Getting Kinky(er) with time

Yes , I find that I'm --- no , WE -- are getting much kinkier as we get older. I've been married to my lovely wife for 12 years - been together for 16 years - and always have been kinky.

Just alot more of it now , which is just fine by me ! :D
 
I think some couples can become more open about things, which is good. Spices up life a little, though not enough for me.
 
advice needed

I think some couples can become more open about things, which is good. Spices up life a little, though not enough for me.

Hey happy cocksuckers!

Have to agree with almost everything you've all said - declining interest in the married sex life - increasing interest in internet porn - go out and suck some cock, feel slight guilt pangs.

Then the wife starts tracking my internet activity and realises I'm getting my kicks off the computer. Things a little strained. To say the least. She's a horny girl but sexually selfish. All me me me and quite conventional.

After a while she says she could be kinky like some of the stuff I look at. Hmm what to do next? She's away for a while soon so I need to get moving quick and find out what kink she fancies...

Any advice wise guys?
 
My anecdotal experience indicates a LOT of us adventure beyond "basic marital missionary" at mid-life. I'd been an avid bi before hooking up with my wife (now of 25 years) but I've been faithful since and had kept all of my prior experiences to myself including my fun with guys. I think we were about 38 when things changed for us. First, anal intercourse became something my wife asked for instead of it being something she rarely tolerated. Also at this time, her previously minor bisexual curiosity became stronger. Within a few months I told her about my prior bisexual antics and continuing interest in male genitalia, an interest that had suddenly started increasing just prior to her professing her interest in sex with women. We seemed to be in sync. Over the next couple of years we told each other most of the things we'd done with other lovers and at about 41 I realized that my feelings about her with another guy had changed dramatically from one of possessive fear to desire. Some 8 years later we share the same fantasy: both of us love the idea of taking on a half dozen big guys each. Fifteen years ago neither of us would've believed we would ever consider such a thing, let alone contemplate making it happen.
 
After a while she says she could be kinky like some of the stuff I look at. Hmm what to do next? She's away for a while soon so I need to get moving quick and find out what kink she fancies...

Any advice wise guys?
Opportunity's knocking, friend. Time to open things up, IMO. My method for breaking into such topics was over candle-lit massage (grapeseed oil and lots of towels - careful, I made a few messes!). While rubbing her I told her I thought we needed to open up to each other and that if it was ok with her I wanted to tell her a fantasy and have her reciprocate. It may not work for you and it was a little awkward at times but in the end it was the best thing we could've done.
 
Opportunity's knocking, friend. Time to open things up, IMO. My method for breaking into such topics was over candle-lit massage (grapeseed oil and lots of towels - careful, I made a few messes!). While rubbing her I told her I thought we needed to open up to each other and that if it was ok with her I wanted to tell her a fantasy and have her reciprocate. It may not work for you and it was a little awkward at times but in the end it was the best thing we could've done.

DAMN That's a good idea. I'm going to try it ;)
 
dirty smelly underwear and panties

I have a dirty confession to make , I am such a pathetic perverted panty sniffer and even men's dirty underwear. I’ve been a panty sniffer for YEARS , and OH I get so hard sniffing my wife’s dirty cunt smelling panties and thinking of my sons friend fucking her deep. But I’ve gotten worse then ever, and I now LOVE smelling men’s soiled musty balls scent and ass in they’re dirty underwear, and maybe stale piss and cum. I’ll think of me sucking that guys cock in front of my wife. As I got to be older I’ve been getting more and more excited watching gay porn and wanting to be the submissive bottom bitch.

I’ve sniffed my sister-n-laws boyfriends , skid marked and pissy underwear, and our nieces black BF’s soiled boxers. OH I get such a submissive sissy hard-on thinking of them forcing me to my knees after they caught me sniffing they’re dirty underwear. Just “ TOTAL HUMILIATION AND EMBARRASSMENT". To be sucking my niece’s BF’s big black cock in front of her. Or my sister-n-laws 50 yo boyfriends big pissy smelling cock in front of her.

A specially when they laugh hard seeing my pathetic little old dick hard… My wife loves telling me it looks like a little boys pee, pee. Super hard but only 4 ½ inches. I love the way my wife acts out treating me like a sissy bitch cuckold. My wife knows I like sniffing her dirty panties , but she would be so PISSED AND MAD knowing I sniff her sisters old cunt in her dirty panties , OR her daughters / our niece. I’m such a disgusting perverted brother-n-law and uncle. She doesn’t know I sniff those guys dirty underwear.
 
Back
Top