Mob Bosses Son's Birthday Present (Closed)

BrookeXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
4,923
Name: Lola
Age: 24
Looks:http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/IFWT_Kat3.jpg
In:http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/46/06/26/46062644d91f0b8d1da4e1f768641a0b.jpg, http://www.legwearinternationaltrade.co.uk/images/product/zoom_Narrow_Lace_Suspender_Belt_1.jpg and http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/TheRedHeadRiter/The Redhead Riter/2009 RR/8707b505.jpg

Today was the Mob Boss Tony King's sons birthday. Tony had hosted a big party for his son. There was booze and drugs. The son had been given lots of great presents. His farther had got him a car, a rolex and a surprise present. The farther had lots of things he was involved in from drugs to porn to prostitution. Lola's dad had used his prostitution and drug services, he got into big debt with Tony. Lola's dad didn't have any money to pay and when Tony turned up with his goons Lola had been there. Tony said he'd take Lola to cover the debt. Lola obviously didn't like the fact she was being used to get rid of her dad's debt. She'd be tied up and taken from her home. She was left in the basement. She had been for a few days. Early today she'd been given the outfit she was in. She knew she was his son's birthday and she knew she was going to be his son's sex slave. "Now son this last present is a special one." Tony said leading him to the basement. Lola was sat on the bed in the basement. Tony opened the door to show his son his last present. Lola was shaking a little scared.
 
Micheal walked into the basement. He honestly didn't know quite what he was expecting to find, it would really hard to top the car he'd gotten for his twenty third birthday.

"She's all yours son. You can do whatever you want with her." Tony said slapping his son on the shoulder and walking away. "Every man should have his own personal bitch when he's your age. Have fun," He turned and walked away.

Micheal grinned as he looked the woman up and down slowly, she was amazing, well dressed, great body. Terrified which turned him on more than he'd expected.

"Let's see, get on your feet, turn around. I want to see what I got." Micheal said.
 
Lola's body shook a little. She was scared. She listened to Tony telling his son Micheal that she was all his to do whatever he wanted too. She kept her eyes down to the grown not wanting to look at Micheal. She did glance up at him quickly to see what he looked like. He was a handsome guy. They were left alone in the basement and her hand starting sweat and her heart racing.

She closed her eyes just hoping this was all a dream when she opened her eyes of course Micheal was still there and she was still in the basement. He told her to get up and show him what he got. She rose from the bed and did a slow turn around letting him see what his present was. She was so unsure what was going to happen to her.

She hid behind her hair a little. She just felt scared and didn't know what to do. "What are you going to do to me?" She whispered. She had wanted to speak properly to him but she lost her nerve and it ended up being a small whisper which was only louder enough for him to hear.
 
"Everything." He answered looking her over again. She was truly esquisite, and well dressed to boot. "You are stunning."

His mind suddenly returned to his old nanny and how his father used to treat her. He knew what his father would be doing at the moment. "Come on, lets get you out of the basement and out where the rest of my guests can see what I got, behave yourself. You don't have any friends here."
 
Lola looked at Micheal hearing him say everything and that didn't even really give her an answer. She was worried and scared about what was going to happen to her. He told her she was stunning. She blushed looking down at the ground. She played with a strand of her blonde long hair.

He told her to get out of the basement and up to the party so his guests could see his last present. She looked at him. She shook her head she didn't want to go upstairs. She didn't want to be here at all. She knew shaking her head no probably wasn't a good idea but she'd already done it.
 
Micheal looked back at her and paused. Part of him wanted to tell her that it would just okay instead of forcing her into her situation where she was uncomfortable. All of his father's slaves seemed to adore him and. .

And was the problem, he couldn't allow her to start thinking that she could make decisions. He didn't want to wander out with her puffy eyed or anything. He needed to look good for his guests. It was all very confusing.

In the end he could already hear his father telling him what a let down he was. So he crossed his arms and stepped toward her in what he hoped was an intimidating manner. "You have two options. Option A. You walk out there, you smile, you tell everybody how happy you are to be my girl. After that I let you eat. Option B. I drag you out there by your hair you cry while I make you introduce yourself as my dog and you go hungry."

He realized as soon as he said it that part of him was really hoping that she'd take Option B. . .or even be a little slow to take Option A and give him an excuse.
 
"I have a problem with both of your options. My problem with Option A is that I'm not happy to be with you because I don't want to be with you. My problem with Option B is I'm not a dog. So my choice is neither." She said looking at him.

She just wanted to leave and get far away from him. She looked at him. She knew she wasn't playing wisely at all but she just didn't want to be here. She didn't know what was going to happen to her but she she'd regret what she said.

"Please just let me go." She said her eyes tearing up. She brushed her hair behind her ears. She was looking at him. Hoping somewhere inside there was some kindness and he'd let her go.
 
Micheal paused slightly looking at her, he did have a heart and part of him saw a scared young woman and he didn't want her to be scared. But he knew what his father would to him if he acted on those whims.

"Option B it is." Micheal moved across the room quickly snatching up a handful of her beautiful blonde hair and slapped her across the face, then back handed her. Back and forth, back and forth until both of her cheeks were bright red with well defined hand prints. He kept shouting at her asking if she'd had enough and when she finally cried that she had he slapped her one last time. "Good."

Keeping his fist knotted in her hair he bent her at the waist and dragged her out of the room. "Now you already aren't getting fed tonight, if you embarrass me infront of my family you'll spend night in the dog house. With the dog."

Lola was clearly struggling to keep pace with him in her high heels but Micheal either didn't notice or didn't care. When he got back to the party where everybody was drinking and eating cake he tossed Lola to the floor. "Look, my dad got my a Bitch."

"What's her name?" One of guests asked.

"Tell them your name's Bitch." Micheal said glaring at her.
 
Lola looked at Micheal as he crossed the room. She was scared. He snatch a handful of her long blonde hair. He slapped her in the face and then back handed her. He did it over and over again. She screamed. Her cheeks were bright red. He was shouting at her asking if she'd had enough. "I've had enough." She shouted. He told her good.

His fist was still in her hair. He bent her at the waist and dragged out the room. "I'll be good don't make me spend the night in the dog house." She said. She was struggling keeping up with him. When they got upstairs he tossed her to the floor. She was down on her hands and knees.

She wanted to burst into tears but she fought them back. She was looking down at the floor. A guest asked her name and Micheal told her to tell them her name. "My name is Lola." She whispered looking up at the party guests. She was feeling so nervous and worried.
 
"What an esquisite gift."

"She's lovely."

"You're a lucky man."

One by one the guests made various comments about her as they looked her over.

"That's a very expensive dress to have her crawling around in." One woman said, almost sounding concerned. "Let her up."

Micheal paused for a moment but did reach down taking her by the hand and pulling her up to her feet and stepping behind her with his arms wrapped around her. One hand boldly cupping her breast the other between her thighs. "Tell them your name was Lola but you don't have a name because your master hasn't given you one yet." To emphasis he dug his fingers into her tit slightly. "Then we can go upstairs and you can convince me that you should be allowed to sleep in bed with me instead of back down in the basement again."
 
She felt like a slab of meat with everyone looking her over like she was a possession not a person. She realised now she was his possession not her own person. She felt like a dog being on her hands and knees. She was so thankful of the woman who said that her dress was to expensive to have her crawl in it. She stayed silent wondering if Micheal would let her up or not. He reach down taking hold of her hand.

She was pulled up to her feet. Micheal moved behind her. His arms wrapped around her. One hand was on her boobs and the other between her thighs. She felt his fingers dig into her boob as he told her what to say about her name and then he told they'd be going upstairs. She didn't want to go upstairs because she knew what she'd be expected to do and she also didn't want to sleep in the cold basement.

"My name was Lola but my master hasn't given me one yet." She said. She was glancing at the guests to see their retraction to her and the fact she was his birthday present but they all seemed to find very normal. She was surprised. She looked at Micheal wondering how things would be with. She thinking about if he would hurt her.
 
The other's at the party seemed if anything impressed by how he was treating her. A few murmurs here and there. The only dissenting voice was the same woman from before.

"You should give her a name, do you know what it's like to just be a peice of meat? She's already scared enough."

Micheal ignored her this time, but he did give her a Lola a kiss on the cheek. "Come on the cheek and whisper in her ear. "See that wasn't so hard was it?" She didn't respond but he wasn't that concerned that. "She's had a long day everybody and she's very tired. So if you don't mind I'm gonna take my new gift upstairs and try her out." There were a combination of giggles and knowing cat calls.

"Okay son. I'll clean up, you go have fun."

Micheal took her by the hand and lead her up stairs to his room, which was lush, a big screen tv, video games, a championship wrestling trophy and a king size bed which he sat down on as soon as he closed the door behind her. "Okay girl, my dad is going to expect me to have you eating out of my hand soon but for now, you do this the easy way or the hard way. The easy way is you convince me that you are a good slave and I should keep you at my beck and call, the other is you need to be broken. I expect you to be an eager whore so convince me."

He really didn't expect her too do anything but he wanted to give her a chance.
 
Lola was a big fan of the woman who was the only one who didn't seem to agree with any of this. She didn't Micheal was paying attention to what she was saying but he did kiss her cheek. Shockingly his kiss on her cheek sort of calmed her a little.

Hearing him say he was going to test his new gift out made her anything but calm. She didn't know how things were going to go. He could torture and make her even more miserable than she already was. She heard the giggles and cat calls, they made her feel sick.

Micheal took her up to his room. She studied his room carefully. She saw he had a championship wrestling trophy so she knew he was tough. His slapping early had been bad but now she knew he could do much worse to her. He sat down on his bed. She stood looking at him.

She listened to his words and was thinking about her options. She knew she was going to be here either way so she needed to decide which was going to make her life better here. She hoped the silence did not anger him. She moved to sit next to him.

"Can I have a name?" She said her hand stroked his leg. Her hand was moving higher and higher until it was stroking his cock. She had decided that being good and doing as he said was best for her. He was a good looking guy and if they met in a different circumstance she would of liked him instantly.

"I'm going to be good, okay? I'm not happy I'm hear but I'm not stupid, I know you can my life hell if I dis-obey so I'm not going too." She said looking into her eyes. Her face that had been so tense, frustrated, scared and angry had soften. She manage to smile at him. Her face was soft and sweetly looking at him.
 
"You can earn a name yes, but you probably won't like the first one a whole lot." He said smiling softly at her. "And yes I can make your life a living hell if I choose but I'm not my father, I don't really get off that much on making people miserable. He tells me it's a weakness." He frowned slightly then shrugged.

"I see you already know what the best way is to get a man's attention." His hand moved to hers. "Can you dance?" He pointed over to his computer, it was set up the same sound system that his big screen tv was. "It's hooked to the internet so pretty much any song you want is available, not like I care if I end up spending a few bucks. So dance for me. Do whatever you want but you have twenty minutes. At the end of the twenty minutes I'll make my decision, either you're staying here with me for the night, I'll probably make you sleep on the floor but I'll give you a pillow, or your going back into the basement and we'll keep doing that until you learn, though you already seem to be pretty smart and you're amazingly beautiful."
 
"Yeah I can dance." She said looking at the computer. She was starting to think what song she would dance to because she knew he wanted her to dance for him. He was telling her that pretty much any song was available for her to dance too. She was a natural dance her body moved so naturally and elegantly.

She had twenty minutes to impress him and that influenced where she'd be sleeping tonight. In the basement or on his floor. She had slept in the basement last night and it has been so cold. She wanted to sleep in his room. She blushed slightly when he said she was pretty smart and amazingly beautiful.

She went to the computer and put on- http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pLJonObXGjg. She was nervous about dancing in front of him but she was going to do everything she could to stay out the basement. She pulled the chair out from under his desk. She turned the chair so the back was facing him. She first pushed her back against it and slid down against it.

Her hips moving naturally to the music. She decided it was either give it all or nothing. She ran her hands over her body before sliding off the red dress. Under was http://lghttp.17106.nexcesscdn.net/...c/l/clothing-intimates-ss4-0013blackred_1.jpg. She moved round to sit on the chair with her boobs against the front. She grinded her body against the chair.

She ran her hand down the side of her boob down to her thigh as her body grinded. She decided to persuade him even more he should be in the chair. She got up and took his hand. She sat him in the chair. She moved her ass against him. "Do I get to stay up here?" She asked.
 
Micheal was clearly arroused occsionally twitching his leg or adjusting his pants as he watched her nervously perform. She didn't look like a woman who had never had to do this before. "Impressive."

He considered making her sleep down in the basement anyway, she hadn't really done what he'd wanted but he could tell by the way she was trembling that she was actually trying very hard to impress him. In the end he decided that it was fine, especially since he was at least partially bluffing about the idea.

Mike slid onto the bed towards the middle. "You aren't sleeping in the basement tonight girl. Now finish stripping, you haven't earned clothing yet either. Now get in bed." He patted the bed next to him and flipped on the television.

"Now you know you're gonna be sex slave, you seem capable. I'm confident that I can teach you to be as good as any of the girls my father has ever trained, better even." He seemed genuinely excited by that prospect. "I'm sure you have questions though so go on ask them get it out your system. And just so you know you still have until the end of the night to earn things like pillows, blankets, I might even let you sleep with me in the bed if you give me reason to."

He wrapped an arm around her waist when she got into bed pulling her against him and resting his hand between her thighs stroking her.
 
He got back onto the bed. She looked at him smiled when he said she wasn't sleeping in the basement. "Thank you." She said. He told her to finish stripping. She un-clasped her bra. She kicked off her heels. She bent down sliding off the stockings and then her panties. She got onto the bed next to him.

She looked at the tv then at him as he spoke. She could tell by the way he talked about her being a sex slave and teaching her he was excited about it. She didn't know how to respond to it so she stayed silent. He was right when he said he was sure she had questions, she had more than a few to ask.

He told her she had till the end of the night to earn things like pillows and blankets. Hearing him say he might let her sleep in bed with if she gave him reason too. She thinking of the sort of reasons he wanted. He put his arm round her waist pulling her against him. His hand between her thighs stroking.

She couldn't believe it but she was getting wet due to his touch. "What sort of things do you want from me? What do I call you? Will you hurt me? What happens if I dis-obey? What are you going to do to me? If I'm good will you be good to me? Will you make me go with other people?" She questioned.
 
"Keep the stockings, they make you look sexy, and the heels too." He watched her pull them back on before she got into the bed and he kept running his fingers between her legs. For a long moment he pretended to ignore her as he watched television. Of course if she knew anything about men she knew that he wasn't ignoring her in the least, he was trying his best not to let her know just how interested he was though.

"To answer your questions. What I want from you is a beautiful, obedient, eager slave slut. I know your beautiful, my father has quite an eye when it comes to female flesh and you could be a model. I know you've got it in you to be obedient because you've been doing a good job so far, I know you're probably partially faking it, waiting for me to let my guard down. So I'll warn you now the security in this house is tight and I'm a light sleeper. So even if you managed somehow to kill me your chances of getting away are pretty low and I think my dad would be pretty pissed." He specifically left out how pissed his father would be with him if he got hurt or she escaped. Sure they'd find her but it would suck for everybody involved.

Micheal pulled her thighs apart so he could slip a finger into her. "You're a little wet, I guess you don't find me too disgusting huh?" He laughed. "And I want you eager to please, fake if you have to but I want a girl that sounds like she came out of one of those porn movies."

Micheal turned and pulled her face toward him leaning in almost like he was going to kill you. "If you disobey I may hurt you, I may humiliate you, I will punish you. I will try to make sure you are treated fairly though. And yes sometimes I will punish you just so you don't get too comfortable but that will be rare I don't want you to hate me though I fear you will." Then he did kiss her softly.

"I'm going use you, every single inch of you, your mind body and soul. I probably won't have too many other people touching you but there will be times and yes, if you are good you will have a comfortable life. Though you'll need to learn to swallow your pride."
 
She was laying in bed in his arms with only her stockings and heels on. He ignored her for a little while. She saw it as him showing he was the one in control and he had all the control. She was still not happy about being here but she thought she needed to make a good thing out of this bad thing. If she behave and was good her life would be comfortable and good.

Here she had more of a chance in life than at home with her bum of a farther. It would take her sometime to get use to her new life. When he spoke about letting his guard down she shook her head she wasn't planning a great escape she was smarter than that. She knew if even she escaped she'd be caught and hurt badly.

He pulled apart his thighs and he saw she was wet. She blushed hearing him say she was wet and he doesn't disgust her too much then. She heard him say he wanted her eager and he wanted her noisy just like the porn girls. He pulled her face to her and she looked into his eyes trying to shake in fear.

He spoke then kissed her. "Maybe I don't hate you. I hated the situation. I could scream, shout and be defiant but I'm way smarter than that. I'm going to be here either way so I should be willing and actually try and enjoy it." She said.

She was having a struggle within in herself but her brain was winning. She was going to give him what he wanted. Her next move even shocked herself she attached her lips to his. She was stunned she was kissing him but it sort felt good.
 
Micheal pulled her into him deepening the kiss and sliding his tongue into he rmouth. His hands moved to her hips yanking her on top of him while his hands continued to move along her hips occasionally squeezing her ripe rump and moaning into the kiss. "See that's what I expect of you." He smirked and moved his attention down to her breasts, licking and sucking, occasionally giving her a slight nip on the lower lip. "I knew you were a smart slut."

He sat up quickly dumping her down on her back, her legs still spread around him and turned his attention lower to her body, coaxing her clit out and then massaging it in slow circles. "Tell me about the things you are going to do for me."
 
Micheal moved his hands to Lola's hips and he pulled her on top of him as they kissed. He smirked saying that's what I expect. He was giving her boobs some attention. He was sucking and licking. "Yes I'm a smart slut." She said. Her nipples were really hard.

He sat up and put her on her back. She smiled at him and he was massaging her clit. She moaned out softly. "I will do anything you want Micheal." She said looking into his eyes. She kissed softly at his neck as she stroked his back. "Do you want to put this in me?" She asked as her hand stroked at his bulge.

She was looking at him. "I want to stay in your bed tonight. What do I need to do to prove to you that I'm worthy of being in your bed?" She said. She stroked his chest softly as she leaned in and kissed him.
 
"Well you can start by being my little cock sucker." He started undressing himself, unbuttoning his shirt and coat tossing them aside, and removing his belt. "And put this around your throat, if you're not doing a good enough job I'm gonna choke you. Do you understand?" He handed her the belt and finished pulling himself out of his clothing. "If you can make me cum I'll let you spend the night in the bed with me tonight. Tomorrow you'll have to let me fuck you and after that you'll have to surprise me if you want the privilege of sitting in the bed with me." Micheal said looking into her eyes.
 
She nodded her head when he said she can start by being his little cock sucker. He started undressing himself. He took off his belt and gave it to her saying to put it around her throat so if she was doing a bad job she'd get choked. "Yes I understand." She said. She slide the belt round her throat. She watched him get out of the rest of his clothes. Her eyes sort of light up seeing how big he was. She hoped he hadn't noticed that she liked his cock very much. She moved so her body was on top of him. She kissed him. Her boobs rubbing against his chest. She passed him the ends of the belt. She slowly started kissing down his chest. Her hand stroking his leg as she got down to his cock. She licked him softly before taking his cock head in her mouth. Her eyes looked up at him. She took him deeper in her mouth and began sucking harder.
 
Micheal watched her. "This isn't your first time sucking a cock is it?" He moaned resting one hand on top of her head and pushing slowly, he wanted to see just how much cock she could swallow, he actually wanted to hear her gag like the girls in his DVDs but he wasn't trying to hurt her. "You are so fucking sexy."
 
Lola shook her head no when Micheal said this isn't your first time sucking cock. It wasn't but she hadn't been with many guys. His hand was on the top of her head. He pushed slowly. She looked up at him. He told her she was so fucking sexy and she actually really liked hearing him say it. She push her mouth further down his big cock. She took his full cock deep in her mouth. His balls hit against her chin as she was sucking hard on his cock. She started gagging a little on his cock as she looked into his eyes.
 
Back
Top