows his secret. That secret could be anything from illegal stock trading, an affair his wife is unaware of (past affair), or something of that nature. There are instructions for him to be at a local park at certain time the next night. If he doesn't comply his secret might become public knowledge or other bad things might happen to him. These bad things could start simple such as slashed tires, vandalism, people following him, threats in middle of the night, door bell ringing in middle of night etc. They would escalate to include descriptions of what his wife or daughter has been doing all day, what type of underwear they have on etc. If he goes to the police or tells anyone of course it will get really bad for him. He is told once he arrives at the spot to await further instructions.

Once he arrives he finds a woman there that is a complete and total stranger. She also has a secret and has been given the same ultimatum as the man. They are then told to act as a couple, hold hands, walk around and finally share a few passionate kisses. The two people here are pretty opposite here while the man is a bit wilder the woman is very reserved or vice versa. He is an out doors kind of guy and perhaps she is a bit of a nerd. The type of people you would never ever imagine being with one another. The first night ends with the simple kissing and they go their separate ways.

The person giving the orders watches there every move and has them under constant surveillance. He is also going to start broadcasting the video and audio on a private website and eventually live stream the events as they unfold. As time passes and they attempt to figure out who it might be, how they know their secrets and how to get out of the situation things escalate sexually. They also have to keep their spouses, friends, family from becoming suspicious as well. I was also thinking that at least in the beginning they didn't really like one another.

The person (watcher) giving the orders also knows their do's and don'ts of the bedroom and pushes them beyond those limits perhaps. He forces them to take risks both sexually and doing things more and more public. Not all of the public or even private encounters are sexual but situations where a bystander would think they were a normal couple. Perhaps he forces them to have a lunch in a cafe where their spouses or spouses eat at frequently etc.

How this end I'm not sure yet and there is a fair amount of brain storming left so if interested let me know.
 
Hello!

I'm looking for a female partner to flesh out a story that is based on TheTalkMan's "The Phillips Family Curse," which is my favorite series on Lit by far. If you haven't read it yet and you're a fan of multi-character incest stories, I highly suggest checking it out.

(Side note: I have received permission from TheTalkMan to use his story as inspiration.)

Much like the Phillips series, my story will be based on a college-aged guy and his adventures with his female relatives, and we're talking about hitting multiple branches of the family tree -- mom, sister, aunt, cousin and grandmother. Please be willing to play multiple characters if this is an RP you'd like to do.

However, unlike the story, I am open to including another male character for a couple of one-off flings within the greater story. Also, I don't plan on following the same story arc that TheTalkMan had -- we can take this wherever we want to go!

Finally, because my RPs have hit a lull, I am asking for a partner who can post regularly -- my availability on the weekends is hit or miss, but otherwise, I am looking for a pretty steady, consistent posting pattern.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to working this out with you!
 
Celebrity Idea

Alright, I have this idea where a popular actress is in the final stages of filming for a new upcoming movie. It is set in some remote location with minimal access and unpredictable weather.

As a way to promote the film a contest is held to bring one fan to meet the cast but primarily the staring actress, visit the filming location, and be taken out for dinner by the actress and of course plenty of photo ops. The dinner thing will have to be worked around due to the remote location and unavailability of restaurants.

The person who wins is a male 35-45 years of age. Now I have two thoughts here with one being that the actress in that same age range. Her acting career has spanned two decades and she would be known by young and old alike. A bit like a Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bullock or Michelle Pfeiffer. The other thought is she is an up and coming actress who is well known by the 20 something film goer's but not so much by the older crowd. The guy who wins would only have a vague recognition or none at all of who she is off the top of his head. He didn't even enter the contest a friend of his felt he needed some excitement and entered not really expecting the guy to win. As to whether or not either are married can be worked out as well.

Once he arrives he meets everyone is shown the red carpet and is supposed to spend say two days there. The night before he is to leave something happens preventing him from doing so and leaving him isolated and stuck with the actress. Maybe its an island location and a hurricane is moving in and they miss the evacuation boats or aircraft. Maybe it is a cold snowy mountain location and a blizzard traps them.

How they get stranded will have to be hashed out. Also there would certainly have been tons of crew, extra's, co-stars, photographers, press etc all hoovering around. So they a semi-plausible way to separate them would be needed. Once they are together and trapped then they have to focus on survival and of course human nature begins to take over as well. One last thing I don't want to use a real celebrity here as I prefer a factitious one.

I also have a couple ideas for an ending that has some twists and turns but will hash that out with whoever I'm writing with assuming anyone is interested. Just send me a PM if interested.
 
The Untold Love Of Dorian Grey

Dorian Grey is the only immortal human a man who had his portrait painted 100's of years ago when he was 25, and when he was 30 he had some kind of craft done, he hides it because though his body doesn't age his painting does every woman that finds that out leaves him and even tho he has money he is lonely but he meets a young girl her name is Mina 24 and they have been friends for a long time, he wants to be with her but because he is afraid he tries hard not to to be with her that way but he loves her to much.

pm if interested.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1457234

I am looking for female writer that wants to play the following scenario.

I will be playing a military man who is new to being a service man. This role play is very much inspired by Army Wives and so the plot should be familiar to those who have watched the show.

My character would meet yours in a bar. Your character can either be a patron of said bar or a bartender (either or works for me) I am thinking a fun loving girl who would be spontaneous. The two would hit it off very very quickly and go from there. The idea being that like the main couple from army wives they would marry somewhat quickly and he would take her onto the base.

This story is primarily a romance dealing with those in military service and what being married to that is like. You do not have to have an indepth knowledge of the experience but want to explore it. I myself am a former Marine and so any questions you have I can answer. I am looking for some one wanting to craft a truly memorable military romance story.

Thank You For Your Time

Aaron
 
Looking for a partner

I am looking to do a thread involving either space, fantasy I love zombie based thread's those are awesome to do I am pretty much on every day so I can post as much as you want to if you're interested or what to do another type of thread hit me up and lets see what we can do together.
 
Last Woman on Earth?!?

I'm wanting a Female writer for a survival fiction story but one with non-con and serialized events.

My idea is about an event that bring upon an apocalypse. It's not zombies related (unless you want it to be), but the end result is a world where people are left to survive. Women even sell their body for goods or services. Sometimes men would force themselves, other times they would be willing to trade for sex.

It should be a gritty tale and non-con elements are on the table. The world itself is up for you to explore as I have a detailed idea for what is in store.

The story does have an end if you're willing, otherwise this is a sandbox kind of game.

PM is interested.
:cool:
 
Seeking a writing partner

Hello there! I'm looking to start a new story with someone. However, I must warn you that I can be particular with my cowriter selection and also tend to be slow in my responses to the thread. Anyway, I'm open to just about anything I don't have any plots currently running around in my head but I am willing to brainstorm. I like detailed, lengthy posts and the stories I write with my partners are not centrally focused on sex. Yes, that element does eventually happen, but I find that an exciting plot line and good storytelling is often more fun.

Some of the things I like to write about can fall into these categories but not necessarily all: historical, modern, fantasy, supernatural, and sci-fi. I play female characters most often and their orientation can range from heterosexual, homosexual, to bisexual. On rare occasions I will play a main character that is male but I also take on male side characters fairly frequently. I'm acquainted with BDSM and will sometimes have this element in my threads. Feel free to send me a PM with any questions or interests.
 
'Displaced' Partner - female preferred

Rarely, dimensional worlds in danger gain something unique and powerful, known as a Displaced, short for dimensionally misplaced. Even more rarely, multiple Displaced are sent to the same dimensional world.
----|----|----
Rumors of cosplayers vanishing at various conventions haunt the web, though nobody really believes it is true. The real question.... however... is will you believe it when it happens to you?

f9d16599215e38586335d6878ff748c6--guy-standing-remember-this.jpg

Merchant
"So, buyer, what tickles your fancy?"



–—–♠—♠–♠—–—
§ Open to brainstorming ideas.
§ Female partner preferred, but not necessary
§ Willing to try most ideas, no matter how odd.
 
Back
Top