Fantasy withmy wife!!!!

BlackPartridge

Really Really Experienced
What is the most sexual/dirty/kinky thing you would like to do to my wife??????

Last edited:
Ive always had a fantasy where I could eat a girl out whilst she's sitting on her partners knee. :)

Mr mikey-
Interesting. Would love to see you eat her while she sits on my knee or better lie in my lap as you take off my fav panty off her n stuff it in my mouth.

Ive always had a fantasy where I could eat a girl out whilst she's sitting on her partners knee. :)

Oh dear. I'm honestly not interested in having sex with anyone else except my husband, but THIS just sparked something in my imagination! What an amazing thought to sit in his lap, like my back against him so we have a full body contact, and have someone eat me at the same time! That way I could be close to my love, and he'd have the option to control how things go; spread me more open, pinch my nipples, bite my neck, give me kisses... And I could feel his erection, if and most definitely when he gets one. Maybe even get him inside at some point... Oh my! Just a thought :eek:

(As I've stated in another thread, even though hubby is submissive to me, there are plenty of times when I love to order him to have his way with me. And the scene above would push those buttons perfectly.....)

Hi missJW-
yeah I would love that.ve her on my lap, me controlling parts of it.she telling me how she feeling another man licking her as she kiss my mouth n ask if am liking it.i bite her shoulders as I see him slip a finger in her or feel her really enjoying the arrangement.

I'd love to stretch her out with my fingers until she has a loose sloppy pussy and then have her piss all over my face.

Like to see her have you strip down, then restrain you and point your chair in the direction of the bed where she makes you watch her suck me, me eat her pussy,and then fuck her sweet pussy and leave it dripping full of my cum.

Oh dear. I'm honestly not interested in having sex with anyone else except my husband, but THIS just sparked something in my imagination! What an amazing thought to sit in his lap, like my back against him so we have a full body contact, and have someone eat me at the same time! That way I could be close to my love, and he'd have the option to control how things go; spread me more open, pinch my nipples, bite my neck, give me kisses... And I could feel his erection, if and most definitely when he gets one. Maybe even get him inside at some point... Oh my! Just a thought :eek:

(As I've stated in another thread, even though hubby is submissive to me, there are plenty of times when I love to order him to have his way with me. And the scene above would push those buttons perfectly.....)

Love that!! Very sexy

Want her to tie you to a chair then watch as I drive her totally in sane until she has a mind blowing orgasm you can clean up the pie I leave in her

I would love to punch her in the face repeatedly until I ejaculated all over her tits.

After the party I was writing about in another of your threads breaks up, and it's just about daylight...

You are given the location to pick her up. As you drive into the empty store parking lot you see her kneeling - naked - one hand handcuffed to an empty shopping cart corral, the other rubbing her clit. She is covered in a sheen of body oil, cum, sweat and lube. Her hair is a stringy mess from all the cum - male and female - that has been shot into it.

The driver and his assistant were the last ones to use her cunt and ass - as you drive up I leave my last cum shot on her glasses and her face. I enter the limo and we drive to where you've stopped your car - I toss the agreed upon sum to you inside a plain brown paper bag, bid you a good morning.

The keys to the cuffs are in a satin bag, hanging above her just out of reach. Inside you also find a sold state drive - a video memento of her very long evening.

She babbles as you start to release her - begging for more...

Mmmmmmmm. ...I stand there letting her handcuffed n lick her face.....I touch her cunt n ask her if she would like me to lick clean her. I take her home, put video on and make her lie on table n get in between her legs.....to stop her from moaning I give her a mouth gag

Back