The Treehouse-The welcome mat is out.

I used to climb trees as a kid. I was little, so I would climb to the tippy top. Problem was, I was afraid to climb down.
So, someone’s mom would usually have to come out and stand under the tree and say, “Come down, Fara, that’s it, you can do it...”

Good Lord.

I used to climb trees as a kid. I was little, so I would climb to the tippy top. Problem was, I was afraid to climb down.
So, someone’s mom would usually have to come out and stand under the tree and say, “Come down, Fara, that’s it, you can do it...”

Good Lord.

lmao:D

Good Lord.

I used to do that too. :D And I'm afraid of heights still.. but I do it. I never let it stop me. I haven't jumped out of a plane yet, but that's about it.

I used to do that too. :D And I'm afraid of heights still.. but I do it. I never let it stop me. I haven't jumped out of a plane yet, but that's about it.

I’ll let Jonah do that for me.

I’m afraid of heights, too, but I still do it.

The only thing I’m afraid of that I can’t do is SCUBA. it’s claustrophobic.

I’ll let Jonah do that for me.

I’m afraid of heights, too, but I still do it.

The only thing I’m afraid of that I can’t do is SCUBA. it’s claustrophobic.

I can't SCUBA anymore either, even though I'm certified. :( My asthma is too tempermental. I'd rather not die underwater. :eek:

Back