Masturbation party in W. MA/ CT

A CFMN party with single women and couples only seems pretty hard to get happening. This approach looks even more unlikely; probably something on the order of the odds of me/Mrs getting invited to a CFNM gathering in central Missouri.
 
A CFMN party with single women and couples only seems pretty hard to get happening. This approach looks even more unlikely; probably something on the order of the odds of me/Mrs getting invited to a CFNM gathering in central Missouri.
so like not near st louis??
 
I've tried this before, and there are usually several men interested but not enuf women to get it off the ground.
But
I thought I'd try one more time.
Would you consider attending a masturbation party in Western Mass. or nothern Connecticut?
If you are male, I know the liklihood is high, but go ahead and answer.
Any interested Women, I'd really like to hear from you.

Thanks.

Mike

Right guy, wrong place....I enjoy masturbating in front of others....
 
There has got to be another woman out there with an interest in this.

How about two women and one man? Just watching.. no touching :cattail:, very safe mmmm think of the fun:)

Feel free to PM me if you are out there.
 
Two women and one man

There has got to be another woman out there with an interest in this.

How about two women and one man? Just watching.. no touching :cattail:, very safe mmmm think of the fun:)

Feel free to PM me if you are out there.

Two women and one man! Count me in...no touching is fine with me. I'm getting horny just thinking about this :D
 
There has got to be another woman out there with an interest in this.

How about two women and one man? Just watching.. no touching :cattail:, very safe mmmm think of the fun:)

Feel free to PM me if you are out there.

Sounds like it would be a really hot time. Where in New England are you?
 
pick me famale:) i would be honored to cum for you and another woman :)
 
Why this never happens

As the initiator of this thread, I would just note that the reason this party never happens is obvious from the recent posts. Lots and lots of men. Scarcity of women.
Here, we have a woman posting that she is looking for another woman.
And five men respond.
We can never seem to get beyond one woman volunteer at a time.

Mike
 
It's ok, Mr. Mike. The men can keep bumping this to the top so I can find some women to join me ;)

This glass is half full:)
 
Another bump. What the heck.

See
More men.
I'm afraid the problem is essentially that Lit is not the right venue for this, Mike. What I mean is, I really don't believe that there are *no* ladies out there who are interested in the kinds of experiences being offered, but those ladies are probably looking mostly in other places, like maybe sites for swingers. Lit is, after all, meant to be a place where one came come and read about all things erotic, and it is largely promoted as such.

I just don't think that most of the women who come to Lit do so with a great interest in meeting partners through the site.

Of course, most of the guys who come here probably arrive simply to read the stories. But, you know, guys...
 
great to know nymphomatic...welcome :) there is a similar watching thread here also, called ..."Watching fun in New England " if that appeals to you at all..
 
I have tried shit like this before, I may be interested.

Gotta be kosher though.

Hi, Nympho.
Please tell us about your experiences, and how it got organized.

Are you in the area?

Any by kosher,
um
do you mean that the men have to be circumcised?
:D
 
Hi, Nympho.
Please tell us about your experiences, and how it got organized.

Are you in the area?

Any by kosher,
um
do you mean that the men have to be circumcised?
:D

Mostly been to parties where it's me, some girlfriends and loads of boys jacking off :D

Hot Jew boys are a plus, but not a requirement :p

I'm in NYC.
 
There has got to be another woman out there with an interest in this.

How about two women and one man? Just watching.. no touching :cattail:, very safe mmmm think of the fun:)

Feel free to PM me if you are out there.

When we vacation up there this summer. This could be very possible. That is if you are still interested in doing this then.
 
Glad to see there is still some interest in this topic. I've had an interest in this particular fantasy for awhile, and I would love to help organize it. I have a comfortable apartment in southern ct, and I can help out with party goodies (420 etc.) I am in my early 30's and fit, and I am easy going. I've had some hot experiences in the past, but the not touching/exhibitionism of this situation sounds very erotic. I think a few assertive, sexy ladies could keep a roomful of horny guys hostage, and the ladies would be in control... which is damn hot!

What do say Nymph, can you kick start this party. You brief description of previous experiences sounds sexy. Care to write us a little story?
 
I guess I will post on this for the first time in 15 years.
Why?
Because I just received a "like" on one of my posts on this thread.
From a male in Texas.
Not sure what prompted him to respond, but what the hell.
I have pretty much given up on this, but the "like" did remind me of this thread.
 
Hey y’all I’m from the Bronx ny. And I have been a nudist for 9 years and got into nudism by meeting a woman who was in that lifestyle and I tried it and loved it. And hanging with woman and men of all shapes and sizes and no judgement is awesome. We respect each other and know when to respect each others boundaries. Having woman sit on my lap and dancing drinking and even playing with our selves in front of each other is great. I am open for this and message me if this is gonna go on. I’m game.
 
Back
Top