Book Porn

librarypuns6.jpg
 
God! Banish the thought. Why don’t you tell me that ‘if the girl had been worth having she’d have waited for you’? No, sir, the girl really worth having won’t wait for anybody.”
-F. Scott Fitzgerald This Side of Paradise

Fitzgerald - a man after my own heart....if I had one anymore.

“She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful, for the way she thought. She was beautiful, for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful, for her ability to make other people smile, even if she was sad. No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down to her soul. She is beautiful.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald
 
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjlwlB0bisJ0vqNuem-XjSfo0T8BqUaIrjyXLWXI6mJIr0VcM1bszCFFU6pw

Maybe one lifetime..
 
Has to be from the same artist. Or one whom was heavily influenced.

I think you are quite right. It just came across my Tumblr and I really liked it (plus I'm running out of bookshelf space).

Mmmm, sometimes the best nights are like this:

2453969539_4e0cce0c2c.jpg
 
I'm wrapping up the LN course, still reading various Templar Knights books (I keep one around wherever I go), and have been eyeballing the "Go Set a Watchman" as it looks lonely.
 
Also, I've been reading material about a free online US Constitution course from a non-government funded college. It's amazing how often strangers take note of that material so few 'seem' to know about.
 
I am a bit of a book whore, but I almost exclusively read nonfiction. Can nonfiction reading be sexy? Apart from the obvious, I need recommendations.
 
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0PfsBx0KXMOo96X4AbQaoIxRWCQvk8eAgQtb6wjNmCgVdtL8qCA
 
“The secret of a full life is to live and relate to others as if they might not be there tomorrow, as if you might not be there tomorrow. It eliminates the vice of procrastination, the sin of postponement, failed communications, failed communions.”
Anaïs Nin

I love her. I have been reading her all month.
And I think my unraveling may be a blessing. I'm glad I brought her along for the ride.
 
I am a bit of a book whore, but I almost exclusively read nonfiction. Can nonfiction reading be sexy? Apart from the obvious, I need recommendations.
If you're into the neuroscience of erotica (and I mean, who wouldn't be??), you could try...

0452297877.jpg
 
https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw3bfoy4fYdO42j70XDO037rowoUKaX6nGsoC3RQnOVF1Bmy9xuVjrwCFlfA
 
Back
Top