Guys that like older married women..,

Looking to chat with guys (particularly younger than about 35) that like older married women. I have fantasies about early 50s age wife with a younger man. This will likely not lead to meeting, but if you'd like to chat about it, send me a message. Cheers!

Looking to chat with guys (particularly younger than about 35) that like older married women. I have fantasies about early 50s age wife with a younger man. This will likely not lead to meeting, but if you'd like to chat about it, send me a message. Cheers!
I know I'm on the end of your age range at 35 but also noticed you may be in washington. Agreed it might not lead to a meeting but the time zones would at least make it easier to chat.

Hope to hear from you soon

Damn Im double the age you want. I like married ladies but cant seem to find one that like to chat an more. No chance of meeting less I bumped into you somewhere an say hi. Of course my eyes will be looking you over, an Im sure I will like what I see. WA. central part. Be so hot to get a pm from you mmmm

Im 31 and love older ladies let's chat

Back