New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

Its a Te Warewhare one, so I think the rubbish bin might be the safest place for it.

LOL .. so it's PLASTIC with metallic coating! That explains it.

However, if it really has been round your ankles maybe it wasn't a halo at all ... hmmmmm shackles huh?

... and, er, curling up at the edges a bit. Plus I think it's kinda broken in the middle ...

Yes that's because it was hit by a lightening bolt.

Thought your driving skills would be up to not running over the halo... however, when it sits around your ankles... I guess anything goes...

Hi kiwi sub. long time no hear

Heya Ellpee hows life? Well I couldn't see over the metal sticking out the car bonnet...easily done.

LOL .. so it's PLASTIC with metallic coating! That explains it.

However, if it really has been round your ankles maybe it wasn't a halo at all ... hmmmmm shackles huh?

Nooooo its metal, please let me believe that.

No was definitly a halo, least thats what it was advertised as.

Yes that's because it was hit by a lightening bolt.

Nooooo its metal, please let me believe that.

No was definitly a halo, least thats what it was advertised as.

Well, if it's the Red Barn selling ya stuff, who knows what it actually was? Could've been a possum's tail for all we know.

What a week - just got back from Christchurch, what a mess. Lot a work coming up to put it all back together...

Now home, in my lounge, eating fish and chips, drinking bourbon and playing along to MetallicA. (you can take the boy outta Palmy..)

What a week - just got back from Christchurch, what a mess. Lot a work coming up to put it all back together...

Now home, in my lounge, eating fish and chips, drinking bourbon and playing along to MetallicA. (you can take the boy outta Palmy..)

Nothing wrong with Palmy, have had some fun white trash times up there.

well that was fun wasn't it :) :) :)

Yes umm that was fun.....what was fun?

Nothing wrong with Palmy, have had some fun white trash times up there.

Yes umm that was fun.....what was fun?

Must've somehow missed you when I was in Palmy ... all I can recall is .... hmmmm .... (woah! maybe you were there ! :D don't remember much after midnight ANY time I was there :rolleyes:)

Must've somehow missed you when I was in Palmy ... all I can recall is .... hmmmm .... (woah! maybe you were there ! :D don't remember much after midnight ANY time I was there :rolleyes:)

And this one time at The Battle of the Bands at the Fitz..........

Back