Any mature women like younger guys?

OhWhale

Virgin
I'm 18 years old and I have a thing for older mature women (30 and up). Not really sure why, I think it might be all of the experience that they have. Plus they are just sexy. Whenever I talk to an older woman online they almost always stop talking to me when they find out my age. It is kind of annoying but I understand that they aren't into it so it isn't a huge deal. I'm just wondering if any ladies out there are actually attracted to younger guys. I would also be more than willing to chat with any mature ladies so if you want to talk just send me a PM.

Last edited:
I'm 18 years old and I have a thing for older mature women (30 and up). Not really sure why, I think it might be all of the experience that they have. Plus they are just sexy. Whenever I talk to an older woman online they almost always stop talking to me when they find out my age. It is kind of annoying but I understand that they aren't into it so it isn't a huge deal. I'm just wondering if any ladies out there are actually attracted to younger guys. I would also be more than willing to chat with any mature ladies so if you want to talk just send me a PM.

Sorry OhWhale,

I am 42, and I can understand why older women may not want to talk sexy with you. I have difficulty even getting fired up if a guy is 30. Some people prefer sex to be between others of a similar age.

But good luck and you have my deepest respect for being honest.

Young guys who lie always get caught out lol xx

Sam xx

Be who you are, it's okay... By the way, we love to make young men hard. Their cum tastes nice and fresh too!

Last edited by a moderator:
It isnt just that they don't want to "talk sexy" haha. I could he having a regular conversation, tell them my age, then they're gone lol

Back