Brothel Recruitment Manager

ishtat

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Posts
5,398
This is not my idea , it's a fact. Every week in the Sydney papers the largest section in the classified Ads is for 'Adult Services' This includes massage parlours, R & T shops and Brothels which are all legal in the State and tend to be found in most suburbs rather than any red light district.

However, last week one ad (In the Northern District Times) stood out, It read:-. " Brothel Recruitment Manager required, Own transport, experience in the business essential"

It went on a bit but it struck me that an interesting , perhaps dark, perhaps amusing story could be constructed. She could recruit mebbe, ladies from the Tennis club, or teachers/students at the University, girls at the office or even just family. There are a lot of possibilites. ;)
 
From what I have heard/read, it is usually a male that does the recruitment. He has sex with them and judges them based on that.
 
I'm in different part of the world entirely, but yup, that's my impression as well, it's usually a guy in that position. I will let my fantasy freely mix with fact and rumours...

A typical pro in that job is a guy who is exceptionally skilled at seducing girls. He dates intensively, routinely with several leads at once, of course them not suspecting, and has a trained eye looking for several specific profiles.

1. A girl that's born to be slut, probably with already tarnished reputation. He will gift her, and soon enough flat out offer her to do it for money, with him or already someone else. The most natural and completely consent way, but also one giving the least control for the pimp she eventually will be offered contract with. Girl only needs him as a manager for convenience.

2. The dark route, a submissive leaning girl in trouble. He will offer help for favours, and probably start with offering her to model for porn. Then work it up including other guys, and will not hesitate to switch to coercion and blackmail. At some point he will flat out sell her to a pimp who will own her completely.

3. The mean lover case, a sweet good kid, naive, gullible, malleable girl. She will fall for him hard. He will train her, expanding her sexual repertoire from nothing, and at some point offer a threesome. Then kindly ask her to help a friend. And so it goes down, some may work making profit for a long time and still refuse reality, keeping the mindset that she's just doing it for her kinky lover, even when learn that he has many girlfriends on call. Eventually she may accept the job she's already doing for free. Some will learn to love it.

4. There are other ways, but you got the idea, and the best on the job will brag that they can slut out any girl they place their eye on.

However I think, it's not totally unheard to have a woman doing the job. Her methods will differ in tactics, but not necessarily strategy. I think I have read about couples doing it together as well.

Now, who our wannabe applicant for the job opening could be? What about the shool harem anime sweetheart, deciding he may profit on the girls chasing him, having himself some problems and rather naive and pinkish outlook on the life at whole and the industry in particular?
 
Last edited:
Brothel inspector

Another angle is the brothel inspector, the guy who either makes sure they're meeting standards, or the guy who inspects illegal brothels and has to get the evidence to give to the court, that is he has to pay for sex and tender the proof. There are local councils in Australia who employ staff to perform this role.
 
The assumption that men do the recruiting is wrong. The Ad referred to was looking for someone with work experience in the industry - could hardly be a man. That idea seems to be a hangover from when the profession was illegal and Pimps were very aggressive with their girls. With legalisation most women now work in small suburban locations in businesses usually owned and managed by other women.

Women trust other women more than they do men, that is why they are more effective.

Local councils in Oz do not employ staff as brothel inspectors. They sub it out to private detectives. Mainly the local governments are trying to ensure that the operations comply with planning regulations, for example you can't run a brothel with a massage shop licence. Generally Taxpayers object strongly to their tax dollars being spent on this - provided the service providers are discrete.
 
The assumption that men do the recruiting is wrong. The Ad referred to was looking for someone with work experience in the industry - could hardly be a man. That idea seems to be a hangover from when the profession was illegal and Pimps were very aggressive with their girls. With legalisation most women now work in small suburban locations in businesses usually owned and managed by other women.

I'd tend to agree that an ideal recruiter would be a woman. I used to work with a lot of girls who stripped on the side, and my sister has quite a few friends who are kept women and working girls, and there are distinct personality differences between (non addict) women who are willing to sell sex and those that wouldn't dream of it.

The key indicators I've noticed from the former are;

* Higher levels of confidence around men
* No real interest in a man's personality, but a noticeable interest in what he can provide
* A love of designer brands, toys and fast cars
* Reduced interest in having children
* A 'live in the now' personality

* An almost sneering attitude towards women who would rather do it tough/marry someone on a lower income/wear cheap clothes
 
Back
Top