Elena's awakening (closed)

Getting ready for his biggest sexual experience Joe was still pinching himself regularly wondering if this was all a dream. Barely able to sleep through the night and getting regular texts from Jeff checking in to see if they were going to go through with the plan. Joe was beyond excited. Dressing in comfortable jeans and white shirt.

Joe's mind jumped back and forth on approaches and ideas of how to break the ice. Should he be dominant? Should he let her take the lead? Jeff was obviously the least outgoing of all of them but Joe was so excited to see Elena working them both.

The kinky aspect of all of this sure had Joe on edge. His biggest fantasy was being with an older women and it was actually happening.

Calling Jeff to meet a few blocks from Elena's house and share a joint before meeting Joe was ready to begin!

As the two of them took the edge off they walked to Elena's. The suspense and excitement was palpable. "Ok this is happening" Joe thought inwardly. Walking up the driveway Joe could not help but feel very naughty walking up to his friends house hoping to fuck his buddies mom. Looking to his side at Jeff, Joe knocked, his cock stirring...
 
Very nervously, I went and opened the door. Joe and Jeff stood there looking as nervous as I was. They came inside and I led them into the lounge, offering them a drink. "How about a wkisky for courage guys" I suggested. "I know I sure need one". They accepted and we drunk in silence, until I broke the ice. "Look guys, I have never done this before, so I don't really know where to start. I can see from the bulges in your pants that you need some relief, and I haven't been with a guy for a while now, but we need to start somewhere".

I got up and went across to Joe and got down on my knees in front of him. "Relax" I told him and reached to unzip his pants. He spread his legs for me and I pulled his semi hard cock out. It was a decent size for sure, and I stroked it and leaning forward I licked it before taking the head in my lips I gently sucked on it. He rapldly stiffened and I soon had it in my mouth, sliding up and down on itas he groaned with pleasure......
 
Elena looked even more sexy today than I had ever seen her. It was a huge relief when she took some of the initiative and offered a drink.

The next step she took was incredible. Walking over and putting herself between my thighs was exceptional. Letting my cock out a sense of relief came over me. "This is really happening" I thought inwardly.

Her style was perfect, licking me first and then beginning to suck. I reached for a handful of her hair letting the moment sink in. This fucking hot mom was sucking my cock! With my heart rate increasing I reached down to get a handful of tit. Wanting so badly to get her beautiful full breasts out.

I looked over at Jeff. His eyes were roaming all over her body and I could see his bulge was significant. At this point I was just going to leave it to him to decide how he was going to involve himself.

Slowly standing up infront of Elena I let my pants and underwear drop to the floor, and my cock standing erect now was eye level. "I think you should get naked now also." I looked deeply in her eyes, letting her know I was now all in!
 
It was with some relief that the ice had been broken. I was just so horny for this and sucking on Joe's large cock was opening the flood gates. I stood up and took off my blouse and skirt, and in just my panties and bra went to Jeff. "Could you un hook my bra for me please?" I asked. He did so for me and released my tits. I took the chance and reached down to unzip his pants, undoing his belt, his pants dropped down and I slid his jockey's down revealing a good sized semi erect cock.

Joe had come up from behind me and reached round to fondle my tits as I used my hand on Jeffs cock, bringing it to full attention. I felt Joe behind me slip my panties down and his hand ran over my ass and between my legs as best he could. "Open your legs more!" He told me and I obliged so that he had access to my pussy.
 
The energy in the room was electric! Elena was performing beyond my wildest dreams. Her mouth was unlike any women I had experienced. It was amazing what a women of experience had over the inexperienced girls he was accustomed to. She was easily able to take more cock and was obviously more self assured than the younger girls.

This only lead to more desire than I had ever felt before. Slightly saddened when Elena rose, but elated when she took more of her cloths off exposing a perfect body. I instantly wanted to get my hands on her big mounds! My imagination running wild I reached around from behind, filling my hands with succulent boob flesh.

Then sliding her panties down exposing her bare ass and soft pussy my desire was beyond anything I had ever experienced. Elena was somehow putting me at ease more than I had ever felt before. For the first time I felt comfortable in way that I never had before. As I watched her stroke Jeff the eroticism of the whole moment took me over.

Without consciously thinking I told her to "Open your legs more." All I could think of now was entering her and feeling her pussy envelope me.
 
Joe was squeezing my tits in his hands, as I bent forward and licked Jeffs cock head, then slowly taking it between my lips I slid down on the now rampant cock. These young guys were easy to get hard and had decent sized cocks.

I felt Joe behind me take my panties down, and stepped out of them, spreading my legs more so he could stroke my pussy. Would he take the plunge I wondered and take the oportunity to slip his cock in??
 
Standing infront of Elena's juicy pussy I could not believe my luck. Edging my cock against her folds I tenderly rubbed my cock along her moist folds. Listening to her eagerly sucking made the moment just that much more erotic. Pushing a little more my cock found her slippery entrance.

Not wanting to be to aggressive I nudged the head of my cock past her outer lips and into the heavenly moist interior. She was so warm! I was entranced by her gobbling up Jeff's cock and it seemed her hunger grew as I began sliding in inch by inch.

This experience was beyond anything I could have imagined. Grabbing her hips I allowed myself to sink even deeper. Then retracting and allowing her pussy to accommodate me. The sight of her hips and ass waiting for my cock was everything I had always dreamed of.

Grabbing her hips more firmly now I wanted to go all in. Rubbing my cock head again against her moistness I firmly and steadily sank my cock right in her!

Fuck! This was beyond incredible.
 
Joe was playing with his cock slowly going deeper in my pussy, but he finally took the plunge as it were and pulling my hipstowards him thrust deep, his balls slapped on my clit as he continued t fuck me deep...

I kept working on Jeffs large erection and he was now close to cumming...
 
Elena's pussy was glorious and her ability to take it all in was so erotic. Having never been with a women yet that could take all of Joe's length gave him new sensations that he had never experienced before.

Reaching around to Elena's clit he slowed his pace and allowed her to feel his cock and his fingers gently rubbing her sensitive rosebud.

Looking at the back of Elena's head bobbing up and down and listening to her slurping sounds was giving him tingles all over. Joe was excited to feel Elena cum on his much younger cock. She was a dream girl and he did not want it to end.
 
Joe was fucking me real deep now, slowly thrusting his big cock fully into my pussy. Then he reached round and began rubbing my clitty gently... Wow I thought, I havn't been fucked like this for a long while!!

Meanwhile, Jeff was approaching his limit as I slurped away on his big young cock, as he pulled my head to him and was face fucking me now, the head going deep into my throat. I was gasping for air between his thrusts.
 
Joe was fucking me real deep now, slowly thrusting his big cock fully into my pussy. Then he reached round and began rubbing my clitty gently... Wow I thought, I havn't been fucked like this for a long while!!

Meanwhile, Jeff was approaching his limit as I slurped away on his big young cock, as he pulled my head to him and was face fucking me now, the head going deep into my throat. I was gasping for air between his thrusts.

Using his best methods for bringing Elena to the brink Joe was proud of his staying ability. Wanting to secure himself as one of the best fucks she had ever experienced. He fingered her rosebud and gave her nipple a nice squeeze in between long aggressive strokes into her now dripping pussy.

Looking over at Jeff Joe knew he was on edge. Loving those slight gagging noises and saliva slurping this was incredible.

"I wonder if she likes it in the ass also" Joe mused...
 
Elana pulled off Jeff's cock, gasping for air. How was she going to please both these young guys with their big stiff cocks!?? She pulled away from Joe as well.

"Time for a move" she told them. There was a padded bench across the room which she led them to, a stiff rod in each hand. "Jeff, lie down on the bench on your back" she told him, "with your butt on the end"

Jeff did so, his cock still rampant. I straddled the bench and lowered myself onto Jeff's manhood, sinking down so that he was lodged deep in my cunt. I leant forward so that my tits hung above his face, and my ass was poking towards Joe.

"Joe, can you see a way that you could use that big cock of your's? I asked. "Being careful I added".
 
Elana pulled off Jeff's cock, gasping for air. How was she going to please both these young guys with their big stiff cocks!?? She pulled away from Joe as well.

"Time for a move" she told them. There was a padded bench across the room which she led them to, a stiff rod in each hand. "Jeff, lie down on the bench on your back" she told him, "with your butt on the end"

Jeff did so, his cock still rampant. I straddled the bench and lowered myself onto Jeff's manhood, sinking down so that he was lodged deep in my cunt. I leant forward so that my tits hung above his face, and my ass was poking towards Joe.

"Joe, can you see a way that you could use that big cock of your's? I asked. "Being careful I added".

Elena's directions were as hot as she was. The hot milf knew what she wanted! Feeling her tight pussy envelope my cock as I laid back on the bench was amazing.

Her invitation to Joe was the icing on the cake! We were going to DP! With Elena's tits beautifully swaying infront of my face I was ready to experience her pussy get much tighter as Joe began nudging his cock against her ass.

I allowed her as much time and flexibility as she needed as Joe began pushing his way in. This was the most erotic experience ever! Leaning up slightly and pulling her tit into my mouth I eagerly began sucking. Loving being so deep inside her and feeling the changes as Joe's cock inched in further.
 
With Jeffs cock deep in my pussy and him teasing my nipple, I felt Joe pushing gently at my rosebud . His cock was very stiff in anticipation and he was pushing hard against my ass. I gasped as I was stretched and suddenly his cock head slipped in.

He moaned at he tightness gripping his cock and then, grabbing my hips, lunged forward, sinking a couple of inches into me. I felt him relax a bit and then he started working his way in. "My god Elana , your ass is so tight!" he muttered and started slowly fucking my ass. Jeff could feel him as well and was moving in my cunt, as best he could.
 
With Jeffs cock deep in my pussy and him teasing my nipple, I felt Joe pushing gently at my rosebud . His cock was very stiff in anticipation and he was pushing hard against my ass. I gasped as I was stretched and suddenly his cock head slipped in.

He moaned at he tightness gripping his cock and then, grabbing my hips, lunged forward, sinking a couple of inches into me. I felt him relax a bit and then he started working his way in. "My god Elana , your ass is so tight!" he muttered and started slowly fucking my ass. Jeff could feel him as well and was moving in my cunt, as best he could.

The incredible scene infront of him was straight out of both boys dreams. Elena's ass was like nothing he had ever felt. How could this all be happening! Slowly letting her stretch and accommodate our cocks Elena's groans and gasps only added to the amazing sexuality.

"I want you to be ours all the time Elena!" Joe had said it out loud before he even knew it. Sliding in and out of her and feeling Jeff on the other side of her inner wall was going to make him burst!
 
Both guys were working hard now and I realised that young guys are horny as hell and I was getting a really good workout here. They were moving in unision and showing no signs of cumming.

I was though, and groaned as my juices flowed as my cum flowed out onto Jeff's cock.
 
Both guys were working hard now and I realised that young guys are horny as hell and I was getting a really good workout here. They were moving in unision and showing no signs of cumming.

I was though, and groaned as my juices flowed as my cum flowed out onto Jeff's cock.

Seeing Elena's juices sliding all over both of us was going to make me blow my load. I could Tell Jeff was getting close as well.

Grabbing Elena's hair and burying my cock even deeper I whispered in her ear.. Do you want some nice young cum?

I kept my control,, sliding deeply and steadily into her tight hole. Waiting for her kinky response.
 
Ohhh, YES... give my your young cum, I replied as they both were working hard and fast in me and were obviously very close to shooting their loads.
 
Ohhh, YES... give my your young cum, I replied as they both were working hard and fast in me and were obviously very close to shooting their loads.

Pumping harder and letting my energy build I was ready to see my cum splatter all over Elena. I wanted us both to spray her down with our juices. Continuing to slide deep in her ass I could feel both our cocks gaining speed. It was so erotic feeling Elena gasp as we pounded her holes.

After a few more deep plunges I couldn't handle it any longer. Pulling out of Elena, I took a step back and watched the sweaty bodies of Elena, and Jeff fucking hard. Elena briefly looked at me as I continued to rub my cock. Seeing the urgency in my eyes Elena lifted herself of Jeff. Seeing her sweat dripping and her face ready I quickly got my cock in her mouth. Jeff was soon beside me. Our climaxes close. Elena was going to get some good cum!
 
They were both ready to cum and suddenly, almost together their cocks erupted, jets of cum landing on my face and hungry mouth. Copious amounts of cum.....

Once they had finished, I wiped the cum from around my eyes and kneeling down, started to lick and clean their now limp cocks.
 
They were both ready to cum and suddenly, almost together their cocks erupted, jets of cum landing on my face and hungry mouth. Copious amounts of cum.....

Once they had finished, I wiped the cum from around my eyes and kneeling down, started to lick and clean their now limp cocks.

The scene was like nothing he could have imagined. Elena took both their loads all over her body and face like a class A porn queen. Both boys sitting back exhausted marveled at Elena as she slurped and played with the thick cum laying on both the boys bodies.

Jeff grinning scooped up some and rubbed it into Elena's nipple.

The three of them now laughing and feeling much more at ease. Was this the beginning of something more long term?
 
Back
Top